kyle woods

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 04:03 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: kyle woods

wtf was kyle doing in guantanamo bay? sorry im a little behind hehe
Old 07-09-2009, 04:08 PM

Saturnin is a decent person

yah LEnzin is a little slow.... dont sweat it. WE know its not BRITTON Lenzin

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
inside joke i guess.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:11 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
wtf was kyle doing in guantanamo bay? sorry im a little behind hehe
this, they did shows out there
Old 07-09-2009, 04:17 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

for the terrorists? lol jk
Old 07-09-2009, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
for the terrorists? lol jk

funny you say that, for the opposite, for the troops. I heard a lot of good stories from them going out there. Basically flown to cuba with bikes to rip it up and party with United States soldiers.. he's not that bad of a guy or anything, ******* haters.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:25 PM
weed.

only douche hating on him is that **** bucket YSR. but cuba? it aint easy getting in that place. but to come in there as a team with stunt bikes?! just imagine the cuban bitches they were attracting. my old lady is half cuban so that means i need another old lady thats half cuban so i can have a whole cuban. lol
Old 07-09-2009, 04:39 PM
myspace.com/atowncustoms

slidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really niceslidewayz89 is just really nice

Yo speakin of kyle has anyone ever watched his level x videos my buddy just started stunting and thinks it will help him? I told him just to get some seat time but he insists so let me know.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:47 PM
weed.

riding time is the best way to do it, but if he insists on watching dvds to get inspiration, then watch servin it up. theres like 8 or 9 dvds out now. if you try you tubing them it will only be trailers
Old 07-09-2009, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by slidewayz89
Yo speakin of kyle has anyone ever watched his level x videos my buddy just started stunting and thinks it will help him? I told him just to get some seat time but he insists so let me know.
I have been lucky to been helped by some of the best people, but before i teamed up with them I did buy his videos and when he goes over bike setups, it's basic but will save you from killing yourself. he teaches you more than you'd expect. I actually liked the video with him and Gorka. I stil have them.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:54 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by skoh
I have been lucky to been helped by some of the best people, but before i teamed up with them I did buy his videos and when he goes over bike setups, it's basic but will save you from killing yourself. he teaches you more than you'd expect. I actually liked the video with him and Gorka. I stil have them.

by any chance do you have them uploaded?
Old 07-09-2009, 05:00 PM

sorry I don't.