2 finger?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 12:08 PM

booya is an unknown quantity at this point
2 finger?

just curious on how many of you, if any use just your pointer finger to use the clutch and the hand brake. I only got my hand brake a couple weeks ago and have been playing around using the one finger and the 2 finger technique. and to tell you the truth i dont know what one i like better. the one finger technique lets me hold on to the bar better though so thats what iv been using mostly.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:14 PM
DC Kustoms

drgnazz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2 finger?

use two, one for clutch and one for handbrake
Old 07-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Call me *Point Blank*

cbr_stunt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by drgnazz
use two, one for clutch and one for handbrake
+1. i use my pointer for my ez pull clutch cuz its like right there and my middle finger for my handbrake.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:18 PM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

i have the same prob i wanna use both but i always go back to the one finger cause i feel like i have better grip but i just got my brand im goin to try the two techniqe cause my hand gets hella tired mu clutch is so hard to pull in it a gixxer i know i know leave me alone
Old 07-05-2009, 06:22 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you want to be able to use the clutch and the brake at the same time you will need to use two so just get used to it , the sooner the better
Old 07-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Lit
I♥MyF4i.

Lit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to beholdLit is a splendid one to behold

clutch control? pffsstt the hell with all of that
Old 07-05-2009, 06:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya highsides are way more fun ...lol
Old 07-05-2009, 06:42 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
if you want to be able to use the clutch and the brake at the same time you will need to use two so just get used to it , the sooner the better
+1 its akward and uncomfterablea at first, I used to do that but once I started doing circles it helps a lot for slipping and mouse trap prevention, use the 2 finger method
Old 07-05-2009, 06:50 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by booya
just curious on how many of you, if any use just your pointer finger to use the clutch and the hand brake. I only got my hand brake a couple weeks ago and have been playing around using the one finger and the 2 finger technique. and to tell you the truth i dont know what one i like better. the one finger technique lets me hold on to the bar better though so thats what iv been using mostly.
one finger on each lever, 2 fingers on the grip. if you do it any other way youre holding yourself back
Old 07-05-2009, 07:29 PM
KILLIN BIKES

JOHNNYSTUNTS is a decent person

Double up
Old 07-05-2009, 08:18 PM
broke *** mother****a

Ghost69 is a decent person

what is a clutch?
Old 07-05-2009, 08:31 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ghost69
what is a clutch?

its that thing that you pull to dowshift to make power whoolies.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:48 PM
broke *** mother****a

Ghost69 is a decent person

o i have to try this....
Old 07-05-2009, 09:10 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
its that thing that you pull to dowshift to make power whoolies.
people still do those?
Old 07-05-2009, 09:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

You guys are all squids!! I just use my jedi mind powers for the HB...
Old 07-05-2009, 11:00 PM
EGO
REDBULL MAKES ME AWESOME

EGO has a spectacular aura aboutEGO has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
You guys are all squids!! I just use my jedi mind powers for the HB...
and it shows
Old 07-05-2009, 11:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
one finger on each lever, 2 fingers on the grip. if you do it any other way youre holding yourself back
+1 My first few HB whoolies I popped and got off the clutch and went to the HB and MikeM told me what he just told you. It took me a day to get comfortable doing it the right way. What I did to learn the coordination of using the clutch/HB together is I skidded around the lot on two wheels. Pull the clutch in with your pointer finger and then use your middle finger to mash on the brakes and powerslide into a turn - like you're sliding into a drift. Thats the easiest safest way to make sure that you got clutch/hb on lock. Then from there it's just building up the finger muscles while using the scissor in a wheelie. Do it.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:15 PM
TEAM KELM MOTHAFUUCKA***S

br denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of lightbr denis is a glorious beacon of light

handbrake on the right
Old 07-05-2009, 11:19 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

its ether 2 fingers on brake..or one finger on clutch..nothing has convinced me to have a finger on the clutch while i have 2 fingers on the hand brake..
Old 07-05-2009, 11:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
its ether 2 fingers on brake..or one finger on clutch..nothing has convinced me to have a finger on the clutch while i have 2 fingers on the hand brake..
1 on each it'd be kinda hard using 2 for the brake and 1 for the clutch and only have 2 fingers to hold on with

Quick Reply: 2 finger?