R.i.p wheelie boy paulie!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 09:52 AM

THE "E" is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R.i.p wheelie boy paulie!!!

R.I.P. Paulie, You will be missed. You will always be an O.G. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:00 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=34719470
Old 08-11-2009, 10:04 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Oh that paulie....darn that sucks, i have seen his vids.
I'll keep his family in our prayers......
Old 08-11-2009, 10:12 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Yea its Paulie from the Wheelie Boys, he was around with all the first generation of stunt riders.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:24 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

R.I.P.
a true OG of the sport.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:34 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

bikestyles-chub is a decent person

one of my oldest friends.....wb son.rip.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:58 PM

FresYES fresh is a decent person

RIP man.... Sad to hear **** like this
Ill be praying for his family and friends
Old 08-11-2009, 02:05 PM

se7en750gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point

R.I.P BIG DOG PAULIE.we never got to hit the gym but we did hit the streets.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:42 PM

DUMPstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Yea its Paulie from the Wheelie Boys, he was around with all the first generation of stunt riders.
i just got the word from zannman. im stunned. i hope he rests well and prayers to his family and friends.

he was around doing blocks before there was a first generation of stunters.

1 wheel high
Old 08-11-2009, 05:57 PM

frankietata is a decent person

Pauly was the reason I got in to stunning he was in one. Of the first. Videos. I watched R.I. P pAulie my prayers are. With u and your. Family
Old 08-11-2009, 06:10 PM
so cal stunters union

g-man FOFC is a decent person

god bless his family and friends
Old 08-11-2009, 09:12 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

i couldnt believe it when i heard. i popped in 12 o'clock just to watch him ride. prayers go out to his family. def a true o.g. one of the first crews that made me love the lifestyle!!!
-zannmann
Old 08-11-2009, 09:38 PM

Damien C6 is an unknown quantity at this point

awwww wtf!!! i remember pocono with those guys at xsba. i got a great pic with me in his giant jacket and him in my little DTE jacket . OG 4life
Old 08-11-2009, 10:39 PM
I AM TIGER WOODS!!!

BLEED is a decent person

damn that sucks to hear. RIP
Old 08-11-2009, 11:20 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sucks I missed the memorial ride tonight. How was the turnout Hollywood RIP and condolences to his family and friends.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:20 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

I wanna thank everyone and anyone who made it out there with us today! His family loved the support, we showed up super deep and locked down the whole entire ave for about 20 minutes rocked out one last time with Paulie. His family was in tears when they seen how many people showed up and was sooooo happy we was there! No to mention we was able to get a great amount of money together and give it to his sister. She couldn't believe it, i didnt count it so i dont have an exact number. This guy was always great to me and im gonna miss him alot! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING MAKING HIS LAST DAY, HIS BEST DAY!!! MUCH RESPECT R.I.P PAULIE!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 11:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I wanna thank everyone and anyone who made it out there with us today! His family loved the support, we showed up super deep and locked down the whole entire ave for about 20 minutes rocked out one last time with Paulie. His family was in tears when they seen how many people showed up and was sooooo happy we was there! No to mention we was able to get a great amount of money together and give it to his sister. She couldn't believe it, i didnt count it so i dont have an exact number. This guy was always great to me and im gonna miss him alot! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING MAKING HIS LAST DAY, HIS BEST DAY!!! MUCH RESPECT R.I.P PAULIE!!!
Im glad you had a sick turnout. Sucks about the circumstances but at least everyone came together to show love to an og.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:30 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

bikestyles-chub is a decent person

i tried callin everyone...i wanted to come to it...****.......his family is great
Old 08-11-2009, 11:30 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

That's bad *** and for getting that together
Old 08-11-2009, 11:57 PM

xxxmen007 is an unknown quantity at this point

R.I.P wheelie boyz were my inspiration to learn how to wheelie.

Quick Reply: R.i.p wheelie boy paulie!!!