kyle woods

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 07:02 PM

isocyanates is a decent person
kyle woods

hey man if you get to read this and you have time please pm me. thanks!
my kid did the movie with you in ponchatoula, la he had the black 02 gixxer 1000, man we had a blast! i alos have some good photos, it was cool hanging out with one of the OGs of this sport, anyway, i tried your email on your site, that didn't work, i kept getting error messages. thanks again, john
Old 07-07-2009, 07:04 PM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person
Re: kyle woods

i dont think he comes up here, you should try myspace
Old 07-07-2009, 08:04 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

in before kyle woods! hi kyle!

you could always PM him too!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:49 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

kyle woods is an arrogant piece of **** and when i see him i want to vomit. I could care less how he rides. ******* guy sitting on a couch giving advice and ****... ***** PLEASE! If I was Tony D I would have bounced on his *** too!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:12 AM

isocyanates is a decent person

Originally Posted by rookie stunter
i dont think he comes up here, you should try myspace
thanks man!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:27 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by YSRRider
kyle woods is an arrogant piece of **** and when i see him i want to vomit. I could care less how he rides. ******* guy sitting on a couch giving advice and ****... ***** PLEASE! If I was Tony D I would have bounced on his *** too!
tony d is pretty high up there with the arrogance as well..
Old 07-08-2009, 02:45 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

You clearly do not know Kyle.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:55 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

:popcorn anyone

Nags
Old 07-08-2009, 03:01 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by nags
i was thinking the same thing
Old 07-08-2009, 03:06 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
:popcorn anyone

Nags
I just had to go login from my iPhone to see what those little symbols were lol
Old 07-08-2009, 03:20 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i just had to go login from my iphone to see what those little symbols were lol
lmao
Old 07-08-2009, 07:30 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, your right man, **** one of the biggest insperations in the sport... NO dude, **** YOU! your such a negitive piece of ****, you know i really hate it that every sport has people like you. And i really hate that our society is full of ignorant ******** like you. Go club a baby seal or something. Douchebag
Old 07-08-2009, 07:35 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HighStyles
Yeah, your right man, **** one of the biggest insperations in the sport... NO dude, **** YOU! your such a negitive piece of ****, you know i really hate it that every sport has people like you. And i really hate that our society is full of ignorant ******** like you. Go club a baby seal or something. Douchebag
what'd the poor baby seal do
Old 07-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

i typed in seal clubber but this picture of jason britton getting clubbed came up.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:27 AM
RedruM

dmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the roughdmcfreestylematt is a jewel in the rough

hahahahahaha
Old 07-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

Originally Posted by skoh
in before kyle woods! Hi kyle!

You could always pm him too!
ia2003
Old 07-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Kyle was always super nice, unassuming and not stuck up at all any time I was around him. He was also generous. He knew I was making a dvd at the time and straight said that I we could use footage of him if we thought it would help us out. He always came across as a smart, funny, multi-talented guy. You shouldn't judge him by a side bit in JD3...even though he was right, lol. I'm guessing you're just messin with us, eh?
Old 07-08-2009, 08:48 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I just had to go login from my iPhone to see what those little symbols were lol
I thought you were a blackberry man.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:21 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

nope......

I love you!

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Kyle was always super nice, unassuming and not stuck up at all any time I was around him. He was also generous. He knew I was making a dvd at the time and straight said that I we could use footage of him if we thought it would help us out. He always came across as a smart, funny, multi-talented guy. You shouldn't judge him by a side bit in JD3...even though he was right, lol. I'm guessing you're just messin with us, eh?
Well of course he let you use his footage, hes got a smart brain cell..... you are promoting for him! Same reason companies give out stupid **** for free... advertisement! Thats one more video that someone will see and then go buy a Kyle woods DVD after seeing him in it.

I have some old videos on my PC of that douche bag walking around with his shirt off, flexing like hes the ****....... I'm usually a good judge of character and I can tell that hes all about himself, he may come off nice and helpful but deep down he doesnt give a **** about anyone else. Name 1 thing that he has bent over to do to help another person out that didnt promote or benefit himself in the sport?
Old 07-08-2009, 11:24 AM

Dempsey is a decent person

hahahhaha i love some of you guys..yal make my shitty life a lil better

Quick Reply: kyle woods