ACL and MCL torn. Any insight?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 09:37 AM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ACL and MCL torn. Any insight?

Damn, heal up quick buddy. These pictures make me sweat. **** looks painful.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:45 AM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JSkillz23
I was told that the hamstring is for people that aren't very "athletic" but it heals faster.
Sounds like a need a second opinion. My Ortho told me the hamstring would be stronger in the long run and that it's the most popular choice for professional athletes today. He said the ham is much more dense than the one strand of the patella and would require a smaller hole comparatively. Also, he made the point that with the patella I would possibly have pain for the rest of my life whenever kneeling on that spot. This true at all?
Old 08-13-2009, 11:26 PM
The 09 Takeover

JSkillz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Civilly Disobey
Sounds like a need a second opinion. My Ortho told me the hamstring would be stronger in the long run and that it's the most popular choice for professional athletes today. He said the ham is much more dense than the one strand of the patella and would require a smaller hole comparatively. Also, he made the point that with the patella I would possibly have pain for the rest of my life whenever kneeling on that spot. This true at all?

Well my left i had done almost a year and a half ago and its fine kneeling, but the right i just had done in April and it still is a little tendor, and its definately no lie when they say it hurts when it rains, i don't know why, but it does