what is this wheelie?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future
Re: what is this wheelie?

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
**** I did one of those the other day...I used my clutch and my HB do I still have to tell my mom im gay?... shes gonna cry when I tell her Im so queer that even my wheelies are gay

Funny ****!
Old 07-10-2009, 04:45 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shanegsxr21
**** i did one of those the other day...i used my clutch and my hb do i still have to tell my mom im gay?... Shes gonna cry when i tell her im so queer that even my wheelies are gay

Old 07-10-2009, 04:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by booya
ok ok so now most of us dont think there a gay trick what do we call it now. I think we should call it a booya. All in Favor say I

ok bye for now im gonna go practice my booya's
hahahhahahaha good one Booya ... tryin to name a trick after urself huh lol....

im with it tho... sounds good
Old 07-10-2009, 04:47 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
its called a rear pegs wheelie
MIKE GOT IT!!! DING DING DING

most importantly you can't have a hb...it has to be pure throttle, baby. mmmmmm, gangster.
Old 07-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

make sure you have a HB or they are stupid wheelies.

and i dont think you deserve your own wheelie name..so -1 for booys wheelies
Old 07-10-2009, 05:01 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Ain't no such thing as a stupid wheelie!
Old 07-10-2009, 05:19 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Ain't no such thing as a stupid wheelie!

+1 Thank you....
Old 07-10-2009, 05:22 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

ok ok so now most of us dont think there a gay trick what do we call it now. I think we should call it a booya. All in Favor say I

ok bye for now im gonna go practice my booya's

If you are going to go practice them you shouldnt call them gay. thats why i dont do SS coaster O's because I think they are gay.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:37 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
If you are going to go practice them you shouldnt call them gay. thats why i dont do SS coaster O's because I think they are gay.
shane's got a point here
Old 07-10-2009, 05:41 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough

Yut Uggggh
Old 01-15-2022, 06:53 AM

Twinstunts is a decent person

what do you call it when you have both feet on the rear pegs. *** wheelie? bitch wheelie? or is there even a name for it.
The dreaded double back pegger. When you meet a guy on a fully built perfect 03/04 .and he hits you up like "let's ride! You wheelie that?" You shrug you're shoulders and reply "oh a lil I guess?" You ask "and you? You've got a dope hand brake set up,!" He says "oh yeah!" So you take off and first thing you see I'd dude stepping waaaay back and methodically taking a long time to place his two feet perfect on the back pegs. You're instantly hit with regret like "oh no no please!" Then it happens, he clutches up off the tev limiter and its soggy and he just stands there bike all in his chest as he leans forward like hes holding the bike to his chest. No lean back no arms out just standing there all lame pulling the bike to him. Over using his handbrake to the point the rotor is orange in the day light. Hes just squeezing away like he needs to but the RPM's just keep screaming and pulling away until "WALALALAPOP POP POP!" The rev limiter sits him down. Pulling up to the red light you're to embarrassed to look at him but hes tapping you're shoulder asking if you're go pro got it. He says "that's the best one I've ever done! I was 12ing it tuff! Scraped it huh?" You get off you're bike and unzip you're pants and pull out you're ***** and proceed to **** all over him and his bike and on his dad and Mom and sister and then leave him there covered in pee and go ride on you're own. Saying **** A DBP. They for the gays and the butthole mongers