Ok Roger.....................

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 06:03 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Ok Roger.....................

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
who's goin ton SW in January?! braaaap!
every one , thats the biggest one of the year
Old 07-08-2009, 06:04 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
every one , thats the biggest one of the year
im coming down for a week or so
Old 07-08-2009, 06:07 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
im coming down for a week or so
sweet .....the january one is about a week long , i will probably be there thurs , fri , sat , sun
Old 07-08-2009, 06:10 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish i could just move down there..
Old 07-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

tastes just like a sonic burger
ya dead to me, there way better than sonic burgers.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:28 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

My town just got a Sonic and they have a "staging area" where you have to wait in a nearby parking lot until it is your turn to drive up and order. Ridiculous.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:33 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
i dont think they taste like sonic either

and i probably wont be going this year......i couldnt stomach losing to kane again
Old 07-08-2009, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by CJgsxr
My town just got a Sonic and they have a "staging area" where you have to wait in a nearby parking lot until it is your turn to drive up and order. Ridiculous.
are you serious?? thats retarded
Old 07-08-2009, 08:39 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by atl freestyle

and i probably wont be going this year......i couldnt stomach losing to kane again

still made us florida guys feel like **** when you unloaded and started murdering the lot in 30 degree weather, i couldnt feel my hands and had 2 pairs of pants and socks on.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:56 AM
ROWDY'S WHEELIES

atl freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

still made us florida guys feel like **** when you unloaded and started murdering the lot in 30 degree weather, i couldnt feel my hands and had 2 pairs of pants and socks on.
that was a coooooold night

who knows i might make it down just to ride with you guys again
Old 07-08-2009, 08:57 AM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

yea i dont either.. five guys burgers kills all of them though. its really close to in and out burger.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Soup Mafia

Old 07-08-2009, 09:31 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I was sweating Roger was shivering
Old 07-08-2009, 09:58 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

That was ridiculous night. Right out the box darrick with fast wide spreader O's on a cold tire..

and my favorite part Sketchy says I just put on some ebcs i donno how i will like em. Out the box killin no hand O's all kinds of ****.. gets off bike "I hate these brakes" WTF
Old 07-08-2009, 04:56 PM
also known as OMR

i think you were just really hungry when you had your first one so it tasted better ...lol

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I was sweating Roger was shivering
the sweating was from the meth

Originally Posted by frayz
That was ridiculous night. Right out the box darrick with fast wide spreader O's on a cold tire..

and my favorite part Sketchy says I just put on some ebcs i donno how i will like em. Out the box killin no hand O's all kinds of ****.. gets off bike "I hate these brakes" WTF
yup yup he made me feel really bad he was just killen it right out the box and i couldnt even move my fingers
Old 07-08-2009, 05:21 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

the sweating was from the meth
Old 07-08-2009, 09:27 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

Originally Posted by Rainey0000
what is a whataburger
*sits dumbfounded staring at his computer*

Whataburger... its like white castle... only bigger... its the ****...

There was one like 1/4 mile from my house... they knew me there... and now its all boarded up
Old 07-09-2009, 08:49 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

damn you Sketchy for putting your shirt back.

also Stuntwars! Yay! I want to go but probably won't be able to.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by GSXRROCKER
*sits dumbfounded staring at his computer*

Whataburger... its like white castle... only bigger... its the ****...

There was one like 1/4 mile from my house... they knew me there... and now its all boarded up
western pa.. no whataburgers lol.. white castle in akron ohio.. i know that.. we go there ever so often for some mini burgers.. i dig the chicken rings.. ****** phenomenal idea those wonderful treats are
Old 07-09-2009, 09:20 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

pshhhhhh **** sw's...