busted doin a ss!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 09:11 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: busted doin a ss!!

holy ****, underwater welder... sounds like a shitload of fun
Old 08-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Austin913
lol. faster than a speeding ticket.
+1 **** dude if you were quick enough to pull over before he hits the lights than your a fast guy and would probably be out of his sight before he even get in your lane to chase you.hahahahahahaha
Old 08-05-2009, 10:46 PM

S.Y. is a decent person

me and my buddy got wreckless opps on the way to stuntfest in sandusky. Another buddy was trying to block the cop with the trailor guess he was behind us for a while, then he did the pen test cause we still smelled like alcohol from the night before oops....$240 and a stern talkin to.... "You cant be ridin down the road with your feet danglin in the air!" FTP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2a_-...eature=related

Last edited by S.Y.; 08-05-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:36 AM

manny510 is a decent person

got pulled over today cuz a cop couldnt read my lic plate....he made a excuse that plate is faded so he couldnt read....i was like wtf go get some glasses i can read this plate where he stands then wtf....n what pisses me off is every time i get pulled over. i hear this from a cop.."i got bike, i dont break traffic rules"..muthafucker grow some *****...then he start bs saying i can rock ss, tank wheelies or high chair....i was like where da **** u practice...if you know how to do all this u must have spot to practice then ****** cop goes"ima cop" so wtf they can do whateva they want...n they can harass us whenever they want....i hate cops speacially when they say i can do this i can do dat...yes sir u can u can suck my **** too .. FTP FTP....
Old 08-07-2009, 12:36 PM
I break anything I touch

standingrisk is a decent person

Originally Posted by Outlaw_FTP
Gotta start with "I had just gotten my bike back from the shop and they put a new clutch in and it is so testy.....I tried to feather it out but it slipped and the front end popped up and my pegs felt as if they were gonna break so to prevent a traffic accident i hoped to my seat."
I tried that one a while back, minus the ss......no go. same with i slipped off clutch and due to gearing it came up, then they like to push the "oh so you cant controll your vehicle, guess we can add that to the ticket as well."
Old 08-07-2009, 01:09 PM

Venom600 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive heard some rumors about certain conjested counties having a no chace law. Supposedly they have to have a felony on you already or ask permission from the supervisor to chase you but I wouldnt put money on it.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:43 PM
I break anything I touch

standingrisk is a decent person

Originally Posted by Venom600
Ive heard some rumors about certain conjested counties having a no chace law. Supposedly they have to have a felony on you already or ask permission from the supervisor to chase you but I wouldnt put money on it.
I heard that from a cop out here in louisiana, would like to know for sure tho, lol. He said the reason is cause years back a kid ran and wrecked then turned around and sued saying if he wouldnt have been persued then he wouldnt have wrecked and judgement was in his favor, lol.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:00 PM

KANE>NIN is a decent person

Originally Posted by standingrisk
I heard that from a cop out here in louisiana, would like to know for sure tho, lol. He said the reason is cause years back a kid ran and wrecked then turned around and sued saying if he wouldnt have been persued then he wouldnt have wrecked and judgement was in his favor, lol.
good lawer can do alot, i heard of somebody who was braking in to someones house slipped and fell on a knife and succsesfully sued the pepole who he was robbing..