braaaap

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 01:15 AM
control switcher

Dr_Rip_It will become famous soon enough
Re: braaaap

[quote=stunt fighter;4060396] its either you ripped it off when you idle'd outta there or that cord pulled you and your pocket bike back like a bungee cord

i think i bungeed back. ill blame that for the slight brain damage i have to this day lol.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:42 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
did you learn how to clutch it up 1st gear staggerd before or after that night with the 151 and ice cream?
after, i was still feeling a little wuzzy
Old 07-30-2009, 04:48 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
after, i was still feeling a little wuzzy
yager bombs
Old 07-30-2009, 05:28 AM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I spent a lot of time browsing this site before I even had a bike, so from day one I've clutched. Started with sitdowns, but I never found balance til I started doing standups. Learned brake control on a 50 and transferred it over
Old 07-30-2009, 09:55 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Originally Posted by stick1300
I spent a lot of time browsing this site before I even had a bike, so from day one I've clutched. Started with sitdowns, but I never found balance til I started doing standups. Learned brake control on a 50 and transferred it over
yo bro are you ever gonna get up here and ride man im down...are you going to b-town throw down???hit me up
Old 07-30-2009, 10:22 AM

zombiearrrjay is a decent person

I learned first gear and slowly went further and further back until i started using my rear brake. It took a long time to slow down under 30mph.

Learning idle on stock took a lil bit of time for me. I didn't have 12 bar so i was scared to bring it straight up from a stop, not knowing what 12 felt like. I had to take some room to slow it down and then let off the throttle.

I developed carpal tunnel and didn't ride for 2 weeks, then when i did ride, i looped and sprained my knee, but in my down time i got new clip ons, hand brake, and a plus 9 rear sprocket.

TIME FOR SOME LEARNIN (as soon as my knee can bend again lol)
Old 07-30-2009, 11:11 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zombiearrrjay
I learned first gear and slowly went further and further back until i started using my rear brake. It took a long time to slow down under 30mph.

Learning idle on stock took a lil bit of time for me. I didn't have 12 bar so i was scared to bring it straight up from a stop, not knowing what 12 felt like. I had to take some room to slow it down and then let off the throttle.

I developed carpal tunnel and didn't ride for 2 weeks, then when i did ride, i looped and sprained my knee, but in my down time i got new clip ons, hand brake, and a plus 9 rear sprocket.

TIME FOR SOME LEARNIN (as soon as my knee can bend again lol)
i feel your pain bro, sick *** avi though
Old 07-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
yo bro are you ever gonna get up here and ride man im down...are you going to b-town throw down???hit me up
Man, with my work schedule, I hardly have time to go anywhere. My roomie and I should be up in little rock riding at the hole sometime soon though. PM me your info and let's see if we can't figure something out. And no, I'm not. I'd like to, but I can't this year. Olson is though
Old 07-30-2009, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
yager bombs
yager
Old 07-31-2009, 01:13 AM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

never underestimate the power of the yagermeister.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:27 AM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by RROCCO
never underestimate the power of the yagermeister.
how is that guy in your picture doing a wheelie with a left hand and hes not at bp?
Old 07-31-2009, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
how is that guy in your picture doing a wheelie with a left hand and hes not at bp?
don't ask questions
Old 07-31-2009, 01:41 AM
weed.

my guesses.

1. its animated, means its not real.. so who cares

2. maybe he was at bp, then it was coming back down.. photo was took as it was on its way down
Old 08-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Jersey Rider

fouroh8 is a decent person

i went straight to clutching up..1000 wheelies later im at bp

I'm roughly around 900 doing sitdowns, still getting used to bp and brake control. I can kill it on the fiddy but def different on the big bike.
Old 08-03-2009, 03:58 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Really learned to wheelie on my dirt bike. Had to relearn on a sportbike. Felt so different, started out rolling 2nd gear wheelies clutching it up. Next rolling down the highway still in 2nd gear but also have 06 GSXR 1000 so you can do 120 in 2nd with the stock gearing. Now working on idle wheelies 1st gear 55 tooth rear sprocket on 03 636. Never have been a power up wheelie guy. Guess the main reason why I always clutched it up is if you power it up your almost on the rev limiter by the time you get to BP.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:04 PM
the mechanic

GixxerJamie is a decent person

i went straight to clutching up..1000 wheelies later im at bp
I went straight to clutching up to straight on my *** $1400.00's later PRICELESS...

still learning