kyle woods

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 06:43 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: kyle woods

Originally Posted by buckle up
OH **** WAS THAT ADAM CHURMITA IN THE OLD SCHOOL VID WITH THE ORANGE ANS SILVER SRAD

haha i stayed at his house a long time ago when i had a fzr 600 for biketoberfest ...HOLY ****** **** THAT WAS LIKE 10YRS AGO

and kyle was mad fun to be around lmao he loved the fact i was tryin to wheelie the fzr and he thought my spraybom gold white and red paint job was ganster

INTERNET NINJAS SUCK LIKE THAT YSR GUY WHAT A TOOL
Yup, definitely Chumita.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:50 AM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
YSR...ur a ******* moron...I am at an utter loss for words to even begin to describe how much you suck at life...just wow...SHUT YOUR ******* **** CLEANER NO ONE GIVES A **** WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TWATWAFFLE!!!!

And as far as I kno Woods is one of the best personalities for the sport...nice guy always goofing around having a good time...

everyone laughs at **** cleaner.... but not twatwaffle?? lol good ****
Old 07-09-2009, 06:52 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HighStyles
everyone laughs at **** cleaner.... but not twatwaffle?? lol good ****

i enjoyed it as well.. but **** cleaner.. something about it.. just really makes me laugh
Old 07-09-2009, 07:06 AM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nags
You know.. After this post, I was thinking about letting him back.. Then I went over to SR and saw the posts where he's threatening me.... And that pretty much sealed the deal that he's gone.

Good riddance.
Well in that case **** him i would get him banned on that site to
Old 07-09-2009, 07:13 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
Well in that case **** him i would get him banned on that site to
I try to keep the two sites separate, so I'll give him a chance over there...
Old 07-09-2009, 07:43 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
hmm, but how easy would it be for him to make another account?
lol true, but I bet Nags can terrorize his PC
Old 07-09-2009, 07:48 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

I try to keep the two sites separate, so I'll give him a chance over there...
Haha at least SL is gonna be cleaner ... but yea I bet he's goin off on you in SR forums .... just sing the song Hi Hater ..... Bye Hater hahahahahahahaha
Old 07-09-2009, 07:56 AM

HiHaterLogocopy.png?t=1247140535
Old 07-09-2009, 07:58 AM

thats not supposed to be so huge..my bad
Old 07-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lenzin
That picture of the dude clubbing the baby isnt Jason Britten...It the singer "Seal"
inside joke i guess.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:41 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I'm really getting sick of all the ******' negativity around here. Something needs to change.

YSR... You've been nothing but a problem on here for as long as I can remember and you are the sole reason I had to remove reps. I think it's time for you to find a new website to add your negativity too. It's time for a change around here and I'm starting with you.
to bastardize a great SIC G quote:

Nags is going through some changes, if you can't log in, then you're one of them.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:57 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lenzin
That picture of the dude clubbing the baby isnt Jason Britten...It the singer "Seal"
They're not brothers?!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by dwminnick
they're not brothers?!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:37 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

ysr did have a weak avi anyways..
wasnt it a leather wallet that was photoshopped to say ysr or some **** like that.
and a guy in full leather riding a ninja is a "**** cleaner extreme"
...which is the name of his stunt team. he also uses ***** frame sliders, and **** lube on his chain
Old 07-09-2009, 10:39 AM

wasnt it a leather wallet that was photoshopped to say ysr or some **** like that.
...which is the name of his stunt team. he also uses ***** frame sliders, and **** lube on his chain
haha
Old 07-09-2009, 01:30 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

Forever.

What really bothered me about him was that I actually like you and your cages and I felt like he was giving you a very bad name. Several people have brought that up to me as well. It wasn't just me.
+1 my buddy got a cage from u and its pretty damn durable....ill be callin u when i finish builin up my r6!!
Old 07-09-2009, 03:15 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Wasn't it supposed to be the wallet that Samuel L. Jackson's character own's in the movie Pulp Fiction? The one he won't give to the robber at the the diner?

Last edited by DOKE; 07-09-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-09-2009, 03:37 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah it said "Bad ************" which he is not
Old 07-09-2009, 03:54 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tomball_D
yeah it said "Bad ************" which he is not
more like a banned ************
Old 07-09-2009, 03:58 PM

skoh will become famous soon enough

he'll be back, he already said he would be on SR.

personally I don't give a rats ***. the people that know kyle know he's a good dude, like nags said, he clearly didn't know kyle. I have friends, that have been to Guantanamo Bay with kyle and have said nothing but positive things.

Last edited by skoh; 07-09-2009 at 04:02 PM.

Quick Reply: kyle woods