I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person
Re: Looking for stunt team in detroit

+1 for bourne
Old 08-06-2009, 07:15 AM
highchair coaster burnout

jcf4i is a decent person

Ill be posting my atl video soon, ill pm u a link.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:57 AM

fumes is a decent person

jcf4i and those guys are definately the guys you want for this! These guys kill it! Rode with them in cincy and they straight murdered it in a down pour none the less...Great representatives for the sport!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by jcf4i
Are you one of the cats that ride at gibralter?

PS if you go to youtube and search for "Josh Borne" a bunch of videos come up, some are a few years old though. I texted him and told him to check out this thread.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wheeliesneeded
I am looking to find a stunt team in Detroit to appear on a new TV show on The Discovery Channel. Are there any out there that would be interested?
Can't help ya with a stunt team in Detroit but sure look forward to seeing the show
Old 08-06-2009, 11:16 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

well here i am... there are some posers in MI but im sure that goes for anywhere, im sure theres a hell of a lot more down south. Anyway grab me matt and borne and i guarantee youll have a show.
+1 these guys murder it and are awsome people.. And if they get the gig i will come up and get a MI license and pretent like i live there for a week I'm sure there is a comfort suites that will make me feel right at Home
Old 08-06-2009, 11:18 AM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Hurry up and put this **** up lol i wanna see. We got some gangsta footage as well once i get back home with throw something together
Old 08-06-2009, 12:16 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by wheeliesneeded
I am looking to find a stunt team in Detroit to appear on a new TV show on The Discovery Channel. Are there any out there that would be interested?
I sent you a PM. PM me your number and I will forward it on to Borne.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:35 PM

sliprimitive is a decent person

the guys at gibraltar have spaded life on their bikes

http://www.myspace.com/spadedlifeclothing

so maybe you can get a hold of some guys there....
Old 08-06-2009, 01:05 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sliprimitive
the guys at gibraltar have spaded life on their bikes

http://www.myspace.com/spadedlifeclothing

so maybe you can get a hold of some guys there....
Old 08-06-2009, 01:05 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

thats me and matt that ride at gibraltar and the airport. cj u know we would get u a place to stay! i hope this thread isnt bs cuz this would be a hell of a lot of fun. i say we ride in the old train station if it isnt gone yet...
Old 08-06-2009, 01:10 PM
Retired

thats me and matt that ride at gibraltar and the airport. cj u know we would get u a place to stay! i hope this thread isnt bs cuz this would be a hell of a lot of fun. i say we ride in the old train station if it isnt gone yet...
I always see you guys when I roll by on 94. Actually I saw you guys out there last night.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:33 PM

jcf4i is a decent person

Stop in and say hi, ill be there tonight too. spadedlife is a clothing sponsor of ours, and theyre actually a great bunch of guys. you could talk to terrance over there and he would referr u to us... i think scott thinks im fakin the funk or somethin???
Old 08-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Retired

Stop in and say hi, ill be there tonight too. spadedlife is a clothing sponsor of ours, and theyre actually a great bunch of guys. you could talk to terrance over there and he would referr u to us... i think scott thinks im fakin the funk or somethin???
Borne has been busting his *** for years and walked away from a solid career to follow his dreams. He is a good guy and deserves a break. Scott is just looking out for his friend because he knows all the hard work that he has put in.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:16 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

no no man ... when he said spaded i assumed some other people that i heard had been running around repping it and were still chasing balance point lol
and yes like niner said i am looking out for people that deserve it, not saying you don't, sometimes it's about the sacrifices over the last few years, not just skill level
Old 08-06-2009, 02:43 PM

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
no no man ... when he said spaded i assumed some other people that i heard had been running around repping it and were still chasing balance point lol
and yes like niner said i am looking out for people that deserve it, not saying you don't, sometimes it's about the sacrifices over the last few years, not just skill level
very well put sir
Old 08-06-2009, 03:06 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

ill see josh at flips this weekend i will make sure to sit his bootay down to read this
Old 08-06-2009, 03:07 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

scooter come up and see us for old time sakes
Old 08-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
ill see josh at flips this weekend i will make sure to sit his bootay down to read this
No internet.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:39 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Found a coffee shop in Wixom.

Thanks for the shouts guys!

Please contact me through email or via phone....think niner PMed you my number. Please visit my site for video, photos, ect or feel free to come out to the Rock Financial Showplace this Sunday in Novi, MI. I will be performing for a motorcycle and car show courtesy of Plymouth Powersports. Please let me know, thanks.

Josh Borne
www.bornefreestyle.com
info@bornefreestyle.com

Quick Reply: Looking for stunt team in detroit