How you got your spot.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 04:49 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about
Re: How you got your spot.

I went out there one night and just started riding Lol... Its in the middle of town about 1 mile down the road from DPS So State troopers are always driving by and never say ****.. its a hobby lobby parking lot thats Huge like 4x as big as the store and other stores are all around.. Im sure if i went during the day it might be a diff story but its the middle of ******* summer and to hot for me to ride during the day i go out there about midnight so its only 90 something..
Old 07-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Squid Supreme

stick1300 will become famous soon enough

I just found it one day. Pure luck. We go out there later at night when it's cooler, so there aren't any cars. Plus, it's far enough away from any major roads or houses that we aren't getting called in. Just plan on milking it as long as possible....
Old 07-24-2009, 04:56 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by blee
"michigan,the bitchslap state"
Old 07-24-2009, 04:56 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

kill the streets to the spot,kill the spot,kill the streets to home
Old 07-24-2009, 04:58 PM
shady since the 80's

Austin913 is a decent person

theres a spot out here thats been used for the past several years. I'm just kinda getting in where I fit in.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:12 PM

Klos is a decent person

We had a spot that we could ride at whenever it wasnt very bike you could really only do circles in it but it was a spot that we didnt get fucked with at, then about a month ago some squid wreaked into a company box truck and dented the gas tank on it and now we got kicked out because the little ****** would come forward and say he did it so now we really dont have anywhere to ride now. Pretty fucked up
Old 07-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Adrenaline Fueled Sports

sky1118 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Klos
We had a spot that we could ride at whenever it wasnt very bike you could really only do circles in it but it was a spot that we didnt get fucked with at, then about a month ago some squid wreaked into a company box truck and dented the gas tank on it and now we got kicked out because the little ****** would come forward and say he did it so now we really dont have anywhere to ride now. Pretty fucked up
Group beatdown??
Old 07-24-2009, 08:25 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Klos
put a dent in his face
Old 07-24-2009, 08:27 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

I got lucky with my boy this year we used to have a spot by these factories on the street, but we found a nice lot by the water just driving and looking around for a spot and its just been sweet, the cops that come to check the spot for drunkies n druggies and sexoholics just chill with us and watch us do our thing, im lovin it....
Old 07-24-2009, 08:28 PM
www.GRAMX.com

but they did tell us if they catch us doin **** in the street then we're fucked ...
Old 07-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by US.ARMYJT
hey blee, where you from? im from taylor.... lets ride
I live near Mt.Clemens,far way from taylor,thanks for the offer buy my f4ez isn't registered or insured,so street rides are few and far between and very nerve racking for me,(truck my bike)and I can't invite anyone to our lot cause the owner said only "we" can practice there,and that sucks cause one of my best friends is gettin back into stuntin and I can't even let him come out with his bike to practice(back in the day me and him practiced together alot),makes me look like the ******* and I hate itbut It's not my rules or building and I'm not gonna be the guy who loses the perfect lot for everyone else,ya know?
Old 07-25-2009, 12:53 AM

2008gsxr600 is a decent person

we just rolled up and started using our spot. most of the cops just roll through to check on us. we have only had one cop that gave us a hard time and kicked us out one night, but we found out from another cop that he was only working overtime so we just went back the next night.
Old 07-25-2009, 01:01 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

my new spot is sooo big and grippy, but a new company bought the building (it was abandonded) and there parking truck trailers there now.... luckily only at the end but the workers leave a bunch of crap i have to move out of the way every time i go (nails and wood splinters)
i think im gonna print out a bunch of "pick up the gargbage, thank you-your local stunter" flyers and tape them on the shipping/recieving doors
Old 07-25-2009, 03:37 AM

loko is an unknown quantity at this point

I bought my spot off ebay
best three fiddy i ever spent
Old 07-30-2009, 12:05 AM

D-Jones is a decent person

Just find a place on private property and is closed on sundays. One day a week with a no trouble guarantee.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:32 AM

Dan Farley is a decent person

I got tired of having to go to the spot or find a spot, then get kicked out of the spot!

I just built my own spot!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	CIMG1252.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	228919  

Last edited by Dan Farley; 07-30-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:10 AM
Built not bought

tys0n.cbr is a decent person

^ballin lol
Old 07-30-2009, 08:19 AM
r6 destroyer

reds919hornet is a decent person

just getting into the game right now stunting on road in frt. of house. dead end road talked to people living around before hand with no problems. good thing about living in the sticks.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Custom User Title

Sheldon is a decent person

2 words. google earth. awesome way to find spots.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:42 AM

zombiearrrjay is a decent person

There is a emergency training facility that was built ironically directly in front of one of our local bike shops. Its a MASSIVE perfectly flat area that has a big building in the center of it for firefighter and tactical training. They blow up cars and stuff in there and everything...

I wish i could think of a way to try to trick them into letting us ride there.... im sure we would probably get snipered.

Quick Reply: How you got your spot.