View Poll Results: Which brake did you learn idle on?
handbrake
15.00%
footbrake
67.50%
neither, i do squidwheelies all day!
17.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

how did you learn idle?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 04:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: how did you learn idle?

footbrake *** drags.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:01 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by beardo
ss no h/b.....thats a scary thought!!! foot brake should be first i think....stagards, foot on seat, sit downs all that but ss no h/b = loop out
Scott Cychul or however you spell his last name scrapes highchairs with no handbrake
Old 07-20-2009, 05:06 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

its really a matter of what kinda wheelie your doing...
your foots not always over that pedal,
but if it can be and its not..squidly
Old 07-20-2009, 05:20 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Scott Cychul or however you spell his last name scrapes highchairs with no handbrake
well he is a crazy **** gangsta then....WORD
Old 07-20-2009, 05:27 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Endotransit
I can ride SS forever with out a HB. It's called throttle control boyz. Learn that one too.
down the hyway...forever...make a mistake one time see what happens, youl be on the bike parts wanted thread fo sho... you prob to gangsta to make a mistakelike that tho huh?? the question was how did you learn idle...or did you forget already? your not idleing ss w/o a brake!!!!! gonna get some noob hurt w/ that kind of advise...
Old 07-20-2009, 05:28 PM
NealFoReal

well he is a crazy **** gangsta then....WORD
Just found the video
[YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC1LKZfXx24[/YOUTUBE]
Old 07-20-2009, 05:31 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

I can ride SS forever with out a HB. It's called throttle control boyz. Learn that one too.
you should have voted on the"i do squid wheelies all day long" portion of the poll
Old 07-20-2009, 05:34 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

he IS a crazy **** gangsta!!! clutchin to srape out then dumpin it to come back...that **** is nutz...ill stick to scrapin h/c WITH my h/b...thank you....lololol
Old 07-21-2009, 12:18 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

i voted squidwheelies all day....
Old 07-21-2009, 01:57 AM

Endotransit will become famous soon enough

down the hyway...forever...make a mistake one time see what happens, youl be on the bike parts wanted thread fo sho... you prob to gangsta to make a mistakelike that tho huh?? the question was how did you learn idle...or did you forget already? your not idleing ss w/o a brake!!!!! gonna get some noob hurt w/ that kind of advise...
My advice was to learn the FB first. No i am not SS idleing w/o a HB. What i was saying is that they are getting HB b4 gettin FB, need to learn FB first. Oh yeah i do remember learning idle used foot brake. Never claimed to be super gangsta rider either.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:35 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

My advice was to learn the FB first. No i am not SS idleing w/o a HB. What i was saying is that they are getting HB b4 gettin FB, need to learn FB first. Oh yeah i do remember learning idle used foot brake. Never claimed to be super gangsta rider either.
oh...word i stand corected...and i agree w/ you f/b first!!!
Old 07-21-2009, 02:37 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

oh...word i stand corrected...and i agree w/ you f/b first!!! i just thought it was bout ridin idle...i got confused w/ all the throttle control...ss for days talk...lol my bad
Old 07-21-2009, 02:38 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

what the hell...double post.... im an idiot for sure..lol sry
Old 07-21-2009, 02:45 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by loogie
i voted squidwheelies all day....
no you didnt ...but you should...lol
Old 07-21-2009, 07:00 AM

600flipper is a decent person

he just shitted on every squid in the world including me lol **** is ganstaa and not once he scraped high chair maad times
Old 07-21-2009, 07:09 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Learned idle in Orlando with Tony L running next to me lol. Staggard footbrake.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:57 AM
RED BULL BABY!!!

moto1399 is a decent person

F uh uh uh uh uh ck that looks sketchy as hell.....
Old 07-21-2009, 08:47 AM

blue05 is a decent person

yea those highchair scrapes do look a little sketchy but badass who is that?
Old 07-21-2009, 09:53 AM
FTP

classic customs is a decent person

x2. i ride SS and several other combos on my street bikes with no hand brake.... i dont even really like HB i rode KOS this year on my stunted 636 with a broke handbrake. not the best i have ever rode, but i did ok.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:27 AM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Big Float
to me if all a person can do is HB and they cant use footbrake then they might as well go get in the DUMPSTER and stay there, because thats wht that is

seriously thats the most squid ****, might as well be one of those squids that always say "you have to have a big sprocket and handbrake to do wheelies"
couldnt of said it any better....i think thats so ****** funny that a bunch of people cant ride ride without a handbrake.....i use my clutch more than my hb?? Lol