Tandem

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 01:37 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: Tandem

You're dancing skillz make her burnout look shitty. Next time try not to show her up.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Mr. Sexy! AdrenalineBoyz

AdrenalineBoyz is a decent person

IMO i would think learning tandem would be like learning stunting all over again... more weight on the bike... different balance points.... different lean angles... Zero tolerance for mistakes....

I heard CJ and his chick did this> Chick sitting HC, and CJ in a SS... Chick slides down to the seat ducks her head and CJ jumps over her to land in spreader... WHAT!

As far a stunt life (haterlife) goes.. theres all these OG's with huge post counts who think that they can push there opinion off because some where some squid got behind them on one post and now they think they are king of haterlife.... and now all they do is post up and hate on people... not realizing they hurt the sport when sponsors come in here and see how un professional a bunch of ******* stuntriders are to eachother... therefore steriotyping us into an underground sport which will probably remain underground until peoples mentalities change to realize that positive action is what gives the needed momentum.....

Sorry for the rant... Rock on Tandem riderz!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:17 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats basically what i was trying to say.

I heard CJ and his chick did this> Chick sitting HC, and CJ in a SS... Chick slides down to the seat ducks her head and CJ jumps over her to land in spreader... WHAT!

I would have to see that trick to believe it. but would be absolutely SICK!!!

My girl jumps from a starfish into a spreader while i combo on the back and thats tricky enough.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:02 PM

flhottie626 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AdrenalineBoyz
IMO i would think learning tandem would be like learning stunting all over again... more weight on the bike... different balance points.... different lean angles... Zero tolerance for mistakes....

As far a stunt life (haterlife) goes.. theres all these OG's with huge post counts who think that they can push there opinion off because some where some squid got behind them on one post and now they think they are king of haterlife.... and now all they do is post up and hate on people... not realizing they hurt the sport when sponsors come in here and see how un professional a bunch of ******* stuntriders are to eachother... therefore steriotyping us into an underground sport which will probably remain underground until peoples mentalities change to realize that positive action is what gives the needed momentum.....

hey i think i met u at the sunday spot. i was the girl on the f4i with the white dodge.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:07 PM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

I got cj's combo on film, its rediculous.. then they ride a double spreader forever. my heart is in individual comps, but tandem has just as much right to be there from a technical aspect, let alone crowd pleasing... i would love to have cj and tawney ride one of my shows here in mi, the crowd would go apeshit...
Old 08-17-2009, 03:18 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

I got cj's combo on film, its rediculous.. then they ride a double spreader forever. my heart is in individual comps, but tandem has just as much right to be there from a technical aspect, let alone crowd pleasing... i would love to have cj and tawney ride one of my shows here in mi, the crowd would go apeshit...
Old 08-17-2009, 04:33 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have done a number of shows already in the past couple years and i ride with a lot of other guys that can do some great combo circles and so on but nothing gets the crowd going like tandem does, i've sat and watched our shows and listen to the crowd be dead silent and we go out and start rollin stoppies and so on and the crowd just goes crazy. I don't do circles with her or barely at all by myself but i dont feel the need to, we aren't pros theres noway in hell i could do an individual freestyle comp or anything but i gauantee we'd do pretty well in a tandem comp. Its just a lot of fun to do and thats the only reason we do it at all.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:09 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stubbz
I ride a lot of tandem myself and i love it. its deff not just a girl sitting on the bike while i wheelie, girls who do that just suck at doing it and don't know the aspects of what your trying to do. there were a few really good comments on here and a bunch of garbage cocky ones from the same cocky dicks that have a comment for everything on this site. same **** different day different thread, i've seen some of them ride and was not the least impressed. anyone who puts in a lot of effort to learn and get good at tandem i give mad props to.
who have you ridden with? me cuz im from ny? cuz ive never ridden with you
Originally Posted by AdrenalineBoyz

and everyone likes to draw it down to "haterlife" and me talking ****. its my opinion as well as alot of other ppl just like yours is your opinion. ppl on here are ******* cry babies, as soon as someone doesnt agree with them they cry "hater" " all you do is hate" bullshit. read all of my posts on here and see how much im on here helping ppl. just because i have an opinion that doesnt fluff your ******* pillow you call "hater" you guys dont even know what hater is. and as far as hurting the sport. i dont give a **** about riding being a sport. like ive said before, riding was my hobby long before it was ever anyones "sport" and im sure no sponsors would be on here giving a **** that i dont like tandem.

and u know, theres a handful of you guys that always like to call stuntlife "hatelife" heres the question. if its really that bad, why dont you grab your blankie and head on over to stuntride.com and stay away from here if its so bad? that way you can be protected from anyone with a diff opinion from you.

Last edited by sdfkillz; 08-17-2009 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:17 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
who have you ridden with? me cuz im from ny? cuz ive never ridden with you
and everyone likes to draw it down to "haterlife" and me talking ****. its my opinion as well as alot of other ppl just like yours is your opinion. ppl on here are ******* cry babies, as soon as someone doesnt agree with them they cry "hater" " all you do is hate" bullshit. read all of my posts on here and see how much im on here helping ppl. just because i have an opinion that doesnt fluff your ******* pillow you call "hater" you guys dont even know what hater is. and as far as hurting the sport. i dont give a **** about riding being a sport. like ive said before, riding was my hobby long before it was ever anyones "sport" and im sure no sponsors would be on here giving a **** that i dont like tandem.

and u know, theres a handful of you guys that always like to call stuntlife "hatelife" heres the question. if its really that bad, why dont you grab your blankie and head on over to stuntride.com and stay away from here if its so bad? that way you can be protected from anyone with a diff opinion from you.
so basically you suck at wheelies??
Old 08-17-2009, 06:43 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jcf4i

after the fallout
Old 08-17-2009, 07:27 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha sing on Neil
Old 08-17-2009, 07:48 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Stubbz
I have done a number of shows already in the past couple years and i ride with a lot of other guys that can do some great combo circles and so on but nothing gets the crowd going like tandem does
the croud also loves christs,but they're still gay
Old 08-17-2009, 08:04 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

if i did suck at wheelies i certainly wouldnt try to hide it by putting a girl on my bike
Old 08-17-2009, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by br denis

after the fallout
lol i guess i gotta put up an avatar of me doing a wheelie so i can prove to the stuntlife wheelie police that i can wheelie
Old 08-17-2009, 08:22 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I don't wheelie and I still think tandem sucks.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:32 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Old 08-17-2009, 10:15 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

i hope that avatar is a joke...
Old 08-17-2009, 10:49 PM

i hope that avatar is a joke...
dont be mad cuz my wheelies are ill like swine flu
Old 08-17-2009, 11:34 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
dont be mad cuz my wheelies are ill like swine flu
Dude i take everything back you got mad skillz as long as you don't run out of power you should probably change your avatar back I think i might of had a little mor respect for you when i didn't know how you rode
Old 08-17-2009, 11:40 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Ok I have to say I rode with cj on Sunday and he does some cool tandem stuff but tandem still is not for me. As far as Neil goes that is not his best wheelie lol.

Well carry on this is pure entertainment

Quick Reply: Tandem