Louis Vuitton seat

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 03:11 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person
Re: Louis Vuitton seat

Originally Posted by Ju-C
Wow didn't know dudes were into LV...sweet!!

Those are mine...sorry couldn't cut my thighs out of the pic

haha my bike was battered and running 3/4 fairing that was rattle canned for 2 years my girlfriend learned to ride on it and was looking for a bike I totally redid my gixxer for her with her favorite colors and made it actually a hott lookin bike like a week ago and was gonna give it to her for her B-day she hadnt seen it yet and didnt know about it......(I was gonna buy myself a 636 hehe) but then she dumped me the other day so now Im rockin an Electric Lime Louis Vuittoned out Gixxer haha that matches that bitches cell phone haha she texted me earlier and asked whos bike I was riding doin a tank speader on my myspace... i said my ex-girlfriends
Old 07-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
haha my bike was battered and running 3/4 fairing that was rattle canned for 2 years my girlfriend learned to ride on it and was looking for a bike I totally redid my gixxer for her with her favorite colors and made it actually a hott lookin bike like a week ago and was gonna give it to her for her B-day she hadnt seen it yet and didnt know about it......(I was gonna buy myself a 636 hehe) but then she dumped me the other day so now Im rockin an Electric Lime Louis Vuittoned out Gixxer haha that matches that bitches cell phone haha she texted me earlier and asked whos bike I was riding doin a tank speader on my myspace... i said my ex-girlfriends

LMAO!!!! Good STUFF!!!! Aren't you the guy who said he liked quickies and lived on a ski hill in another thread?
Old 07-09-2009, 05:19 PM

arclite3d is a decent person

I create a new thread for the paint.

Thank for all reply =)
Old 07-09-2009, 05:34 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

those seaat covers are sweet!!! where did u get it at?
Old 07-09-2009, 07:44 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

ya where did u get that material and how much was it? pimp seats!
Old 07-09-2009, 07:48 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by Armenian
good, i thought by me asking where to get it sounded gay, glad im not the only one who wants it
Old 07-09-2009, 07:48 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

you cant buy real authentic louis fabric period.. only the knockoff generic ****
might as well get GUcci its easier to get
Old 07-09-2009, 08:03 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

and who is that louis vulittin??? and that **** looks ugly,go with clean black.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:05 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

cover your seat with trash bag its cheap.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:10 PM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by juca
cover your seat with trash bag its cheap.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:20 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

bwahahah i want those trash bags
Old 07-09-2009, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
bwahahah i want those trash bags
if you buy a trash bags then they will give you this car like a gift its super hot nice car with clean title...

Name:  louis-vuitton-fake-82008-1.jpg
Views: 1215
Size:  38.0 KB
Old 07-09-2009, 08:48 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

lol saweet
Old 07-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Lol @ trash bag...lmfao @ car! Ohhh lawd!
Old 07-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Just buy some cheap knock off purses and do the genuine leather bag conversion

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:10 PM

Lol @ trash bag...lmfao @ car! Ohhh lawd!
you have to add "a" in your screen name
Old 07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Originally Posted by Armenian
Spank you! Based on the prices I read in this thread you guys are going to hate me. My buddy does upholstery for car interiors the material was left over from a car he did he only charged me for labor. I don't remember something ridiculous like 40-60 bucks for both seats. He had to redo it too cuz he sew one backwards...lol.. It was his idea too cuz the first ride I took on the bike I lost the back seat and when I found it, it had been driven over several times I guess I was lucky..and being cute kinda helps..lol
Old 07-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Stuntride Subscriber

Originally Posted by arclite3d
I create a new thread for the paint.

Thank for all reply =)
Bienvenue! Dis moi si tu as besoin d'aide pour la traduction

Oh yeah...btw I am also french canadian...just offered the OP help with translation if required.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:27 PM

Spank you! Based on the prices I read in this thread you guys are going to hate me. My buddy does upholstery for car interiors the material was left over from a car he did he only charged me for labor. I don't remember something ridiculous like 40-60 bucks for both seats. He had to redo it too cuz he sew one backwards...lol.. It was his idea too cuz the first ride I took on the bike I lost the back seat and when I found it, it had been driven over several times I guess I was lucky..and being cute kinda helps..lol
if thats u in your avatar, then i can see why he hooked you up. but then again, can't really see your face
Old 07-09-2009, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
you have to add "a" in your screen name
Yeah you two are confusing the hell out of me with your screennames knock that **** off!

Quick Reply: Louis Vuitton seat