ROWDY is a decent person
Re: Any of u ever dyno tune ur bike?

Originally Posted by skillz
going to have to look into some plugs
NGK Laser Iridium IMR9A-9H
Old 07-29-2009, 10:38 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

i'm actually in the process of doing a maintaince on the bikes and car. plugs, fuel filter, oil, going to get a price on tuning tomm prob won't do it for awhile tho
Old 07-29-2009, 10:40 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Endotransit
Not alot of people realize what a properly set-up bike can do for them. My F4i has gobs of power compared to my friends f4i's. None of them understand why i sync my throttle bodies at the beginning of every season and check valve clearances as well. I planned on getting a power commander this year but being laid off hasnt alowed me to spend money where i WANT to. Glad to hear it helped out as much as it did. A bike that looks the business should run well too.
+100

Got ne shirts yet rowdy?
should be next week at the latest
Old 07-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

I think i should probably throw my f4i on the dyno soon, it pings soo easy under a load.

And im just curious i wonder if they make adjustable cam gears for f4i's? I know we could pick up a horse or two at idle with a different cam degree!
Old 07-29-2009, 10:44 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

86 octane? god damn

The lowest octane we get here is 91 and the highest is 98!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 10:50 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by Lit
I think i should probably throw my f4i on the dyno soon, it pings soo easy under a load.

And im just curious i wonder if they make adjustable cam gears for f4i's? I know we could pick up a horse or two at idle with a different cam degree!
NOW ur thinkin Mike
Old 07-29-2009, 10:55 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

I have a custom tune on the 636, my streeter. I noticed a huge difference after having it done. it's fun embarrassing the liter jockeys on a lil 6.

the f4i had a pcIII on it when I bought it. I ditched it for some extra cash, figured I wouldnt need it on a lot bike.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:37 AM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

You can polish a turd all you want rod...

...but its still a turd.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:49 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ROWDY
It was done as part of my sponsorship program for 09. But it made a DRASTIC difference in the bikes idle, and of course off idle performance. Circle combos can just stall out and let the clutch back out with no throttle input. Its crazy that its an F4i
I'm glad someone else is doing this. My f4i had a power commander on it with a very nice custom tune when i bought it. It ran like a tank..probably why i didnt like the 02 i bought a year later

I know exactly what you mean about it stalling and then restarting itself..it used to do that when i was mousetrapping while learning idle..scary **** back then.

Good to see you keep pushing buddy. I may have to think about getting my 636 dyno tuned at the shop here..
Old 07-30-2009, 07:54 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ROWDY
Its def a 636 killer!
If you can get a f4i to tow like a 636 on idle and maybe shed a few pounds of that heavy beast i'm going back honda..i loved being able to crash and not go broke

Got ne shirts yet rowdy?
Sign me up for one when they come in
Old 07-30-2009, 08:30 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by T-NECK
You can polish a turd all you want rod...

...but its still a turd.
Geeeez tell me about it... and Im bout outta polish Mr. T Nizzle
Old 07-30-2009, 09:58 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Rowndy!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:00 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Ronaldo here!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:17 AM

zookiezook is a decent person

2 bad you cant street tune bikes like you can cars .... i tune cars and shyt ( a lot of hondas ) and no dyno compares to a street tune ... cause you factor in real air ,real conditions, real elevations. tires and all that shyt you cant get on a dyno... a dyno aint a real accurate rating of hp and all that ... but if it worked for you then cool hope your shyt runs good 4 a while
Old 07-30-2009, 10:44 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

It def does thanks. I know all about cars and dynos my friend and I know that no dyno can create a load like the weight of a vehicle (be it a bike , car, monster truck or whatever) during acceleration. My 3,150lb Big block fox body coupe limited street car with a 604ci and 2 foggers made 838 whp through a powerglide on motor. Just like the car, it was a good model to set tps and fuel table settings. Then I went and rode in front of the building for several different sessions, giving the tuner more input about the setup. He ended up pulling out more fuel each time until he got it to where I thought it felt best in the rmp range I was riding (4,500rpm idle) Testing is everything when tuning any engine setup and thats EXACTLY what we have done with this bike. I have posted this to see if people ever do this to their own bikes and let them know that there are major performance gains from the things I have done to the bike thus far. Its not for looks or bragging rights, its to make the toughest little Honda ever built that much better of a machine
Old 07-30-2009, 10:49 AM

zookiezook is a decent person

do u tune? or u just brought it 2 a shop? ... how much do u or the shop you went 2 charge ? ... i just want 2 know if im charging a fair amount
Old 07-30-2009, 11:13 AM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person

all my bikes are dyno tuned by smithers customs. makes a nice difference in power. smoooooth and snappy. ask anyone that has rode my bikes! they screammmm!!!

Old 07-30-2009, 11:21 AM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by zookiezook
do u tune? or u just brought it 2 a shop? ... how much do u or the shop you went 2 charge ? ... i just want 2 know if im charging a fair amount
I do not, It was done by a local shop called Marietta Motorsports here in GA. Im not sure on pricing either, but it may be posted on their site (www.bbcracing). They do amazing work on all types of bikes from Ninja 250s' to AMA superbikes making 200whp

Originally Posted by CRAZY DAN
all my bikes are dyno tuned by smithers customs. makes a nice difference in power. smoooooth and snappy. ask anyone that has rode my bikes! they screammmm!!!

Old 07-30-2009, 01:04 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

I had my Gixxer mapped by dynojet when it was fresh and minty I run a chopped yoshi and a F1 air filter with a custom map and I have none of the infamous gixxer idle problems that I didnt believe in til my friend just bought the exact same bike as mine but with only an exhaust and its still showroom quality with like 3000 miles on it and my ragged out 25,000 mile bike still ran waayyyyyy better than it.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:21 PM
A.M STOPPIE SCHOOL

ROWDY is a decent person

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
I had my Gixxer mapped by dynojet when it was fresh and minty I run a chopped yoshi and a F1 air filter with a custom map and I have none of the infamous gixxer idle problems that I didnt believe in til my friend just bought the exact same bike as mine but with only an exhaust and its still showroom quality with like 3000 miles on it and my ragged out 25,000 mile bike still ran waayyyyyy better than it.
Exactly what Im talking about. Most people dont know their bike runs like **** till they ride a good running one

Quick Reply: Any of u ever dyno tune ur bike?