What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 01:15 AM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person
Re: What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Not mad... Just over how these guys think they are to good to talk on here... They post a thread with new sponsors, events, now toys, etc. and then just bounce and never say thanks to all the people backing it up, never answer questions.. NOTHING.... Its ****** lame...

GUYS Wake up!! You ride a street bike... Your not a ****** rock star/ movie star.... Your nobody to anyone out of the game.... Get over yourselves and remember where you came from......
Those guys have paid their dues and put in tons of time, money, and dedication into becoming who they are today,I'm sure they are doin whatever they can to get stuntin recognized.If they just sat at home and posted on SL all day they definately wouldn't be a top rider.Things that seem small,and not very important to some, like this toy for example, is just another way to get more exposure for the sport,we should be thanking THEM for pushing to get stunting recognized and you never know,hopefully someday some of these top riders will be household names like Pastrana etc.etc.even grandmothers know who Travis is.and if stuntin doesn't get big,then so what,because they are like rockstars to many people that take stuntin seriously and dedicate alot of time towards it
Old 07-21-2009, 01:17 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by blee
If they just sat at home and posted on SL all day they definately wouldn't be a top rider.
cough jesse cough
Old 07-21-2009, 01:22 AM
Incredible shrinking man

blee is a decent person

Originally Posted by big ben
cough jesse cough
Old 07-21-2009, 01:31 AM

Big Float is a decent person

Not mad... Just over how these guys think they are to good to talk on here... They post a thread with new sponsors, events, now toys, etc. and then just bounce and never say thanks to all the people backing it up, never answer questions.. NOTHING.... Its ****** lame...

GUYS Wake up!! You ride a street bike... Your not a ****** rock star/ movie star.... Your nobody to anyone out of the game.... Get over yourselves and remember where you came from......

oh here we go again, they let your dumbass back in here, did you not see Coltons reply post immediately before this ignorant post of yours.

Alot of these "pros" you speak of probabley have alot of "pro" things to do besides sit on SL all day and see what the squids are doing. things like practice, shows, maintenance, network, and Im sure all kinds of other stuff that I dont know about.

and then there are space monkeys like you who have all the time in the world to internet stunt all day and ***** out every thread on every stunt forum.

BTW im not going to ***** this thread up by responding to any sort of reply by you to this post
Old 07-21-2009, 01:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

They don't have to sit at home and post all day to reply... he obviously has time to post a thread when he wants to brag about something.. Why doesn't he have time to talk about it afterwards? I GUARANTEE you that kid is online more than me.....
Old 07-21-2009, 01:34 AM

Big Float is a decent person

and congrats Aaron
Old 07-21-2009, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by big ben
cough jesse cough
I don't wanna hear it from you!

And change your damn signature! That ***** not cool
Old 07-21-2009, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by blee
Those guys have paid their dues and put in tons of time, money, and dedication into becoming who they are today,I'm sure they are doin whatever they can to get stuntin recognized.If they just sat at home and posted on SL all day they definately wouldn't be a top rider.Things that seem small,and not very important to some, like this toy for example, is just another way to get more exposure for the sport,we should be thanking THEM for pushing to get stunting recognized and you never know,hopefully someday some of these top riders will be household names like Pastrana etc.etc.even grandmothers know who Travis is.and if stuntin doesn't get big,then so what,because they are like rockstars to many people that take stuntin seriously and dedicate alot of time towards it
I am not trying to take away from these guys at all... Let me make that clear... I respect them beyond words for doing what they do!! They separate the men from the boys for sure!! Im simply saying (and this isn't directed towards aaron) He just happened to come in and do it at the wrong time cause its been irritating me for a while.... I actually rarely see him on here so I don't wanna make this about him...

I just think that its pretty messed up to come on here, post up a thread about your accomplishments, have people tell you how awesome it is and show their respect, and then just leave the thread alone like they are to good to come back and say thanks, or anything for that matter. Its really not a big deal, and my opinion doesn't mean ****... Im just sayin.... If I ever made it big doing ANYTHING... I would remember where I came from and not act stuck up and conceited......

Im out.. Congrats Aaron! That **** is dope.... Not taking away from your hard work at all bro....
Old 07-21-2009, 01:49 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats to cool. Congrats colton
Old 07-21-2009, 01:52 AM
CA STUNTER

I don't wanna hear it from you!

And change your damn signature! That ***** not cool
i saw a stand up show of kathy griffin and she was funny as hell
how goes the circles?
Old 07-21-2009, 02:00 AM

Havent rode in 3-4 weeks... Its 118+ everyday out here...
Old 07-21-2009, 02:01 AM
CA STUNTER

it hit 108 here....but ride at night!!!! lol
Old 07-21-2009, 02:07 AM

I would if I didn't work at night AND work at 5am every morning... Riding is a hobby for me... I do it when I can... Work, Family, and Friends come first....
Old 07-21-2009, 02:15 AM
CA STUNTER

I would if I didn't work at night AND work at 5am every morning... Riding is a hobby for me... I do it when I can... Work, Family, and Friends come first....
u said something about my signature....u know my priority...lol
Old 07-21-2009, 02:31 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

to gangster for a h/b too....nice... i wish i was aaron colton....sigh
Old 07-21-2009, 09:44 AM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant wait... If they make a Tice doll too.. then I will make them sleep together.. lol..
Old 07-21-2009, 09:45 AM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

Then if there are more, then I can make Kane and Darius do mandem.. LOL!!!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 09:50 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

cool!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:03 AM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

I am not trying to take away from these guys at all... Let me make that clear... I respect them beyond words for doing what they do!! They separate the men from the boys for sure!! Im simply saying (and this isn't directed towards aaron) He just happened to come in and do it at the wrong time cause its been irritating me for a while.... I actually rarely see him on here so I don't wanna make this about him...

I just think that its pretty messed up to come on here, post up a thread about your accomplishments, have people tell you how awesome it is and show their respect, and then just leave the thread alone like they are to good to come back and say thanks, or anything for that matter. Its really not a big deal, and my opinion doesn't mean ****... Im just sayin.... If I ever made it big doing ANYTHING... I would remember where I came from and not act stuck up and conceited......

Im out.. Congrats Aaron! That **** is dope.... Not taking away from your hard work at all bro....
Someone is mad that the top guns ignore him
Old 07-21-2009, 10:15 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by King Tony
I cant wait... If they make a Tice doll too.. then I will make them sleep together.. lol..
is it weird that i was thinkin the same thing ?

btw .... good job aaron ... big thangs popin

Quick Reply: What would you do if you walked into Wal-Mart and saw this?