big ben is a decent person
Re: The END ALL

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
atleast 10

I blew up a customers 09' WRX STi 2 weeks ago so now I blow up cars too
yea but those things blow daily....
Old 07-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

atleast 10

I blew up a customers 09' WRX STi 2 weeks ago so now I blow up cars too

note to self: never let sketchy drive my vehicles.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:40 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
note to self: never let sketchy drive my vehicles.
Its only when I drive high performance stuff so your safe
Old 07-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

you dont wanna try sport-touring freestyle?
Old 07-20-2009, 04:55 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
you dont wanna try sport-touring freestyle?
I'm gonna start stunting 50cc chinese 4-wheelers

wow....this thread got jacked
Old 07-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Soup Mafia

wow....this thread got jacked
it happens.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

It doesn't happen on Tuesdays
Old 07-26-2009, 01:25 AM

Hawco is an unknown quantity at this point

has anyone tried the brembo caliper? is it as good as the gixxer one?
cuz it is def cleaner looking, just wonderin on preformance
Old 08-03-2009, 09:17 PM

RAYBURN is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW...just put the HHD BIG ROTOR kit on this past weekend and all i have to say is hohey does his homework.Im running the 13mm magura,4piston cal,busa cal and the new big rotor and it money.no brake fade ever...rediculous braking power.Thanks HoHey!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 12:16 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

287ridah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RAYBURN
WOW...just put the HHD BIG ROTOR kit on this past weekend and all i have to say is hohey does his homework.Im running the 13mm magura,4piston cal,busa cal and the new big rotor and it money.no brake fade ever...rediculous braking power.Thanks HoHey!!!
Man I cant wait to try this new setup!!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 12:29 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

PAUL H is an unknown quantity at this point

I just bought a bracket from bill from full throttle and its a bracket that screws right on to the stock bracket that holds your caliper on and then all you do is mount the 4piston caliper right on to that ,, for people who have less money i think its the best way out ,, and at first my footbrake was too touchy but i got use to it within two days after purchase !!! Best part about is that bill sells the pads precut already for cheaper then any dealershit . I paid 65 dollars for the bracket and 35 for the pads and have a great setup ,, plus taking of the rim is still really easy and you never have to grind those pads down. Just a cheaper way to go id say. Really easy to put on too.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:25 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

Originally Posted by PAUL H
I just bought a bracket from bill from full throttle and its a bracket that screws right on to the stock bracket that holds your caliper on and then all you do is mount the 4piston caliper right on to that ,, for people who have less money i think its the best way out ,, and at first my footbrake was too touchy but i got use to it within two days after purchase !!! Best part about is that bill sells the pads precut already for cheaper then any dealershit . I paid 65 dollars for the bracket and 35 for the pads and have a great setup ,, plus taking of the rim is still really easy and you never have to grind those pads down. Just a cheaper way to go id say. Really easy to put on too.
Yeah but hohey's big rotor kit uses the whole rotor. F4ibry has the full throttle on his RR and its a bitch to put on. Trying to get the rotor to fit within both pad sets is a pain even though the bracket kinda stays in place.
But to each his own, not knocking anything.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:16 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

Originally Posted by 287ridah
Yeah but hohey's big rotor kit uses the whole rotor. F4ibry has the full throttle on his RR and its a bitch to put on. Trying to get the rotor to fit within both pad sets is a pain even though the bracket kinda stays in place.
But to each his own, not knocking anything.
Yea i hear ya man , but im talking about the single bracket where you only have one caliper and not two , all you have on is the 4 piston and it runs the front and rear master. Thats why i said its way easier to take of the rim of the bike. They are both great to me and do the same thing. Those front pads run about 52.99 at a dealer and bill sells em for 35 already precut which is a deal i would say. With hohey you dont have to cut em but you still pay the full amount for the pads unless you have a discount or sponsor that would hook u up.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:22 PM
F*(K Yut Uggh

Yea i hear ya man , but im talking about the single bracket where you only have one caliper and not two , all you have on is the 4 piston and it runs the front and rear master. Thats why i said its way easier to take of the rim of the bike. They are both great to me and do the same thing. Those front pads run about 52.99 at a dealer and bill sells em for 35 already precut which is a deal i would say. With hohey you dont have to cut em but you still pay the full amount for the pads unless you have a discount or sponsor that would hook u up.
my bad. I didnt really read your first post. That sounds sick! How is the transistion between. Is there still a slight pressure drop?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:40 PM
MONKEY TACTICS

Originally Posted by 287ridah
my bad. I didnt really read your first post. That sounds sick! How is the transistion between. Is there still a slight pressure drop?
Im not sure about other handbreaks but i run a hydralic clutch master brembo of off a 99 ducati ,, when i let go of the handbreak and hit my foot break there is no pressure loss at all , if i go from foot to hand break there is no pressure loss either . I heard of people losing pressure when they switch but that never happen to me and i never once got brake fade. The pads Bill sells are oem which is great cuz i wouldnt run any other pads , oem last the longest and create hardly any break dust. For 65 bucks you cant beat that set up no matter what. And its very simple to put on and take of. Im gonna post a pic of it on here , just gotta take one first lol ,, im surprized nobody else mentioned this setup on here , i jumped on it when i heard about it.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:00 AM

Val_0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just installed the big rotor kit and it was like magic for the about 15 mins. Then all of a sudden I lost all pressure and there was nothing there. I bled it really good just before riding it. Is there a "break in time" for the rotor? Did anyone else notice this?
Old 08-14-2009, 02:16 AM

Scott982 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Val_0
I just installed the big rotor kit and it was like magic for the about 15 mins. Then all of a sudden I lost all pressure and there was nothing there. I bled it really good just before riding it. Is there a "break in time" for the rotor? Did anyone else notice this?
You just had an air bubble somewhere in your brake system.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:13 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Im not sure about other handbreaks but i run a hydralic clutch master brembo of off a 99 ducati ,, when i let go of the handbreak and hit my foot break there is no pressure loss at all , if i go from foot to hand break there is no pressure loss either . I heard of people losing pressure when they switch but that never happen to me and i never once got brake fade. The pads Bill sells are oem which is great cuz i wouldnt run any other pads , oem last the longest and create hardly any break dust. For 65 bucks you cant beat that set up no matter what. And its very simple to put on and take of. Im gonna post a pic of it on here , just gotta take one first lol ,, im surprized nobody else mentioned this setup on here , i jumped on it when i heard about it.
i bought the same fti adapter braket from skillz on here... it was brand new and he sold me the caliper and bracket fo 80.00 thanks skillz!! that was the single best improvement i have made tho this bike and i gotta say it has made all the difference on my f4i. i would have liked to go with the duel set up but just dont have the coin...but for the money i think its the way to got...my h/b has awsome power now and my f/b has way more feel , it has mad a tremendouse difference in my confidence on this bike.... has anyone run the ebc "hh" pads in thier four piston nissin calipers..and how do they compare to say galfers or oem...thanks beardo
Old 09-01-2009, 11:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ho_Hey
We are very pleased to hear that the BigRotor kit worked out nicely for you. We are glad to have such talented riders such as yourself along with others in the stunt community running our products. Thank you for everyone’s support

Finally our newest product line the HHD BIG Rotor kits are now available for all Kawasaki 636/ZX6R’s, R6’s and R6S models. The F4i version will be available within the next 2 weeks with more bike to follow. We all know by now that the NISSIN 4 piston is a phenomenal performing caliper when it comes to handbrake application but not everyone wants that much power for a footbrake so we have given you the choice to run a few different caliper configurations. Sorry for the minor inconvenience but Kawasaki owners will not be able to run your OEM foot caliper but on the flip side you can now run dual or 4 piston versions. We tried making this upgrade as cost friendly as possible so if you have ever owned a HHD Kawasaki dual bracket all you need for this upgrade is 2 of our caliper adapter brackets and rotor (calipers not provided) Pricing and further detail to be available later this week on our site. www.HoHeyDesigns.com

A few good reasons to consider getting a BIG Rotor Kit
1. No brake pad trimming required
2. Better heat dissipation throughout braking system
3. Added braking power
4. More consistency in braking performance hot or cold
5. Going with the name you can trust with a solid reputation

Suzuki dual piston caliper. Hayabusa 99-07 all TL1000R/S, 01-03 GSXR 600/750, 1988-1992 GSXR 750/1100

Honda front right 4 piston. All Honda F4,F4i,929,954 and 03-04 600RR’s (Throttle side of bike front-end)

Honda front left 4 piston. All Honda F4,F4i,929,954 and 03-04 600RR’s (Clutch lever side of bike front-end)

Brembo Ducati/Aprilia 32mm Caliper P2 32 Gold/Black/Silver Rear Side inlet and Bleed

YAMAHA R6S Stock rear caliper with Honda front right 4 piston. All Honda F4,F4i,929,954 and 03-04 600RR’s (Throttle side of bike front-end)

YAMAHA R6 Stock rear caliper with Honda front right 4 piston. All Honda F4,F4i,929,954 and 03-04 600RR’s (Throttle side of bike front-end)

03-04 636/ZX6R

05-06 636/ZX6R Also available 08-09

Adding a few more picts tonight
Old 09-01-2009, 11:13 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

F4/F4i’s
Name:  F4i1.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  103.5 KB
Name:  F4i2.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  106.1 KB
Name:  F4i4.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  102.7 KB
Name:  F4i3.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  104.7 KB
Name:  F4i5.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  100.1 KB
05-09 600RR’s
Name:  600RR1.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  83.5 KB
Name:  600RR2.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  86.4 KB
Name:  600RR4.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  86.1 KB
Name:  600RR3.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  85.9 KB
Name:  600RR5.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  78.7 KB
StarRotors offer superior quality and performance!
Name:  DSC_2419.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  96.9 KB
More to come!

Quick Reply: The END ALL