chased by cops

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 12:38 PM
Destroyer of Bikes

Outlaw_FTP will become famous soon enoughOutlaw_FTP will become famous soon enough
Re: chased by cops

They recently changed up some laws here in ks and now if you run they can charge you with 1 - 3 felonies. The probably with the impounds and the law being involved is to get it out you have to have had it registered/ insured the day of the incident. If the law wasnt involved just have to show the impound proof that it is registered to you. At least those have been my experiences.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:49 PM

WADESEC518 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 2 old
I know it must vary from state to state but here in cali,
they can charge you with a felony.
Its not a felony if you dont get caught... PERIOD!!
Old 07-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Destroyer of Bikes

Outlaw_FTP will become famous soon enoughOutlaw_FTP will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WADESEC518

I second that motion....
Old 07-29-2009, 03:06 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WADESEC518
Ya well eventually you get cought, maimed,killed or kill someone else.
The other factor is when you WAY! **** off the law like that,
we all pay the price because the po po hates us and doesent even want us doing it in lots.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Destroyer of Bikes

Ya well eventually you get cought, maimed,killed or kill someone else.
The other factor is when you WAY! **** off the law like that,
we all pay the price because the po po hates us and doesent even want us doing it in lots.
They already hate us here...
Regardless of what we do they go out of their way to harass us. Ive only found a very few cops (like 3 ever) that are cool with the sport bike group.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:23 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll only run on the highway.......couple exits and get off......
Old 07-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Destroyer of Bikes

In town on empty streets is fun cuz my 0-60 or the next turn is 10 times faster than theres. Had an almost caught moment on the highway once......But the guy next to me ran out of gas...
I thought that was rule number 1 - either dont run or get away quickly if the gas light is on
Old 07-29-2009, 03:31 PM

cstrmike929 is a decent person

That was the hardest fawkin story to read
Old 07-29-2009, 03:35 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz954
I'll only run on the highway.......couple exits and get off......

thats the fun part about living on a state line. I go play in MO. if I get in trouble, just run home to KS.

but, since I got a stunt bike... the streets havent been as much fun.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

nates always got movie like stories lol. if you could scoop it up w no reg & insurance ill come w the truck so find out.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:42 PM

buckle up is a decent person

damn nate stop tryin to check ur self out in mirrors while you ride just playin man that sux the fat one but happy to hear u are ok
Old 07-29-2009, 03:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Austin913
thats the fun part about living on a state line. I go play in MO. if I get in trouble, just run home to KS.

but, since I got a stunt bike... the streets havent been as much fun.
if a cop wants to chase you through state lines he'll get permission and continue on with the chase ive seen it on cops before lol.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:48 PM
shady since the 80's

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
if a cop wants to chase you through state lines he'll get permission and continue on with the chase ive seen it on cops before lol.

yeah, maybe. hasnt happened yet.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:52 PM
NealFoReal

yeah, maybe. hasnt happened yet.
be careful out there.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:56 PM
shady since the 80's

be careful out there.
for sure. too many friends been dying and getting hurt. been seriously thinking about hanging up the street hat. over the last few weeks I been having metric **** tons of fun riding lots and progressing with the slow stuff. been half assedly planning on getting the 636 out fitted for lot stunting over the winter, if I can get my game down on the f4i by then.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:08 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

I know it must vary from state to state but here in cali,
they can charge you with a felony.
yea i think they passed that with evey state now....i think
Old 07-29-2009, 04:11 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by Outlaw_FTP
In town on empty streets is fun cuz my 0-60 or the next turn is 10 times faster than theres. Had an almost caught moment on the highway once......But the guy next to me ran out of gas...
I thought that was rule number 1 - either dont run or get away quickly if the gas light is on
and right there is the reason i top of my tank every chance possible
Old 07-29-2009, 04:15 PM
hates snow

WNYGOODFELLA is an unknown quantity at this point

your fucked NYS does not **** around with reg. and insurance. i had to have my 50 registered before i was even allowed to take it from the place i bought it. your best bet is to go to where its impounded and talk to the guys there, some are cool some are not. you also have to the option to wait till it goes to auction and buy it back.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:17 PM
NealFoReal

for sure. too many friends been dying and getting hurt. been seriously thinking about hanging up the street hat. over the last few weeks I been having metric **** tons of fun riding lots and progressing with the slow stuff. been half assedly planning on getting the 636 out fitted for lot stunting over the winter, if I can get my game down on the f4i by then.
i hear ya. i dont hit streets that often but when i do its a lot of fun. i keep it in the lot mainly and hit the streets if im with other people although i rode streets by myself last night coz i was bored lol. if youre new to the lot id stick with the f4i you have coz they take a beating better than the 636's. good luck w it either way
Old 07-29-2009, 04:21 PM
shady since the 80's

good luck w it either way

word.

Quick Reply: chased by cops