How you got your spot.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 11:45 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: How you got your spot.

i just lost my spot
Old 07-30-2009, 08:53 PM

That Guy is a decent person

Originally Posted by Civilly Disobey
No, I heard that word a hellova lot. Just kept searching. The one I found is a good half hour away. But it's worth it to me to be able to stunt with a clear conscience.
+1 its one less thing to worry about and lets you focus on what you there for!
Old 07-30-2009, 08:54 PM

dj_seloe is an unknown quantity at this point

we just started ryding in our spot and just waved to everybody that came out and went and talkded to them to see if we were to loud...
turned out they were coo with us ryding thur...
the only thing we keep it extra clean we pick up everything even if it's not ours...
cops roll up and tell us we can't ryde in that spot then we act all confused and say why we have asked the owners and they are ok with it we have been ryding here for 9 months with out problems???

and then they say ok but that don't mean another cop will come in here and let you slide like me... and some time they stay and watch sometimes they just drive away...

just give them the speech trying to keep safe off the street in a controled area they tend to be more eazy on you...
Old 07-30-2009, 10:51 PM

nkguillen1 is a decent person
Exclamation Re: How you got your spot.

Originally Posted by dj_seloe
we just started ryding in our spot and just waved to everybody that came out and went and talkded to them to see if we were to loud...
turned out they were coo with us ryding thur...
the only thing we keep it extra clean we pick up everything even if it's not ours...
cops roll up and tell us we can't ryde in that spot then we act all confused and say why we have asked the owners and they are ok with it we have been ryding here for 9 months with out problems???

and then they say ok but that don't mean another cop will come in here and let you slide like me... and some time they stay and watch sometimes they just drive away...

just give them the speech trying to keep safe off the street in a controled area they tend to be more eazy on you...
You know your last part there is what doesn't make any ******* sense to em. And i've seen it a few times on this thread, if your doin **** on the streets ya get pulled over, what ever happens happens, we all know it's not the place for it, but if your in a closed area, not putting anyone else in danger, really just having fun, why do people have to **** with you. Seriously what is up people's asses these days. I know there's that big "liability" talk to but what the **** ever, we knwo we're going to get hurt and you know what we're worried about at that point. "**** what do I have to replace on my bike now" not "Who's the owner of this place i'm going to sue them for letting us rip up their parking lot." **** no!
Old 07-31-2009, 07:43 PM

Vern is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been changing spots for a few years but the way I do it is I find a nice lot in industrial park or away from residential area so there is no cop complaint. Cops don't care as long as nobody complains. They rather see us in a lot then on the streets. I never ask permission since I already tried and the guy wanted to let us stunt but couldn't give us written permission for liability reasons so the best way is just go and hope nobody complains or the cop is not a dick. The trick is to have a backup spot, if a cop kicks you out of your favorite spot don't argue say you were done and leaving anyways and go at the other spot, chances are another cop will be watching that other territory.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Destroyer of Bikes

Outlaw_FTP will become famous soon enoughOutlaw_FTP will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Vern
The trick is to have a backup spot, if a cop kicks you out of your favorite spot don't argue say you were done and leaving anyways and go at the other spot, chances are another cop will be watching that other territory.
There in lies my problem.....i have been searching and searching and it is hard to find a decent sized, somewhat flat, lighted spot that either isnt gated off or has a crew working third shift.....We just have one primary for now and if we get run off from there we are just fucked for the night.....
Old 07-31-2009, 09:58 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

i got kicked out of one of my spots 3 times i just come back a bit later..each time some how its a different cop..last time they took my name down..
Old 08-01-2009, 07:22 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

Originally Posted by Klos
We had a spot that we could ride at whenever it wasnt very bike you could really only do circles in it but it was a spot that we didnt get fucked with at, then about a month ago some squid wreaked into a company box truck and dented the gas tank on it and now we got kicked out because the little ****** would come forward and say he did it so now we really dont have anywhere to ride now. Pretty fucked up
there was a sick spot about 5 miles from my house... back side of a warehouse that wasn't being used, had permission and every thing from the manager... the drifters came in, took out a wall around some garbage cans.. the owner found out and killed it then and there
Old 08-01-2009, 07:52 PM
RIP Delores F.

BenStunts pa pa is a decent person

did u find a spot yet?
Old 08-01-2009, 08:14 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

Originally Posted by Proverb
did u find a spot yet?
I don't have anything with permission, but i got like 3 or 4 that i can use... some have day/hour restrictions due to whats around it/business hours n what not...

Had a SIIIICK spot about half an hour away... could only do inline stuff tho... 4 lane road, median, and it was like god said let there be light out there But ******* squids got it fucked up hauling *** to the spot, so sheriffs kicked us out
Old 08-01-2009, 08:30 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

I just found a spot yesterday matter O fact. Just cruising around waiting for slow *** stunt riders to load there bikes up and get to the spot. i took a detour through this industrial park and shazzam a giant play ground.

It like a tradition to blow up spots (aka yellow) so bring ur mom/dad/whole family to taylor michigan and get ur stunt on.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by celgsxr
I just found a spot yesterday matter O fact. Just cruising around waiting for slow *** stunt riders to load there bikes up and get to the spot. i took a detour through this industrial park and shazzam a giant play ground.

It like a tradition to blow up spots (aka yellow) so bring ur mom/dad/whole family to taylor michigan and get ur stunt on.
Boom Shakalaka
Old 08-01-2009, 11:04 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by villa76
Boom Shakalaka