Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 05:58 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Then I was breakin out the 900RR stuff lata hehehe
Attached Images  
Old 07-26-2003, 03:16 AM

jethro426 is an unknown quantity at this point
did my first one on the seat. second one I ended up on the ground. I hit my font break by mistake and went down. no damage just a broken brake lever. Leather is the bomb, without it I would have been messed up
Old 07-26-2003, 03:31 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
I never do them, but did my first with my left foot on the seat and right on the tank like a skateboard..its so much easier to balance
Old 07-26-2003, 11:55 AM
Look out for big trucks!!

Rudy-eastcoastX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Shugga
Partically true... On my 900RR christs are east and the bike will ahppily stay up until you get down to about 25mph then it wobbles. Always had to de em at like 30-35moh. ONce tried one at 60mph and about blew off the damn bike! My buddy Jeff is a big guy and could EASILY do em at 60 but one day he slowed down too much like 20-25 and the bike wobbled and he fell off and cracked his mellon...

I learned on a Suzuki GS500e
Yo. you should have kept that bike- I bet you were more of a pimp on that bike