kyle woods

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 06:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: kyle woods

Originally Posted by Ethiopian

i typed in seal clubber but this picture of jason britton getting clubbed came up.
green block for that one
Old 07-08-2009, 06:18 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

thats just wrong... wtf is he thinking.... I got to ride and chill with Tony D and he's madd cool, taught me a lot of stuff...and I never got to meet Kyle but he seems like a funny guy... whatever... These guys inspired a lot of riders that are in the game
Old 07-08-2009, 06:23 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nags
I'm really getting sick of all the ******' negativity around here. Something needs to change.

YSR... You've been nothing but a problem on here for as long as I can remember and you are the sole reason I had to remove reps. I think it's time for you to find a new website to add your negativity too. It's time for a change around here and I'm starting with you.
+1000 Finally... Good move Nags, way to keep it +Positive+... n about the reps I love it but i guess i gotta dig my *** into stuntlife cause i only have 1 beautiful rep block
Old 07-08-2009, 07:01 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

I'm really getting sick of all the ******' negativity around here. Something needs to change.

YSR... You've been nothing but a problem on here for as long as I can remember and you are the sole reason I had to remove reps. I think it's time for you to find a new website to add your negativity too. It's time for a change around here and I'm starting with you.
owned........
Old 07-08-2009, 07:57 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

I new one day he would get banned . so nags how long is he kicked off for ?
Old 07-08-2009, 07:59 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
I new one day he would get banned . so nags how long is he kicked off for ?
Forever.

What really bothered me about him was that I actually like you and your cages and I felt like he was giving you a very bad name. Several people have brought that up to me as well. It wasn't just me.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:18 PM
ATOWNCUSTOMS

ATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud ofATOWN1101 has much to be proud of

Forever.

What really bothered me about him was that I actually like you and your cages and I felt like he was giving you a very bad name. Several people have brought that up to me as well. It wasn't just me.
Stunt Life was everything to him it gave him a reason to live ya cant ban him forever he called me and and told me to apologize on his behalf.. he was picking up the slack were Stock 05 left off as for giving me a bad name i have heard the same thing but it really doesnt affect me cause once people see my product that all goes away. but thanks for looking out. So nags when you gona get a new cage for your ride? you might even get a coupon
Old 07-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MikeM
green block for that one

ah snap when did the blocks get turned back on?
Old 07-09-2009, 01:27 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by !!A2K!!
owned........
Big Time....
Old 07-09-2009, 01:33 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

next two ppl u need to ban is sdfkllz and big r 508
Old 07-09-2009, 01:35 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Forever.

hmm, but how easy would it be for him to make another account?
Old 07-09-2009, 01:55 AM

Lenzin is an unknown quantity at this point

That picture of the dude clubbing the baby isnt Jason Britten...It the singer "Seal"
Old 07-09-2009, 02:06 AM

Bubash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Who has that gay *** pic of ysr in full leathers standing next to his ninja lol
Was that really him? I always wondered that lol

And Kyle is good people! I respect him as a person and a OG parkin hc scrapes like it was his job, and rollin half mile no handers into the WOODS! hahahaha
Old 07-09-2009, 02:21 AM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Thank you so much! For the little time I've been on SL haters like that just **** this site up and turn good threads into BS!
Old 07-09-2009, 02:47 AM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

YSR...ur a ******* moron...I am at an utter loss for words to even begin to describe how much you suck at life...just wow...SHUT YOUR ******* **** CLEANER NO ONE GIVES A **** WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TWATWAFFLE!!!!

And as far as I kno Woods is one of the best personalities for the sport...nice guy always goofing around having a good time...
Old 07-09-2009, 02:56 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM CREW

EvilKeithxETP is an unknown quantity at this point

**** Cleaner hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
Old 07-09-2009, 03:11 AM

buckle up is a decent person

OH **** WAS THAT ADAM CHURMITA IN THE OLD SCHOOL VID WITH THE ORANGE ANS SILVER SRAD

haha i stayed at his house a long time ago when i had a fzr 600 for biketoberfest ...HOLY ****** **** THAT WAS LIKE 10YRS AGO

and kyle was mad fun to be around lmao he loved the fact i was tryin to wheelie the fzr and he thought my spraybom gold white and red paint job was ganster

INTERNET NINJAS SUCK LIKE THAT YSR GUY WHAT A TOOL
Old 07-09-2009, 06:01 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AzN~BoI_585
YSR...ur a ******* moron...I am at an utter loss for words to even begin to describe how much you suck at life...just wow...SHUT YOUR ******* **** CLEANER NO ONE GIVES A **** WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TWATWAFFLE!!!!

And as far as I kno Woods is one of the best personalities for the sport...nice guy always goofing around having a good time...
definately said **** cleaner.. woww haha
Old 07-09-2009, 06:11 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ATOWN1101
Stunt Life was everything to him it gave him a reason to live ya cant ban him forever he called me and and told me to apologize on his behalf.. he was picking up the slack were Stock 05 left off as for giving me a bad name i have heard the same thing but it really doesnt affect me cause once people see my product that all goes away. but thanks for looking out. So nags when you gona get a new cage for your ride? you might even get a coupon
You know.. After this post, I was thinking about letting him back.. Then I went over to SR and saw the posts where he's threatening me.... And that pretty much sealed the deal that he's gone.

Good riddance.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:20 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

You know.. After this post, I was thinking about letting him back.. Then I went over to SR and saw the posts where he's threatening me.... And that pretty much sealed the deal that he's gone.

Good riddance.
i got your back...

Quick Reply: kyle woods