Circles

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 02:23 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough
Re: Circles

Originally Posted by cjones_636
im at 14 Lbs... guess I need to bump up...
bump up slow...like 4 or 5 lbs at a time. When i first bumped up i went up 10lbs and i was so squirly. It takes a while to get used to....but in the end its all easier with air in your tires!!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:26 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** Circles
Old 07-26-2009, 08:10 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MiNi GuineA
It took me 3 months to catch the idle, should have listened and just ballsed up and parked the bar from day 1. High Side superman dismount is my trademark of late.
3 months - **** Id be happy with 3 months. It took me about a year But thats also because I rode by myself for the first year and I was doing pow pows and crashing a lot You got O's yet if you do then **** you too
Old 07-26-2009, 08:13 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
3 months - **** Id be happy with 3 months. It took me about a year But thats also because I rode by myself for the first year and I was doing pow pows and crashing a lot You got O's yet if you do then **** you too
hahahahahaha
Old 07-26-2009, 08:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
Old 07-26-2009, 08:44 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by !!a2k!!
bump up slow...like 4 or 5 lbs at a time. When i first bumped up i went up 10lbs and i was so squirly. It takes a while to get used to....but in the end its all easier with air in your tires!!
+848148
Old 07-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

here is a fast vid i made. Im in the beginning. my boy gym is at the 2nd half. nothing special. i was mainly just taping my O practice. its still tough but it takes time so im not gettin discouraged. my bike will be out of order for a few weeks til my friend welds up some kind of cage for my radiator

http://vimeo.com/5786247
Old 07-27-2009, 03:06 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

lookin good man keep it up.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

thanks man! these next few weeks are gonna suck not being able to ride. damage conrtol doesnt make the radiator cage yet for my bike so im gonna wait for my friend to fab something up!
Old 07-27-2009, 03:30 PM
Xtreme Fury Stunter

Cream Cheese will become famous soon enoughCream Cheese will become famous soon enough

i love circles! didnt take that long to learn! but once u do circles the majority of people thats all they like to do!i go right with diffrent variations and starting to go left, its like learnin circles all over again!
Old 07-27-2009, 03:32 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

yea i hear ya...i cant do ss circles dont know why i can do fis circles, and staggard but no ss.
but we look real close in skill...can you do any combos at all? i can a little as soon as i can figure out how to edit video or even upload video to my computer lol.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Stuntride.com

yea i wanna learn circles but im a huge fan of straight line combos. i havent really messed with them yet but someday i will. watching stunter13 or an old school clip of scary gary on that strip is where its at!!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Stuntride.com

sideways are you askin me about the combos ???
Old 07-27-2009, 03:35 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

took me about a month to get circles on lock.....then another month to get high idle control....finallly have n.t.h. circles on lock yesterday
Old 07-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Stuntride.com

big ben lets see some updated vids of you on that dirtbike sounding bike of yours lol
Old 07-27-2009, 03:40 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by R1wonder
big ben lets see some updated vids of you on that dirtbike sounding bike of yours lol
hes a vid from a couple weeks ago though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnud1qElyRA
its been on here a few times
Old 07-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Stuntride.com

good vid. hopefully ill be turning at least 2 or 3 circles a little more consistant soon enough!

your bike sounds like its gonna die haahaha
Old 07-27-2009, 03:50 PM
CA STUNTER

good vid. hopefully ill be turning at least 2 or 3 circles a little more consistant soon enough!

your bike sounds like its gonna die haahaha
yea, i was running 87 now im running 91 octane it makes a world of differece....plus i just did a clean air mod so that helped a lot
Old 07-27-2009, 03:56 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

yea i wanna learn circles but im a huge fan of straight line combos. i havent really messed with them yet but someday i will. watching stunter13 or an old school clip of scary gary on that strip is where its at!!!!
yeah combos are the ****,when I first started stunting that was the main thing I wanted to learn.Wondo's got the sickest combos on earth!
Old 07-27-2009, 04:07 PM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

you got the hardest part down,the inital lean in,but you need to blip the gas after about 1/2 turn

Quick Reply: Circles