LEGIT spot....finally! Woooo hooo!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 09:55 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person
Re: LEGIT spot....finally! Woooo hooo!

Diggin the b/w photos with color accent,bike looks nice man.congrats on the spot,but too bad that a legit spot isn't always legit in the local pigs eyes. FTP
Old 08-19-2009, 12:34 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

nice
Old 08-19-2009, 01:53 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by blee
Diggin the b/w photos with color accent,bike looks nice man.congrats on the spot,but too bad that a legit spot isn't always legit in the local pigs eyes. FTP
Thanks, bro!

You're right.....not always...

Fortuneately......this one is.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:58 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

congratulations.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

At one of our so called legit spots where the cops would come and watch n bullshit with us,one of our guys got a ticket the other day from some pig that was probly a nerd and got picked on his entire life until he got his shinny new badge,and now that I hear about this "layin drag ticket" ****,you really never know when a cop is gonna **** up your day,but sounds like you got a good spot, hope the piggys stay away from it.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:18 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

At one of our so called legit spots where the cops would come and watch n bullshit with us,one of our guys got a ticket the other day from some pig that was probly a nerd and got picked on his entire life until he got his shinny new badge,and now that I hear about this "layin drag ticket" ****,you really never know when a cop is gonna **** up your day,but sounds like you got a good spot, hope the piggys stay away from it.
......that sucks! You're right......you're never COMPLETELY safe from getting a ticket or getting kicked out. A lot of times, I think those tickets can be beat with proper paperwork and a few witnesses. Cops can write a ticket that they know holds no water....but they also know they're doing a good job of ******* your day over. Bastards.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:43 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
......that sucks! You're right......you're never COMPLETELY safe from getting a ticket or getting kicked out. A lot of times, I think those tickets can be beat with proper paperwork and a few witnesses. Cops can write a ticket that they know holds no water....but they also know they're doing a good job of ******* your day over. Bastards.
Yessir,that cop fucked up the rest of the night for the whole crew,as soon as that happened I ran and loaded up my bike cause I got no ins. or registration on the bike and no ins. on the truck I haul it with,needless to say I got a lil nervous and bounced as soon as the pig was outta site. your lot looks like its at the end of a street huh?prob won't be many pigs snortin around down there eh?
Old 08-19-2009, 02:46 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i am green with envy. nice pictures, nice spot, nice deal.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:48 PM

Yessir,that cop fucked up the rest of the night for the whole crew,as soon as that happened I ran and loaded up my bike cause I got no ins. or registration on the bike and no ins. on the truck I haul it with,needless to say I got a lil nervous and bounced as soon as the pig was outta site. your lot looks like its at the end of a street huh?prob won't be many pigs snortin around down there eh?
Yeah.....its the driveway leading up to my sponsors business. We tape it off w/ caution tape. SHOULDN'T be any problems.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i am green with envy. nice pictures, nice spot, nice deal.
Well...thank you! Its been a long time comin!
Old 08-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Yeah.....its the driveway leading up to my sponsors business. We tape it off w/ caution tape. SHOULDN'T be any problems.
Oh your straight then they def. won't bother you if you got it blocked off,that's exactly the reason why my boy got that ticket,no caution tape and some stupid lil ghetto children were riding there bicycles where we were practicing.Well,time to hit the lot and make some whoolies.Bye bro
Old 08-19-2009, 03:14 PM

Oh your straight then they def. won't bother you if you got it blocked off,that's exactly the reason why my boy got that ticket,no caution tape and some stupid lil ghetto children were riding there bicycles where we were practicing.Well,time to hit the lot and make some whoolies.Bye bro
Have an awesome day, bro!