Circles

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 03:20 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
Re: Circles

Originally Posted by R1wonder
im doing SS to the left. i use my foot brake for sitdowns but im not very confortable in stagger position on my stuntbike for some reason. i never do it
yea....i dont get y people start staggard, f.i.s. or s.s. is the best bike leverage for circles i think
Old 07-24-2009, 03:44 AM
AZ's Finest!

*Tanus* will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cjones_636
So my most comfortable position is staggard. I can kinda steer big crooked ones to the right. what position/direction did most of you guys learn?
those are kinda a waste of time, you gotta just toss the bike into the circle and work the gas,I'd say go left,but rights more natural for some people
Old 07-24-2009, 04:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *Tanus*
those are kinda a waste of time, you gotta just toss the bike into the circle and work the gas,I'd say go left,but rights more natural for some people
staggered circles are the basis of all circles in my opinion it's the fist circle you should learn
Old 07-24-2009, 04:54 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
staggered circles are the basis of all circles in my opinion it's the fist circle you should learn
i learned fib circles,then fib fire grab circles and then no hander circles then some 8 figures. roger what you preffer right or left circles?
Old 07-24-2009, 05:00 AM
AZ's Finest!

should have worded that better,I was refering to the recons he was practicing

Last edited by *Tanus*; 07-24-2009 at 05:03 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:03 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
i learned fib circles,then fib fire grab circles and then no hander circles then some 8 figures. roger what you preffer right or left circles?
i do almost all my tricks left and right but right feels better for combos and left is better for fast stuff
Old 07-24-2009, 08:34 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

i do almost all my tricks left and right but right feels better for combos and left is better for fast stuff
fast **** to the right here
Old 07-24-2009, 12:10 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

see i learn **** backwards lol. i had HB on lock before foot brake. now ill learn SS O's first and then go to stagger or sitdowns or something after
Old 07-24-2009, 01:17 PM

JiggaStuntsAnR6 is a decent person

how do you transfer from recons to circles... i dont have a cage and im not really afraid to crash but i dont want to highside because its alot of work to save the bike... whats the trick to not highside less brake? and im doing them to the right cuz i have a plate in my ankle and cant stand on the peg
Old 07-24-2009, 01:34 PM

double Z is a decent person

Originally Posted by blue05
i just got em like 2 weeks ago. started tryin some combos last week and last night i went from peg to SS back to peg. i was stoked tried a few RL's. those are hard as hell
RL's are one of the easier circles to do imo, just cause u got all that weight on the inside of the circle
Old 07-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JiggaStuntsAnR6
how do you transfer from recons to circles... i dont have a cage and im not really afraid to crash but i dont want to highside because its alot of work to save the bike... whats the trick to not highside less brake? and im doing them to the right cuz i have a plate in my ankle and cant stand on the peg
get a cage cheap *** lol. you will regret it trust me. reacon O's dont count. you will drop your bike trying tight O's i guarentee it
Old 07-24-2009, 02:49 PM

PIPONA is a decent person

try it on 900cc !?!?! its ****** inposible for me to do it !!
Old 07-24-2009, 03:56 PM
also known as OMR

ya get a cage ...lol the best way to stop a high side is to pull in the clutch and get on the brake when you feel it happening , that and try to always fail to the bar meaning if your gonna fail it is better to fail to the twelve bar so you dont highside
Old 07-24-2009, 03:57 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by PIPONA
try it on 900cc !?!?! its ****** inposible for me to do it !!
practice practice practice , seen alot of people kill circles on 900rr's
Old 07-24-2009, 05:53 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

next person that says, dont be afraid of the gas, im stabbing in the face
Old 07-24-2009, 06:02 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Don't be afraid of the Gas
Old 07-24-2009, 07:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Don't be afraid of the Gas
Old 07-24-2009, 07:23 PM
AZ's Finest!

how do you transfer from recons to circles...
they dont really tranfer over,thats why I said there a waste of time to practice

Originally Posted by double Z
RL's are one of the easier circles to do imo, just cause u got all that weight on the inside of the circle
I wrecked more learning RL than did when I learned circles I think I only wrecked blindside RL once or twice

Originally Posted by Armenian
next person that says, dont be afraid of the gas, im stabbing in the face
I've said that in like every post but its true
Old 07-24-2009, 07:25 PM
also known as OMR

recons teach you bike control and how to steer the bike , i think they help
Old 07-24-2009, 07:38 PM
AZ's Finest!

recons teach you bike control and how to steer the bike , i think they help
I agree on the brake control,but the way to steer a recon(by leaning in) is like oppisite of the way you steer a circle(by leaning out and leaning the bike in) so its good to learn,but dont spend to much time on them

Quick Reply: Circles