What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 02:31 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?

Originally Posted by dhenry123

the tank isn't dented, no hand brake, rear sprocket is not a 60 tooth, no fender elimination, it has mirrors, the rear seat is not cut and there is no cage. this is no replica, but that no handed stoppie is off the hook!
+1......good **** on gettin it out there, BUT......what's up with the details? Looks like every mini plastic streetbike and rider thats been out for years. Gotta have the stunt gear to be a stunt action figure, IMO. Still neat, though.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:35 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

yea but it still has his name on the back........and his paint sceme....any way he has an action figure!!! why al the hate over the details?
Old 07-21-2009, 02:36 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

well i was going to post up what a dumbass Jesse is being but it's already been covered. Aaron is one of the nicest riders i have ever met so far from thinking he's a rockstar.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:40 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by big ben
yea but it still has his name on the back........and his paint sceme....any way he has an action figure!!! why al the hate over the details?
No hate. My son would have his name scratched off the back in 10 minutes. Then.....how you gonna know its suppose to be a stunter?? I'm supporting spending s few extra pennies and doin it RIGHT!!
Old 07-21-2009, 02:50 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott3824
Get the **** outta here you squid ... how many times do you need to be told what a moronic worthless piece of **** you are before you are able to comprehend it? You don't know aaron so stop trying to infer something. You sound like a ******* idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about
+1 you really topped your previous comments with these.....
Old 07-21-2009, 02:57 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

"What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?"
Id walk to the model section and buy paint and change the back name to say Tanus! good stuff guy, I'll definatly pick one up for my nephew

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Not mad... Just over how these guys think they are to good to talk on here... They post a thread with new sponsors, events, now toys, etc. and then just bounce and never say thanks to all the people backing it up, never answer questions.. NOTHING.... Its ****** lame...
thats whats cool about colton, he acts like a profesional and ignores the inevitable hate that comes from being in the spotlight
Old 07-21-2009, 03:18 PM

pancake is a decent person

Originally Posted by blee
Hmmmmmmm,That pic looks exactly like "sixhundreds" avatar eh "stunt fighter" aka "squid slayer",you didn't happened to make a new acct. now did ya?did ya get flamed to bad for being a post *****.and posting useless ****,hope you learned your lesson kid.
i was thinkin the exact same thing
Old 07-21-2009, 03:21 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

There's a lot of places that make action figures of yourself...

http://www.be-a-doll.com/

http://www.herobuilders.com/

There's plenty more too. Pricey though. From $180 bucks and up.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Or... You could just ride your *** off from the time you could walk, work really hard, and still get hated one by jealous squids..... Some of the people on here cant handle when someone gets a break... It is sad
Old 07-21-2009, 05:11 PM

Guru is a decent person

+1!!!

And I love how these "big dogs" come on here, post a "Brag thread" and then not reply..... WTF? to good to talk about **** bro? Tell us a story... Who made it, is it really in walmart, how much, what states? Etc.... I don't get it... Nobody in this sport is **** to anyone except other people in the sport... They act like celebrities and ****... LAME!!!!
Not mad... Just over how these guys think they are to good to talk on here... They post a thread with new sponsors, events, now toys, etc. and then just bounce and never say thanks to all the people backing it up, never answer questions.. NOTHING.... Its ****** lame...

GUYS Wake up!! You ride a street bike... Your not a ****** rock star/ movie star.... Your nobody to anyone out of the game.... Get over yourselves and remember where you came from......
They don't have to sit at home and post all day to reply... he obviously has time to post a thread when he wants to brag about something.. Why doesn't he have time to talk about it afterwards? I GUARANTEE you that kid is online more than me.....
the kid is never online....he lives on rubber.... always on some kind of bike!....
Old 07-21-2009, 05:13 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

that's right, guru is correct, he's out there doin work, instead of hatin.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:33 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Doin work.... Which is why he is unreal on 2 wheels.... which is why he has his own action figure.... which is why you hate!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:36 PM

mike05 is a decent person

I would buy it..
Old 07-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Or... You could just ride your *** off from the time you could walk, work really hard, and still get hated one by jealous squids..... Some of the people on here cant handle when someone gets a break... It is sad
I wasn't hatin on him. It was in response to someone asking about an action figure of themselves. I think it's great and I posted on the first page of this thread to that effect.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

I'm buying one for my nephew!!! Now you need a show on Spike or MTV Aaron!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:04 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Mad props.That **** is cool as hell.I would get a little excited if i walked in and seen that.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:05 PM

CHADf is an unknown quantity at this point

thats bad *** coltan!

g/j pimp!!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:42 PM
SquidWheelies.com

SquidWheelies is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by big ben
because they don't have one!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:45 PM
SquidWheelies.com

SquidWheelies is an unknown quantity at this point

you know what they say, haters hate, and riders ride. which one are you gonna be?
Old 07-21-2009, 07:04 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by CJgsxr
I wasn't hatin on him. It was in response to someone asking about an action figure of themselves. I think it's great and I posted on the first page of this thread to that effect.

That wasn't directed at you bro. It was directed to all the ******' haters

Quick Reply: What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?