Help a Young Squid Out?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 05:38 PM
mr.zo2u

zofromgcb is a decent person
Re: Help a Young Squid Out?

hay stunt life im new 2 stuntin and have a 08 gsxr but it bad on my body im about to get a 636 but im about to get a 50cc bike and put some stunt parts on it with this help me on my 636 when im ready to get on my street bike help help
Old 07-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Are you a retard????
Old 07-18-2009, 06:14 PM

Dempsey is a decent person

hahahhaah WTF?? i just threw up
Old 07-18-2009, 06:42 PM

J150 is a decent person

Dog just stunt the F2 I been riding streetbikes for a month got bp whellies down they are easy bike to fix ride and they are strong good learner bikes just throw on a cage and stunt the 50 without a hb I learned most control on the 50 hc spreaders ect doing all the combos without a hb so just ride pratice on the 50 and streetbike
Old 07-18-2009, 07:26 PM

Tommy5144 is a decent person

Dude im in the exact same position you are....just learning right now. There are a lot of killer stunt riders in my area as well as people I work with so fortunately I have great teachers. One thing I learned from them that I didn't know on my own, rev it up a lot higher when dumpin the clutch. Clutch up to balance point dont try to chase it. Just some advice.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:57 PM

J150 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tommy5144
Dude im in the exact same position you are....just learning right now. There are a lot of killer stunt riders in my area as well as people I work with so fortunately I have great teachers. One thing I learned from them that I didn't know on my own, rev it up a lot higher when dumpin the clutch. Clutch up to balance point dont try to chase it. Just some advice.
+1 im in md hit me up if you want to ride just give me directions
Old 07-19-2009, 01:41 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Yea def. Get a 50 wish i had one.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:17 AM

FresYES fresh is a decent person

Hey all thanks for all the words got in alot of seat time today, i found a nice warehouse straightway today off of the freeway and rode for hours Starting to get closer to BP with my staggered position, still workin on it. But yea i tossed up a post in the regional riders forum or w/e that thing is but no luck so far, anyone know of any Cali Stunting riders? Around the central valley/fresno area?
Old 07-19-2009, 02:53 AM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

hey man...another teen stunter yea???
how far are you from santa clarita? (thats right above the valley)?
Old 07-19-2009, 03:15 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

cover that rear brake and practice, practice, practice

Last edited by KO; 07-19-2009 at 03:18 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by zofromgcb
hay stunt life im new 2 stuntin and have a 08 gsxr but it bad on my body im about to get a 636 but im about to get a 50cc bike and put some stunt parts on it with this help me on my 636 when im ready to get on my street bike help help
Wow.. I fully expected to see Zimbabwe or some **** when I looked at your location, but St Louis huh?

How is an 08 gsxr bad for the body? The K8 and K9 are notorious for being some of the most comfortable bikes you can street.
Old 07-20-2009, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by big ben
hey man...another teen stunter yea???
how far are you from santa clarita? (thats right above the valley)?

Yea im only 16 , i found a group of riders here in Fresno but they didnt take me too seriously we rode for a while but idk, anyways Santa Clarita ( if im thinking right, near LA?) is about 2 and a half hrs away Im down for a little roadtrip though! haha
Old 07-20-2009, 12:27 PM
CA STUNTER

yea that sucks.....got any vids from what your woring on??? thats helps with advice a lot.....
Old 07-20-2009, 01:39 PM

ChristAir83 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tommy5144

Hey, I'm in Gaithersburg...who do u ride with? I don't know any stunters around here other than the Bmorex guys...
Old 07-20-2009, 05:56 PM

yea that sucks.....got any vids from what your woring on??? thats helps with advice a lot.....
Yea, im having a friend come out with me tommorrw and ill have a vid for yah, im done for the day though, scared myself shitless, i pushed it too hard and my exhaust dragged, slammed my rear brake so hard i came slamming down.... i dont understand how any of you guys 12oclock, that was straight up the scariest thing of my life just hitting my exhaust. Never going that hard again >.< But yea ill have a vid for yah tom bro, having trouble getting consistant wheelies, some i can get BP, and some im chasing it harrrrdddd
Old 07-20-2009, 06:00 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by FresYES fresh
Yea, im having a friend come out with me tommorrw and ill have a vid for yah, im done for the day though, scared myself shitless, i pushed it too hard and my exhaust dragged, slammed my rear brake so hard i came slamming down.... i dont understand how any of you guys 12oclock, that was straight up the scariest thing of my life just hitting my exhaust. Never going that hard again >.< But yea ill have a vid for yah tom bro, having trouble getting consistant wheelies, some i can get BP, and some im chasing it harrrrdddd
clutch control on 12's, i got a big lot and can help you out if you want to come down for a session...oh heres something from the other day, i think there are some 12 in there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnud1qElyRA
Old 07-20-2009, 08:22 PM

clutch control on 12's, i got a big lot and can help you out if you want to come down for a session...oh heres something from the other day, i think there are some 12 in there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnud1qElyRA
wow man nice! yeah, im nooo where near that i havnt slowed it down yet but a session would be awesome, i could use a teacher haha, ill have enough money the 25th for a cage, hopefully by then ill have BP down, and i can come down there How long have you been riding man? Thats awesome to see someone my age riding like that theres hope! haha
Old 07-20-2009, 08:30 PM
CA STUNTER

wow man nice! yeah, im nooo where near that i havnt slowed it down yet but a session would be awesome, i could use a teacher haha, ill have enough money the 25th for a cage, hopefully by then ill have BP down, and i can come down there How long have you been riding man? Thats awesome to see someone my age riding like that theres hope! haha
yes there is hope......ive been riding since i was 15 but on dirtbikes.....started streetbikes last year.....got a hand brake yet? get a sick innovations cage
Old 07-20-2009, 08:37 PM

yes there is hope......ive been riding since i was 15 but on dirtbikes.....started streetbikes last year.....got a hand brake yet? get a sick innovations cage
no i dont have a HB yet : / i was thinking to get that after a cage, cause with a cage i could at least start trying to slow it down and just stagger it for now and cover the foot rear? Sick innovations eh? I just read a thread about the Impaktech, lotta people are saying theyre the best and are shipped by far the fastest?
Old 07-20-2009, 08:47 PM
CA STUNTER

no i dont have a HB yet : / i was thinking to get that after a cage, cause with a cage i could at least start trying to slow it down and just stagger it for now and cover the foot rear? Sick innovations eh? I just read a thread about the Impaktech, lotta people are saying theyre the best and are shipped by far the fastest?
ive heard good things about impatech but at the same time sick innovations has proven to be good time and time again (and no shin bashers) just check price and total time it would take to get to your door and choose. but both are good.
the brake thing is a toss up, if found getting to bp and steering (circles) wheelies was easiest doing seat stander, also allows you to stand on the bike rather than leaning back and holding by your arms. you can get a adapter and have a hand brake too but then it starts to add up. (i only have a hadbrake). but if your good with toe brake control using a handbrake will b much easier. if you have a bmx bike do manuals on the back pegs and practice with the rear brake ( this is how i got into stunting, ultimate hand brake learning tool)

Quick Reply: Help a Young Squid Out?