New OnPoint F4i Parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 03:19 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New OnPoint F4i Parts

Originally Posted by manny510
it an f4i..its an f4i..its an f4i...so what???f4i got rights to get all the upgrades avalb in market...

other advise...you like it buy it. if you dont like it dont buy but why hate and make nonsense comments burn ur calories on the keyboard by typing some crap...go out do some laps....
Just sharing my results with running a pickup, I took that **** off and sold it (got all my money back so I was happy) My bike still lost pressure on the bar, yes it did take longer, but it STILL lost pressure using the stuntex setup (which this looks to be a 100% copy, but not hating on that, as stuntex doesn't sell them anymore)

Same to you on the nonesense, what is the point in your post? I'm at work whats your excuse? haha

On a side note, if you can point me to one person that blew a oil seal out of their f4i while running 1qt over on oil, I'l point you to 10 people that never blew a motor without a pickup

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-13-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:35 PM

manny510 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Just sharing my results with running a pickup, I took that **** off and sold it (got all my money back so I was happy) My bike still lost pressure on the bar, yes it did take longer, but it STILL lost pressure using the stuntex setup (which this looks to be a 100% copy, but not hating on that, as stuntex doesn't sell them anymore)

Same to you on the nonesense, what is the point in your post?

On a side note, if you can point me to one person that blew a oil seal out of their f4i while running 1qt over on oil, I'l point you to 10 people that never blew a motor without a pickup
alll im trying to say is if you are confused or you got a question about something you just ask ....or explain what you feel or thinnk about that product but dont accuse him that he copied some1's idea...we all copy some part or another when we make something...the concept is same but we gotta figure out how to make it better working and thats all hes doing...and cheap
Old 08-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Towlieee
Don't say you never run dry with the pickup. The return doesn't drop into the oil pan, so you WILL run dry with the divider. The divider just helps hold what oil is in the oil pan already, once its sucked up, the oil wont get back in there tell the bike is dropped.

Much better off just turning the pickup around and leaving it at that!

edit: and this is just hate, but cmon, if your gonna make a tail saver, make your own design, don't just rip off SI and use diamond plate instead..
Make it HALFWAY original
Or if you are gonna copy, at least make it out of flat plate, so you can install grip tape..
My f4i would run for a couple minutes on the bar without the oil light ever coming on the the baffle and turned pickup.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:58 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by NINER
My f4i would run for a couple minutes on the bar without the oil light ever coming on the the baffle and turned pickup.
with the oil at stock height? and how long is your bar? is it a 11 bar or a 12 bar?
Old 08-13-2009, 06:57 PM

XR8ED is a decent person

do you accept paypal bro? whats the lead time on a tail saver f4i? from one fabricator to another great work bro and amazing prices! yeah a tail saver is pretty simple to fab but def easier on time and funds for me to just pay you. as for me when you fab 10 hours a day for a living you def dont feel like doing it on your own time lol!
Old 08-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Chicken

bulletchicken is a decent person

Been looking for a tail saver and the speedo bracket is pimp ****!

You have PM
Old 08-13-2009, 07:19 PM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve

when i had my pickup my motor lasted YEARS of abuse,and NEVER got an oil light,sitting running on the subframe for minutes,and on its side,no light,no lights on stoppies or riding either..i took the pick up out and the motor blew up 3 weeks later..towelie your a ******* idiot,just because you had certin results with you clapped out piece of **** f4i doesnt mean everyone else has those same results..your ignorant as ****.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by DoodleF4i
when i had my pickup my motor lasted YEARS of abuse,and NEVER got an oil light,sitting running on the subframe for minutes,and on its side,no light,no lights on stoppies or riding either..i took the pick up out and the motor blew up 3 weeks later..towelie your a ******* idiot,just because you had certin results with you clapped out piece of **** f4i doesnt mean everyone else has those same results..your ignorant as ****.
Ok thanks

but running on the side? Really? I might have to get a pickup and try that then.

just because your bike blew up in 3 weeks doesn't mean it was because you ran no pickup

Just trying to share my experience. The thread creator said it could blow your oil seals out running too much oil, or your bike starves for oil without a pickup. I haven't ever heard of anyone blowing a seal out from running slightly overfull...
Whatever if you don't like my posts just ignore me or take it up in a pm

Last edited by Towlieee; 08-13-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:07 PM

keep1up is a decent person

I haven't been here too long but ive noticed one thing about every thread so far, and thats that there's always F'n drama!! lol
Old 08-13-2009, 11:34 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by keep1up
I haven't been here too long but ive noticed one thing about every thread so far, and thats that there's always F'n drama!! lol
Welcome to hatelife.com, we hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to make wheelies between drama posting.

Old 08-14-2009, 12:09 AM

Piglet is an unknown quantity at this point

tailsaver looks sick!
Old 08-14-2009, 03:32 AM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Originally Posted by XR8ED
do you accept paypal bro? whats the lead time on a tail saver f4i? from one fabricator to another great work bro and amazing prices! yeah a tail saver is pretty simple to fab but def easier on time and funds for me to just pay you. as for me when you fab 10 hours a day for a living you def dont feel like doing it on your own time lol!
Yes. Send PayPal payment to onpointperformance@yahoo.com. All parts are in stock and can ship out the same day payment is made. Just let me know what size shirt you want.

Originally Posted by bulletchicken
Been looking for a tail saver and the speedo bracket is pimp ****!

You have PM
Ya, you can PM me or send me an email.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:43 AM
Life is a Risk so Live It

OnPoint is a decent person

Here are the "how you install on all the parts"

Tail Saver:
1.Remove the seat and reinstall with Tail Saver underneath it, using the same hardware.
2.For additional support use a hose clamp or strong zip-tie to mount the notched front tabs to the sub-frame. Don't recommend drilling into it as this will weaken the sub-frame and is unnecessary.

Gauge/Speedo Bracket
1. Remove the ignition and reinstall with the bracket above it, using same hardware.

Oil Pick Up
1.Remove the header
2.Drain the oil and Remove the oil pan
3.Put the repositioning ring around the pick-up (as shown in the pic) then bend the little nipple up. This allows you to turn the pick up 180 degrees around so that the oil intake is further back.
4.Put the baffle on the pan just as you would a gasket using silicon on both sides and reinstall.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:09 PM

dj_seloe is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo I rock all the OnPoint parts and they work damn good!!! you can't beat it for the price... this stuff is made better than some of the other parts...
I roc the oil pick up
I roc the tail saver
and I rock the gauge cluster bracket with street fighter headlight I love it!!
keep make good part for low prices...

hey onpoint hit me up putting a website together and would like to sell your stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!