cbr600f4i

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 11:36 PM

f4istuntridah is a decent person
Question cbr600f4i

ok i am new just picked up my first bike it is a 2002 cbr 600 f4i and it has a stunt cage and twelve bar and two brothers full exauhst and vortec sprockets leme know if this is a good starter/stunt bike

the bad: it needs a new front rim from wheelie came down right on curb and egged rim bad it needs a new front cowel plastic only headlights and all are still good and needs a speeedo kid took it off for stunting bike has 1,900 miles on it and runs like a beast was 1,000 dolars a good buy? i think so by the way if any one has any of the parts i listed send me a pm and leme know what u want for every thing thanks for ur help stunt life..
Old 08-10-2009, 11:57 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: cbr600f4i

$1000 with a title? If so, thats a STEAL! The frame is worth a $1000, and the engine is worth $600-$800!

But I GUARAN-*******-TEE it doesn't have 1.9k miles. If you believed that, I got beach front property in missouri for sell CHEAP!
Or more so, I have my f4i motor, with only 400 miles, I'l trade you straight up for your motor and pay shipping both ways
especially considering there are no gauges, dead give away. How do you know how many miles are on it?

But still, $1000 is a GREAT deal. EVen with no title (as long as its NOT stolen)
Old 08-11-2009, 11:17 AM

f4istuntridah is a decent person

yah its not stolen but i doesnt have a title but it has a bill of sale a legit one so hope i dont hAVE A PROBLEM GOING TO GET PLATES AND **** FOR IT lol but yeah i dunno about the miles thats just what i was told hahaha yeah but ne ways it still a steal time to stunt ahahh my next question will acbr 600 f4i out run standard police car lol
Old 08-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Sorry bud, you are not going to get that thing on the road with a bill of sale. You need a title to get a plate. Looks like you got yourself a lot bike there.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:42 AM

psychoJIMstunts is a decent person

Dude, what are you like 12yrs old? LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL,

can you complete a thought process without finishing the sentence with LOL????

Secondly, you either bought a stolen bike, or you bought a bike that was up for reposession. No LEGIT bike comes with nothing but a bill of sale. Especially for $1000. I have been a PROFESSIONAL in the powersports industry for 9yrs, and wouldn't touch anything without the legit title, statement of fact, and/or release of lein. You go ahead and go try to register that bike. You will need everything I just listed, plus a greensheet inspection from a licensed dealer stating that it passing state inspection and is road-worthy. Then you will need to go to a metal or woodworker to fabricate a sign that says "TOOL" to wear around your neck.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:59 AM

manny510 is a decent person

Originally Posted by psychoJIMstunts

Secondly, you either bought a stolen bike, or you bought a bike that was up for reposession. No LEGIT bike comes with nothing but a bill of sale. Especially for $1000. I have been a PROFESSIONAL in the powersports industry for 9yrs, and wouldn't touch anything without the legit title, statement of fact, and/or release of lein. You go ahead and go try to register that bike. You will need everything I just listed, plus a greensheet inspection from a licensed dealer stating that it passing state inspection and is road-worthy. Then you will need to go to a metal or woodworker to fabricate a sign that says "TOOL" to wear around your neck.

bery bery nice, enough said...i think u been thru this process....all he asked for was dat did he get the good buy....whats the purpose of calling him "tool"....
Old 08-11-2009, 12:16 PM
TWreX

F4iNewb is a decent person

Originally Posted by psychoJIMstunts

It's all good, everyone needs a hater. You better learn to ride that f4i kid I recommend gettin a fiddy. Keep it in the lot!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:25 PM

J150 is a decent person

got pics i got a lot bike a f2 no title but not stolen you can get a title but you need cash and more info about the seller that **** probaly isnt fully clean but check with your local Dmv
Old 08-11-2009, 12:44 PM

eFFouReYe02 is a decent person

then again if u check with ure dmv and it does come up stolen. ure out $1k and a bike.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:46 PM

J150 is a decent person

Originally Posted by eFFouReYe02
then again if u check with ure dmv and it does come up stolen. ure out $1k and a bike.
ohh yeah I forgot to say look up online there are some online sites for vin # checks