worst accident from stunting?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 11:29 PM

Towlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of lightTowlieee is a glorious beacon of light
Re: worst accident from stunting?

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
lol what kind of pain meds did you get
******* ER gave me tylenol when I was in there! And a script for 8, yes EIGHT 5mg lore tabs

Doctor hooked up me up right with 80 7.5's
Old 07-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ghost69
ex wife i hope cause ur a dumbass if u let ur GIRLFRIEND get ahold of ur cc's.

Yea,,,, ex wife. Still feel like a dumbass for not hiring an attorney right out the gate. The way it worked out it was cheaper to pay off the credit cards than file contested divorce and try to get the money out of her. For any one else on here info, if you filled out the credit app to get the credit card, your the one responsible for the payment. No if ands or buts.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
you broke your eardrum??
Originally Posted by Sicc0
holy **** i never heard of anyone breaking a eardrum ...
Originally Posted by T/C
Sounds like it hurts... I have a inner ear infection and thought that was painful Lol
yup, it sucked. but it actually didnt hurt at all, just fucked me up mentally, sort of. I lost hearing in that ear for a month, then it started coming back, and now it works at probably 80-90% which is good enough i guess. The real kicker to it was dizzyness. If i sat up too quick, dizzy. If i bent down to pick somethign up off the floor, if the angle of my head changed too much id get dizzy. And then circle wheelies, after 3/4 of a rotation, id be dizzy. Im fine now, except for that slight hearing loss. What really fucked me up was having my jaw wired shut.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:04 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Towlieee
******* ER gave me tylenol when I was in there! And a script for 8, yes EIGHT 5mg lore tabs

Doctor hooked up me up right with 80 7.5's

It's standard procedure in the ER to not give CII or above pain meds if you have a head injury or they think you have a head injury.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:30 PM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

Broke my pelvis once on my gsxr 1k. I learned balance point on a honda metropolitan while I was down. Getting dragged behind that thing while broke taught me rb control realll fast
Old 07-13-2009, 03:51 PM
broke *** mother****a

Ghost69 is a decent person

im def against pain meds so my bottle of oxycodon cost 2 bucks with my insurance...and lets just say not takin them and gettin rid of it bought me my back tire lol
Old 07-13-2009, 04:47 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

my crash cage hit my leg in an odd way in a crash a while back, had a hematoma the size of a tomato, they cut open and drained what looked like grape jelly (big clots), stuck wik in it (long strands of cotton) and just left it, told me to pull the wik out in a week and that was it........nothing serious but the coolest thiing to watch the procedure
Old 07-13-2009, 04:51 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

tank slap during a stoppie.

concusion, 3rd degree seperation in left should, road rash w/ some deep cuts

Old 07-13-2009, 06:18 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

peg through my leg
not all the though to the other side only about an 1" or less, but deep enough to do some damage to my calf.
i also had full wrap around shin/knee pads about 1/2-3/4" thick
Old 07-14-2009, 01:11 AM

zx9devil is a decent person

broken ***** doing an endolol jk i have been lucky never broke a bone yet
Old 07-14-2009, 01:39 AM
ride or die

dobby1000rr is a decent person

going into a corner hit cinder's and wiped out into a tree 30 yards back dislocated knee road rash on the forearms broken collar bone
Old 07-14-2009, 09:50 AM

P_Nice31 is a decent person

Originally Posted by MikeM
yup, it sucked. but it actually didnt hurt at all, just fucked me up mentally, sort of. I lost hearing in that ear for a month, then it started coming back, and now it works at probably 80-90% which is good enough i guess. The real kicker to it was dizzyness. If i sat up too quick, dizzy. If i bent down to pick somethign up off the floor, if the angle of my head changed too much id get dizzy. And then circle wheelies, after 3/4 of a rotation, id be dizzy. Im fine now, except for that slight hearing loss. What really fucked me up was having my jaw wired shut.
Sounds like u dont need a "E" pill. wished i didnt have to wait 1/2 hour to feel like that.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:02 PM

Stunt Army*7 is a decent person

i wasent stunting at the time just out roadracing some curvy wv roads. i topped over a blind knowl doing 110 only to find the road was blocked by a full size chevy truck pulling a trailer that was pulling out of a hidden driveway. at the speed i knew i was going i knew that my chance of survival was slim to none but for whatever reason unknown to me i survived the impact. i was knocked unconscious and left with a severe concussion, shattered 3 bones in my lower back, fractured 2 vertebrae in my upper back, broke my right thumb in 5 places which needed surgery and 6 pins to fix, broke my right index finger across the knuckle, broke 2 toes, had a compound fracture in my right leg, the bone poped out of my leg them completly broke off, so now im missing like 3 inches of bone in my leg, they had to put in a metal plate and 12 screws, ripped the ac joint out of my right sholder, jacked up my liver, and did some ligiment damange to my left hand. i was in the hospital for a few weeks and bed ridden for about 6 months. before i could even walk again i had already bought another bike.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:24 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stunt Army*7
i wasent stunting at the time just out roadracing some curvy wv roads. i topped over a blind knowl doing 110 only to find the road was blocked by a full size chevy truck pulling a trailer that was pulling out of a hidden driveway. at the speed i knew i was going i knew that my chance of survival was slim to none but for whatever reason unknown to me i survived the impact. i was knocked unconscious and left with a severe concussion, shattered 3 bones in my lower back, fractured 2 vertebrae in my upper back, broke my right thumb in 5 places which needed surgery and 6 pins to fix, broke my right index finger across the knuckle, broke 2 toes, had a compound fracture in my right leg, the bone poped out of my leg them completly broke off, so now im missing like 3 inches of bone in my leg, they had to put in a metal plate and 12 screws, ripped the ac joint out of my right sholder, jacked up my liver, and did some ligiment damange to my left hand. i was in the hospital for a few weeks and bed ridden for about 6 months. before i could even walk again i had already bought another bike.
damn thats just crazy ... my body hurts just reading this ****.... i guess u were meant to live cause a lot of ppl wouldnt get out alive from an impact like that....
Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by zx9devil
broken ***** doing an endolol jk i have been lucky never broke a bone yet
thats what i said the day my brother broke his collar bone and next day i broke my wrist dunking the ball in a basketball game
Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by big ben
my crash cage hit my leg in an odd way in a crash a while back, had a hematoma the size of a tomato, they cut open and drained what looked like grape jelly (big clots), stuck wik in it (long strands of cotton) and just left it, told me to pull the wik out in a week and that was it........nothing serious but the coolest thiing to watch the procedure

yea that does sound interesting...
Old 07-14-2009, 12:32 PM

Stunt Army*7 is a decent person

yeah the doctor said i had a better chance wining the lottery then i did surviving the accident lol
Old 07-14-2009, 01:08 PM

und1sputed is a decent person

torn mcl , torn acl , miniscus damage in right knee , torn rotator cuff in right shoulder from a dislocation , broken wrist torn tendon in wrist , road rash on the inside of both forearms 8 inches long and 4 -5 inches wide
Old 07-14-2009, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Ghost69
im def against pain meds so my bottle of oxycodon cost 2 bucks with my insurance...and lets just say not takin them and gettin rid of it bought me my back tire lol

damn all u got was a back tire off a whole bottle of oxy's here in san diego you can get like 25 - 50 bucks per pill ..

I dont use them but i know this little douch bag i used to by herb from and he alwys had wierdos at his house buying those things and smoking em.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Stunt Army*7

Wow ! cheers to you still being alive and still riding bro thats just ******* crazy someone was watching out for you somewhere bro.

Quick Reply: worst accident from stunting?