Road to circles?

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 12:05 AM
TWreX

F4iNewb is a decent person
Road to circles?

Just wondering about how long it took everyone to start dippin circles. ( lets try and keep it real and honest ) How long from the time you put your first cage on your first bike to a couple circles in a row.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:21 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
Re: Road to circles?

Originally Posted by F4iNewb
Just wondering about how long it took everyone to start dippin circles. ( lets try and keep it real and honest ) How long from the time you put your first cage on your first bike to a couple circles in a row.
took me a few weeks to learn to dip it in and about a month to get them consistently but i didnt even start circles on the big bike until a few months of riding
Old 08-01-2009, 12:43 AM

ScreamU2Sleep is a decent person

I was just your average squid rockin the streets about 2.5-3 years ago, for about 6 months... Broke my leg, bike got repo'd. I just got back into it (just stunting) about 5 months ago and have been doing circles for about a month. Seat stander circles i pretty much got them on lock but i have been doing Foot In Seat for the past week or so...
Old 08-01-2009, 03:14 AM
Mikey P. Freestyle

crew72 is a decent person

It takes time. Just when you think you got it all figured out and your exited because you did more than one the next time you pull it up is like starting all over. I have been riding a couple times a week and been trying seat stander circles and its been about 3 weeks and I can finally do about 5. I could rock them pretty dam good staggered with the foot brake. It’s all on how bad you want it.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:29 AM
TWreX

What up with all the views and hardly any post? Is there really not that many people ridin circles?
Old 08-01-2009, 11:09 AM

taa84 is a decent person

i cant get like 4 and i have been tryin for about 5 months but riding about 2 days a week
Old 08-01-2009, 11:21 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

took me a year but i was on an SV, transerfed over to the zx6r w/no problem, SS O's seem to be the easiest to control,
Old 08-01-2009, 11:35 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

a couple years
Old 08-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

just started to try them. starting with SS. only made 2 + circles a few times so far. but ive only had 3 days of practice. i ride one day of the weekend normally. and my bike has been down for a week now. and will be for another week! hopefully next weekend i can try more.

but everyone learns at a different rate.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:21 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by R1wonder
just started to try them. starting with SS. only made 2 + circles a few times so far. but ive only had 3 days of practice. i ride one day of the weekend normally. and my bike has been down for a week now. and will be for another week! hopefully next weekend i can try more.

but everyone learns at a different rate.

+1 everyone learns at a different rate i still cant do ss O's i can do fis O's like 2-3 at a time. I WANT SS O'S
Old 08-01-2009, 12:58 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

What up with all the views and hardly any post? Is there really not that many people ridin circles?
i think its becuase theres alot of these posts....
Old 08-01-2009, 01:11 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by HighStyles
took me a year but i was on an SV, transerfed over to the zx6r w/no problem, SS O's seem to be the easiest to control,
sv's dont like to be leaned,,,,gotta lean way back and out....ss is the best way to learn imo
Old 08-01-2009, 01:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ive cracked my motor 3 times in 8 months trying to get O's on lock The last time was 2 days ago **** CIRCLES
Old 08-01-2009, 01:31 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I learned footbrake circles a few years ago. Took about 6 months to lock them
Old 08-01-2009, 01:40 PM

repsolstuntin1 is a decent person

it took me about 3 mo. of ridin once or twice a week to get seat standers. they still arent 100% lock. ive seen people do them in a few weeks.. always depends on the rider and how much seat time you can put in.. thats all stunt riding progresion is... seat time.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:32 PM

That Guy is a decent person

Not certain but I'm sure you have to be able to rock idle first.... Am I correct? so at this rate, ask me this question next year!!
Old 08-01-2009, 08:43 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

Took me a couple months to do a few circles then like 3 more months to realize I wasn't doing the real circles in the first couple months. After a couple years doing them I'm always improving at them so it never gets boring.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Just got spreader circles
Old 08-01-2009, 08:57 PM

xxshiftrxx is a decent person

rode lots for a year, then came out this year and spent about 2 months trying them here and there and then about 3 weeks of just circles, broke my frame and crashed a whoooooole lot but i can do about 5 pretty consistantly, or atleast i could, bikes still broken haha. good luck
Old 08-01-2009, 11:59 PM
TWreX

I've been learning idle since about april. I'm just now tryin to spin that ****. I'll let ya'll know when they get here. Thanks for the input, I've been tearin my **** up lately.

Quick Reply: Road to circles?