New OnPoint F4i Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 12:55 AM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person
New OnPoint F4i Parts

Hi Guys,

A few months back I posted the F4i oil pick ups that I had put into production and it ended up doing very well which encouraged me to do the same with a couple of other parts I had been only making for me and a few friends. So I present to you the currently small but hopeful soon to be expanding line of OnPoint parts. I do my all to use the best material and manufacturing, all CNC machined, and still keep the price low because I know how broke stunters are. Keep in mind you will also be helping out a fellow stunt rider who has been laid-off due to the slow economy and therefore has had the time to pursue his true joy of fabrication.

Free shirt with any Purchase:

Tail-Saver - This prevents your tail from breaking when doing Seat Stander wheelies and provides a stable platform with increased traction. Made of 1/8" diamond plate steel and Rhino lined for extra traction.
Normal retail price $99.99, currant promotional price $69.99

Gauge / Speedo Bracket - Many stunters do not run their gauges because they do not have a way to mount it to the bike when they go street fighter straighten their bars, or when using after market headlights. This solves that problem by mounting it to the upper triple tree. It's out of the way when doing high chairs. Allows you to run your bars straight without hitting the gauge because it mounts to the triple it moves with the bars. And it's held secure if the bike goes down. Made of 1.5mm or 3mm steel (your choice), Normal retail price $59.99, currant introductory price $39.99

Oil Pick-Up - When you look at pick-up's position and how it works, it's obvious that the motor will starve for oil during long wheelies or bar tricks. It took me blowing my motor to realize it. You can over fill your oil to help, but that causes other problems like blowing seals and causing extra crank drag. As you can see, this creates a pool of oil around the pick up during wheelies so that you never run dry.
Normal Retail Price $99.99, currant introductory price $69.99

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	onpoint 004.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	229615   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tail-Saver 4.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	229616   Click image for larger version

Name:	onpoint 003.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	229617   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gauge 2.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	229618   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gauge 3.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	229619  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pick up 1.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	229620   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pick up 2.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	229621   Click image for larger version

Name:	onpoint 005.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	229622  
Old 08-13-2009, 01:23 AM

TWITCH101 is a decent person
Re: New OnPoint F4i Parts

DAMN!!!! where were you 2 weeks ago. I just bought a new tailsaver and this one looks pretty sick.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:31 AM

kylenv is a decent person

good luck with your products. And just an idea but take a picture without the upper fairing to show what it looks like so all of us without fairings have a better idea of how it looks.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:48 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I don't see how your legs wouldn't be resting right on your gauges with them mounted there. Plus, how well does it actually fit behind a sf headlight?
Old 08-13-2009, 01:54 AM

QuoVadis is a decent person

I like em, good luck. When I get a bike I'll have to hit you up
Old 08-13-2009, 02:38 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

dbl post

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-13-2009 at 02:43 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:40 AM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Don't say you never run dry with the pickup. The return doesn't drop into the oil pan, so you WILL run dry with the divider. The divider just helps hold what oil is in the oil pan already, once its sucked up, the oil wont get back in there tell the bike is dropped.

Much better off just turning the pickup around and leaving it at that!

edit: and this is just hate, but cmon, if your gonna make a tail saver, make your own design, don't just rip off SI and use diamond plate instead..
Make it HALFWAY original
Or if you are gonna copy, at least make it out of flat plate, so you can install grip tape..

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-13-2009 at 02:58 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:11 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

nice!
Originally Posted by Towlieee
edit: and this is just hate, but cmon, if your gonna make a tail saver, make your own design, don't just rip off SI and use diamond plate instead..
Make it HALFWAY original
Or if you are gonna copy, at least make it out of flat plate, so you can install grip tape..
not really another way to make them I actually like his better cause it looks a little smaller and less obtrusive than the si
Old 08-13-2009, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
nice!
not really another way to make them I actually like his better cause it looks a little smaller and less obtrusive than the si
Eh probably not, but still looks like a direct rip off
Old 08-13-2009, 03:38 AM

OC DeBo is a decent person

sick parts, and def affordable prices, how long was this promotion goin on?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:24 AM

TWITCH101 is a decent person

nice!
So true. All tailsavers look generic. Even the home-made ones.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

nice!

+1 i like this design better, it looks like the whol thing actually sits on the tail and theres no edges to buts a shin on..
Old 08-13-2009, 08:59 AM

crzyaccrd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
+1 i like this design better, it looks like the whol thing actually sits on the tail and theres no edges to buts a shin on..
+2 looks like it fits the fairing better
Old 08-13-2009, 09:13 AM

JiggaStuntsAnR6 is a decent person

if you end up making a tail saver for an 05R6 ill take one
Old 08-13-2009, 10:56 AM

F4i_stuntin_WV is a decent person

got some sick stuff ... good luck on business ... sorry you got haters, thats lame
Old 08-13-2009, 11:21 AM
The Jew!

A-BX will become famous soon enoughA-BX will become famous soon enough

Good Luck!
Old 08-13-2009, 12:56 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

I really like that tailsaver because like everyone said before it sits nice and flush
Old 08-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Thank you all for the support and suggestions.

Originally Posted by kylenv
good luck with your products. And just an idea but take a picture without the upper fairing to show what it looks like so all of us without fairings have a better idea of how it looks.
Good idea. I will take a pic with the upper fairing off and post it soon. I will also post how to install each part which should give you a better understanding.

Originally Posted by stick1300
I don't see how your legs wouldn't be resting right on your gauges with them mounted there. Plus, how well does it actually fit behind a sf headlight?
Your legs do somewhat rest on the gauge and bracket, but it was designed with that in mind. The bracket is made of 1.5mm or 3mm steel which is more then enough to support the weight and actually helps take some of the weight off your upper fairing.

Don't say you never run dry with the pickup. The return doesn't drop into the oil pan, so you WILL run dry with the divider. The divider just helps hold what oil is in the oil pan already, once its sucked up, the oil wont get back in there tell the bike is dropped.

Much better off just turning the pickup around and leaving it at that!

Make it HALFWAY original
And Towlieee I'm not surprised to be hearing this hate from you as you said the same crap the 1st time I posted the Pick Up and yet everyone that bought it found it to work great and was happy with their purchase. Bottom line, I can put my bike on the 12 bar and let it run and run and run without ever having seen the oil light come on, which proves it does what it's supposed to. In fact I might just record a video it the next time I'm at the stunt spot and post it on just to show you.

In regards to the Tail Saver being a rip off, there is only so much you can do with it to make it different and I think I did a pretty dam good job of it.
1.) It's a narrower profile preventing you from busting your legs on the side of it,
2.) It has an extra notch that can be hose clamped or zip-tied to the sub-frame for additional support.
3.) Its got my logo CNCed into it
4.) And yes, it's diamond plated and Rhino lined for extra traction which I feel is much better then grip tape, which would have been cheaper and easier to make mind you.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by OnPoint
And Towlieee I'm not surprised to be hearing this hate from you as you said the same crap the 1st time I posted the Pick Up and yet everyone that bought it found it to work great and was happy with their purchase. Bottom line, I can put my bike on the 12 bar and let it run and run and run without ever having seen the oil light come on, which proves it does what it's supposed to. In fact I might just record a video it the next time I'm at the stunt spot and post it on just to show you.

In regards to the Tail Saver being a rip off, there is only so much you can do with it to make it different and I think I did a pretty dam good job of it.
1.) It's a narrower profile preventing you from busting your legs on the side of it,
2.) It has an extra notch that can be hose clamped or zip-tied to the sub-frame for additional support.
3.) Its got my logo CNCed into it
4.) And yes, it's diamond plated and Rhino lined for extra traction which I feel is much better then grip tape, which would have been cheaper and easier to make mind you.

IT's just an f4i, no need for a pickup unless you do bar tricks. But if parking on the bar is what you do, then more power to ya!
I just prefer to not lose oil pressure every time I do a stoppie, I'm fine with losing it for bar tricks as I never do them

I just personally see no reason for the gasket to be there. Turning the pickup around is sufficient, and keeps oil still flowing down to the oil pan.... You should also offer to sell juts the ring itself for like $15 or something, I certainly know a few friends that would pick one up

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-13-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:16 PM

manny510 is a decent person

IT's just an f4i, no need for a pickup unless you do bar tricks. But if parking on the bar is what you do, then more power to ya!
I just prefer to not lose oil pressure every time I do a stoppie, I'm fine with losing it for bar tricks as I never do them

I just personally see no reason for the gasket to be there. Turning the pickup around is sufficient, and keeps oil still flowing down to the oil pan.... You should also offer to sell juts the ring itself for like $15 or something, I certainly know a few friends that would pick one up
it an f4i..its an f4i..its an f4i...so what???f4i got rights to get all the upgrades avalb in market...

other advise...you like it buy it. if you dont like it dont buy but why hate and make nonsense comments burn ur calories on the keyboard by typing some crap...go out do some laps....

Quick Reply: New OnPoint F4i Parts