Do you live near Route 66?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person
Do you live near Route 66?

ok i'm coming over from the UK on the 3rd aug to chicago and renting a car and driving Route 66 to Los Angles where i fly home on the 25th aug.

It would be really cool to meet up with a few riders along the way and meet some new faces
I was over in Orlando in Jan for stuntwars and loved every min of it.

If this is ok with anyone let me know and i'll sort somethin out.

I've bin riding for about 6yrs now and have a 05 636, wouldn't mind trying to get myself a new Hohay duel caliper bracket while out there, is there a shop i'll be passing along the way??

Here is a pic of me.
Name:  367.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  36.1 KB
Name:  362.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  33.0 KB
Old 07-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Do you live near Route 66?

So.... I am doing the same trip... NEXT YEAR. And I am doing it with my Dad... on bikes. But either way.... Good luck and enjoy. When you drive through Adelanto, CA, look up the Inland Empire Ruff Ryders. They'll show you the lot of lots. And maybe introduce you to Stunt Farm
Old 07-20-2009, 06:29 PM
www.stuntbikestore.com

SBS Pez is a decent person

Lee talk to james.
i have it almost there discs are made and brackets are 50% done

pez
Old 07-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Is that a Sick Cage in the pic?
Old 07-20-2009, 07:03 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Is that a Sick Cage in the pic?
yep
Old 07-21-2009, 11:48 AM

-Ludo is a decent person

Originally Posted by MoHawk
So.... I am doing the same trip... NEXT YEAR. And I am doing it with my Dad... on bikes. But either way.... Good luck and enjoy. When you drive through Adelanto, CA, look up the Inland Empire Ruff Ryders. They'll show you the lot of lots. And maybe introduce you to Stunt Farm
Thanks man. Wish i could do it on bikes but i'll have the miss with me and she cant ride

Ye its a sick cage, really like it on the 636, kicks the fi cage's ****. Holds up well. Just a pain when you come to take the fairings off to do any work.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:11 AM

-Ludo is a decent person

Getting closer..........