Fullthrottleinc Invisible website sale!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 09:37 PM

cjones_636 is a decent person
Re: Fullthrottleinc Invisible website sale!

do your pre-machined brake pads for honda calipers fit the HOhey dual cal bracket for an F4i?

if so ill take a set...
Old 08-03-2009, 09:57 PM

Tekanomics is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bill McMahon
Sorry, no Dual Quad for the 03-04, but I do have this which is only $65 retail ( 20 %less today ). The beauty of it is that replacing a fixed position caliper eliminates the lag usually associated with adaptor style handbrakes. It's the cheapest way into a 4 piston brake set up. I'm sure some people will post up that have them, I've had a really good response.

I'm trying to get some back ordered WRX250 brackets finished today, so as usual I won't be on the computer much today, please call with any questions.

877-785-7282

Thanks
i know a guy on here ill remain him unamed so roger that lol, but he made his own n i was trying to but i just aint got the skill, looks like a great i mean GREAT idea to get into 4 piston n the guy commented on how the positioning increases efficiency. so bill. my phones off i aint paid the bill but if u can pm me an early s-mas price on this for 03/04 636 i'd rather give you the money!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:58 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

bumpin this **** back up for my good friend bill w00t!
Old 08-05-2009, 08:34 AM

Bill McMahon is a decent person

Originally Posted by g-man FOFC
hey bill ill take one of those thumb throttles for my wife, hit me up havent talked to you in a while.
Give me a call, 877-785-7282 on that. It's not really something I carry, but I have set a few people up on it, I'll be happy to tell you where I got everything and how I did.

Thanks
Old 08-05-2009, 09:08 AM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

How much for the 636 setup?
Old 08-05-2009, 09:12 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Got any setups for the DRZ400?
Old 08-05-2009, 11:50 AM
bdhstunt

bdhstunt is a decent person

Just orderd single four piston and dual quad bracket for my buddy caint wait to get them
Old 08-05-2009, 12:24 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

I was gonna check the page on the FTI site that has the pro set ups. Basically I just want to know what front master I should use to replace the stocker on my f4i. any info would be appreciated. thanks.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Bills the man. The dual 4 piston setup is the ****
Old 08-05-2009, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Austin913
I was gonna check the page on the FTI site that has the pro set ups. Basically I just want to know what front master I should use to replace the stocker on my f4i. any info would be appreciated. thanks.
Have you replaced the brake lines with Steel braided yet? If your front end is completely stock you'll get alot more bang for your buck in other places. You could put a Magura or Brembo radial master on there but if you still have the stock spings and oil wt, small rotors (or even...Gasp!..rubber brake lines), etc.. you'll be dissapointed with the improvement for the money you've spent. Give me a call if you have any questions.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:35 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

PAUL H is an unknown quantity at this point

yes !!! i have the single caliper 4piston setup on my f4i and i love it !!! 65 dollars saved me alot of cash and its really easy to put on my rim and pads ,, precut pads are sold too from bill for only 35 dollars which is less then any dealership !!!! thanks bill for creating something really usefull and affortable !!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 01:50 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bill McMahon
Have you replaced the brake lines with Steel braided yet? If your front end is completely stock you'll get alot more bang for your buck in other places. You could put a Magura or Brembo radial master on there but if you still have the stock spings and oil wt, small rotors (or even...Gasp!..rubber brake lines), etc.. you'll be dissapointed with the improvement for the money you've spent. Give me a call if you have any questions.
I have steel braided lines. I also have a leaky fork seal thats well overdue for replacement. I thought about going heavier weight on the oil when I replace the seals, but not sure what weight oil to use. Never thought about replacing the springs, but I only weigh 150... so maybe it's not too crucial. what size on the radial master?
Old 08-05-2009, 03:36 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Bills the man.

+1 I've only met him a couple of times, but he is a very entertaining man.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Uz 2 b Carm3twenty2

carm322 is a decent person

bill is the man,and his product is the best!!!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Compton82
How much for the 636 setup?
Holy Firesale Bat Man! An 03-04 636 (they're all the same price) Dual Quad bracket which normally sells for the low price of $170 (With an 80" s.s. brake line!) is only $136. A Set of Darwin Bars (normally $280) are only $224. I ran my mouth and made the commitment, I'll keep this up until my site is back up. Hope it's soon.

Call with any questions, I check this thread infrequently.

-Bill
877-785-7282
Old 08-05-2009, 05:00 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

you will see me within a month or two to order some **** from ya ....dual caliper bracket and darwin db and much more. see u soon.
Old 08-05-2009, 05:09 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

one more thing , will the darwin bar work with hyper pro steering dampner?
Old 08-06-2009, 04:55 PM

Stubbz is an unknown quantity at this point

darwin bars should work with any stabilizer but if your not running a gpr or scotts its kinda pointless to have them other than them being infinetely adjustable. But they are the ****.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:21 PM

Thanks for all of the support, the site is back up so the sale is over! Congrats to everyone that participated.