wholesale jordan air force one shoes in warehouse,dropshipping is available

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 02:12 AM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice
Re: wholesale jordan air force one shoes in warehouse,dropshipping is available

Originally Posted by Outlaw_FTP
ok well if we are gonna start some 301 im gonna grab a beer....anybody else need 1?
Originally Posted by stunt fighter
im gonna need some MGD!
lol im down i already had a few

REP to you all....except spam-a-*** up top
Old 07-14-2009, 02:14 AM
Destroyer of Bikes

Outlaw_FTP will become famous soon enoughOutlaw_FTP will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
i want to use your face as a dick dartboard....whos up for a match???
im gonna need some MGD!
sorry all i got is bud light, corona, and crown royal for shots....gonna **** that dartboard up
Old 07-14-2009, 02:14 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Wheelies good......

Name:  JD.gif
Views: 7
Size:  33.0 KB
Old 07-14-2009, 02:17 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

sorry all i got is bud light, corona, and crown royal for shots....gonna **** that dartboard up
i been drinking bud light all night for the past 2 nights while on this laptop of mine ******* joking around with sicco and jeff636
Old 07-14-2009, 02:21 AM
Destroyer of Bikes

Outlaw_FTP will become famous soon enoughOutlaw_FTP will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Wheelies good......

I was begging for this the last hospital stay i had but they wouldnt allow it....damn playing with 12 o clocks will get ya..
Old 07-14-2009, 02:25 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

I was begging for this the last hospital stay i had but they wouldnt allow it....damn playing with 12 o clocks will get ya..
you wouldnt believe the **** they gave me last time i got into a bike wreck. had me on first had me on demerol (**** michael jackson OD'd on).. that **** is crazy as ****. i dont mean to sound like a crack head but even though they gave it to me for a reason. i felt like i was on top on the ceiling staring down at myself after they sent me home they prescribed me oxycontin,tramadol,loritab,hydrocodon,and percocet. i almost formed an addiction with that ****. it was like a pharmacy amusement park in my medicine cabinet.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:25 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

you need better friends with a Flask...
Old 07-14-2009, 02:29 AM
Destroyer of Bikes

only one person came and visited me and it was a ******* cop....
my girl thought stunt riding was cool til i wrecked and got hurt, so she left me
my mom was so pissed/frustrated i wrecked that she didnt even talk to me for a month
my buddies i guess were just too busy....
Old 07-14-2009, 02:29 AM
weed.

like little nicky's brother always had that damn flask around. best adam sandler movie ever
Old 07-14-2009, 02:31 AM
Administrators

my girl thought stunt riding was cool til i wrecked and got hurt, so she left me
my mom was so pissed/frustrated i wrecked that she didnt even talk to me for a month
come wreck around me... I gots yo back...
Old 07-14-2009, 02:32 AM
Destroyer of Bikes

Nice....Next time i feel up/plan for a crash ill head up that way
Old 07-14-2009, 02:32 AM
weed.

**** you got SL now. **** your friends!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:35 AM
weed.

your bike is
you need to make a video on a lot near or at a farm with cows
mooooooo!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:38 AM
Destroyer of Bikes

your bike is
mooooooo!
I could make a street video around here with a bunch of wheat fields in the background. Our old wheelie road where we used to have photo shoots has a grain silo in the background
Old 07-14-2009, 02:40 AM
weed.

I could make a street video around here with a bunch of wheat fields in the background. Our old wheelie road where we used to have photo shoots has a grain silo in the background
or maybe we should steal a cow and haul it to a spot so we can record him with the circles around the cow
Old 07-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Destroyer of Bikes

or maybe we should steal a cow and haul it to a spot so we can record him with the circles around the cow
If i could do circles i would be all about it....still straight line stunting for now
Old 07-14-2009, 02:46 AM
Administrators

your bike is
mooooooo!

this year/coming in to next season is going to be my bike...
VVVVVV Betsy...

Name:  100_0634.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  95.1 KB

Im trying to get a 5 acre Paved lot out on the farm...
Old 07-14-2009, 02:47 AM
Administrators

Just come on out to the Farm with WHeelie...
Old 07-14-2009, 02:48 AM
Administrators

If i could do circles i would be all about it....still straight line stunting for now
thats all our roads allow...
Old 07-14-2009, 02:49 AM
Destroyer of Bikes

this year/coming in to next season is going to be my bike...
VVVVVV Betsy...
Im trying to get a 5 acre Paved lot out on the farm...
Wow......I got a hundred bucks you cant get it up on two

Quick Reply: wholesale jordan air force one shoes in warehouse,dropshipping is available