chased by cops

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 01:43 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
chased by cops

going to the spot 1 bike 2 vans follow me... pick it up for like a block put it down then the cops out of no where behind me... so i try to bounce 10 blocks later a car making a left stop infront of me lost control smacked my face into his mirror like a 2007 lincoln navigator cops are there cops get out forgets to put his car in park so hes chasing his own car now... i took of my plate ready to run but i realzied i was in all factory blocks so no where to go so i take of my helemt throw it to the floor cuz i was fukin pissed.. cops hancuff me.. an im fucked no insurence no regi an i didnt relize but i had a suspended lisence.. aghhh!!!!! go to precint sargent goes whats he in hea for cop goes 511... witch is suspended lisince... thank god i this cop gave me slack cuz i was cursing him out while he was arresting me... woow... so now the cop told me before i left the precint mind they never took me to bookings. another place i hate he was like if u want ur bike back u have to show proof of regi an insurence... so do i really have to do that or is that the law... that i cant take out my bike without insuring it or registering it??? cant i pick it up with just the title and a tow truck??? let me know....
Old 07-29-2009, 01:51 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: chased by cops

i have a suspended liscence from a dui lol ive been stopped 3 times since then.. all 3 times i got lucky.. you have to show proof of registration, but there dicks if there trying to make you show your insurance, thats just like saying "im keeping your **** since you dont have insurance"
haha nice story though
Old 07-29-2009, 03:03 AM
Destroyer of Bikes

Outlaw_FTP will become famous soon enoughOutlaw_FTP will become famous soon enough

You dont have to have insurance or regi if your bike will never hit a public road way...But if that bitch hits the street, even if its the end of your driveway or the street right outside the lot and a cop wants to be a big enough dick then you are kinda fucked....Thats why when i get my project done its loaded in my truck and drove to the spot then unloaded and thrashed and back in to the house...as tempting as it is to ride it on the street its just too ******* risky....See if you can talk to the prosecutor and see what you can work out with the courts....cuz caught with no insurance forces you to get sr-22 insurance (high risk), on any vehicle you insure and the **** is expensive and is around for 3 years!!! Plead with the prosecutor.....and maybe taking some knee pads wouldnt hurt either
Old 07-29-2009, 03:16 AM

hiboostchucks is a decent person

damn that sux. its a rap for ur bike.... unless u register n insure it
Old 07-29-2009, 03:47 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

you should be able to get your bike back as long as you have the title or proof of ownership.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:28 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
you should be able to get your bike back as long as you have the title or proof of ownership.
thats what i needed when my old 929 got impounded... well the title was open since the guy i bought it off of had a good tag for like 6 months after i had it.. so i never titled it or switched plates because i figured what the **** the tag is still good why waste it when i can have 6 free months.. well it got impounded and i had to put it in my name and then it was alright..
Old 07-29-2009, 05:44 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Yea hurry up and register and insure the bike. Technically you need to register any motor vehicle in NY and in order to register the bike you need insurance. That's how they take everyone's bikes, and he probably didn't wanna say he chased you since you got into a accident and its illegal to chase a motor vehicle in NY. Good Luck with that doe!
Old 07-29-2009, 06:10 AM
Do Wheelies

razor rich is a decent person

Money talks go to the impound and bargen. I've done it on on a few police locks on bikes. They never check
Old 07-29-2009, 06:12 AM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

That **** dont work out here!
Old 07-29-2009, 06:17 AM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

when my bike was impounded in the city...i had to have proof of the bike being registered AND insured on THE DAY we got locked up...i was lucky being that it was 2 days before my reg was goin to expire..good luck they are a bitch out there
Old 07-29-2009, 06:46 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NASTYNATE3E
cops are there cops get out forgets to put his car in park so hes chasing his own car now.....
^^^ this is the the part of the story i liked........ did that really happen
Old 07-29-2009, 08:12 AM
GP BIKES INC

faceless will become famous soon enough

spell check and use punctuation. that ***** is so hard to read.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:44 AM

JiggaStuntsAnR6 is a decent person

Sr-22 are not bad to have if their not for DUI ive got mine and it insures you on any vehicle owned or operated by you and it only costs me about $104 a year but i got mine for points... my girl has the best insurance she could get but shes still not covered in my truck.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:11 AM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

ur lucky u didnt end up in central booking, 511 is a deffinate arrest.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:13 AM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

shoulda ran. it's always the more action packed option.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:18 AM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

just damn lucky you didnt get that evading charge, thats way more serious
Old 07-29-2009, 10:27 AM

F4i_stuntin_WV is a decent person

rode a SS in WV for a couple blocks ... cop was sittin in a corner when i passed him, i stopped right away thinkin i'd get a wreckless and be on my way ... i didnt have insurance on it, had a plate off my SuperHawk on there, and the bike was still registerd under the kid i bought it from two months before ... they thought it was stolen so i take a trip downtown with my unit on a tow truck behind me ... they impounded the bike and i got out with $1200, paid $200 to get the bike out and STILL didnt prove the bike was mine and that i had insurance and registration for it ... i just loaded it in the F350 and that was that

good luck though bro
Old 07-29-2009, 10:29 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tomball_d
just damn lucky you didnt get that evading charge, thats way more serious
dont run from the law!
Old 07-29-2009, 10:37 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by 2 old
dont run from the law!
Old 07-29-2009, 10:46 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
I know it must vary from state to state but here in cali,
they can charge you with a felony.

Quick Reply: chased by cops