kyle woods

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 11:36 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: kyle woods

Nags, werent you getting clowned in one of these videos for talking off camera about the scrapes you did that no one saw? I cant find that video.... I think it was called, "a typical night in florida"

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3q_7-3h10qw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3q_7-3h10qw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 07-08-2009, 11:38 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There must have been a fat bitch behind the camera, he was trying awfully hard to look sexy for someone!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:14 PM

da Liks is a decent person

get a life dude..
Old 07-08-2009, 12:18 PM
****s Top Secret!!!

BrianD is a decent person

I've done some shows with Kyle years ago and thought he was a pretty chill dude. Had some laughs an ****. Oh an by the way thanks for postin that vid. Always good to see some old skool ****!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:27 PM

nolimitriderz is a decent person

Originally Posted by BrianD
I've done some shows with Kyle years ago and thought he was a pretty chill dude. Had some laughs an ****. Oh an by the way thanks for postin that vid. Always good to see some old skool ****!
I was thinking the same thing about the video i thought this thread was a waste of my time but then i got to watch a gangsta video
Old 07-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

quit hatin, kyle is a cool dude if you ever get off your computer and talk to the guy.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:36 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

ysr's always pissed about something
Old 07-08-2009, 12:48 PM

King Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dempsey
hahahhaha i love some of you guys..yal make my shitty life a lil better
Your life will get better once u make it to the YO FACE SISSION!!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 01:16 PM

Dempsey is a decent person

i'm pumped.. i'm already savin up some tabs for the trip!hahaha
Old 07-08-2009, 01:28 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by YSRRider
kyle woods is an arrogant piece of **** and when i see him i want to vomit. I could care less how he rides. ******* guy sitting on a couch giving advice and ****... ***** PLEASE! If I was Tony D I would have bounced on his *** too!
Guess youve never met him.

back to the shed buddy

Last edited by MikeM; 07-08-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:58 PM
The Reverend Freestyle

!!A2K!! will become famous soon enough

never met the guy before but if u havnt idk y u can talk ****?? Its just like everybody tryin to hate on kane when hes getting free bikes and parts and money. Just more drama i guess??
Old 07-08-2009, 02:15 PM

I dont hate on Kane... when I see him on TV he doesnt act like hes god.

I'm gonna go punch myself in the face because I suck at life!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:21 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Kyle was very down to Earth when I met him. nice guy, good manners.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:27 PM

Here it is, I always enjoyed watching this clip....

LOL.......Mike AKA NAGS..... is that the same NAGS?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/94RCCy9np_8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/94RCCy9np_8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 07-08-2009, 02:57 PM

JOELTAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YSRRider
nope......

I'm usually a good judge of character and I can tell that hes all about himself, he may come off nice and helpful but deep down he doesnt give a **** about anyone else. Name 1 thing that he has bent over to do to help another person out that didnt promote or benefit himself in the sport?

Um, actually if you look at the sport and how it has grown. Kyle woods opened the door for many of the riders here to get shows, make money and be good role models.hes a damn good rider. oh yeah, he WON 5 events at stuntwars 3 years ago. and when i pulle dup next to him at practice he took time to give me some pointers. He didnt just pull off like most guys here. From working with film crews, charitys,corporations. stunt men and helping any one out that he can. He has helped out one of my good friends." LEGS" (regas woods) and if you dont know who he is. Hes the bi lateral amputee that kills it on the 4 wheeler and was on superbikes with jason britton. Kyle is gonna be helping him, set up a street bike. So before you go running your mouth about someone that you only see on videos. You need to do some research. What did kyle do to you.

If anything you should be banned for acting like this on Stuntlife
Old 07-08-2009, 03:16 PM

veilside is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ethiopian

i typed in seal clubber but this picture of jason britton getting clubbed came up.
oh man i thought the picture alone was funny until i read the caption

Originally Posted by excessa
Kyle was very down to Earth when I met him. nice guy, good manners.
+1
Old 07-08-2009, 03:56 PM

isocyanates is a decent person

damn i didn't think this thread would have blown up like this! anyway, i met tony d at stunt wars back when it was at the dragstrip, awesome times! he was cool i took a bunch of photos of him and this other guy rocking super motos. and then him and bullo were trying to set the back tires on the barrel! man, way more fun to watch than the contest! anyway, tony d was cool and we talked.

it was cool to hang with kyle my kid did the movie with him, and i got alot of insight into the sport which maybe alot of people do or don't know from a professional's view! which is really cool! first of all nice guy, very knowledgeable, not just stunting, but life itself. we don't get to see or hang around pro stunters here in new orleans that often, so it was fun. when we lived in dallas for year because of katrina, we were fortunate to be able to hang with people like zack shockey, big scott, pat stevens, rocks, clay d, crazy mike, hawaiian justin, the 75 south crew, and even crazy tony from ar-kansas!
anyway, i don't see why you have all these problems with everyone, but as long as you have them, be happy!
Old 07-08-2009, 04:34 PM

oneofakind23 is a decent person

Kyle Woods is straight OG. Rather you like him or not. Which I think he is cool as **** and done plenty for stunting. He is still one of the FIRST. Everyone knows him.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian

i typed in seal clubber but this picture of jason britton getting clubbed came up.
thtas the post of the day
Old 07-08-2009, 05:08 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

why , thank you very much...now you see how dumb YSR is. git a ****** life.

Quick Reply: kyle woods