2 finger?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 11:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 2 finger?

Originally Posted by br denis
handbrake on the right
good idea skip
Old 07-05-2009, 11:27 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

until i start doing seat stander caster anyway
Old 07-05-2009, 11:28 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
1 on each it'd be kinda hard using 2 for the brake and 1 for the clutch and only have 2 fingers to hold on with
you didt get that right..it ether one..not at the same time..
Old 07-05-2009, 11:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by $$$$DINO$$$$
you didt get that right..it ether one..not at the same time..
im still confused but what else is new lol.

never mind - now I get what you were sayin lol.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by drgnazz
use two, one for clutch and one for handbrake
Originally Posted by cbr_stunt
+1. i use my pointer for my ez pull clutch cuz its like right there and my middle finger for my handbrake.

nuff said
Old 07-06-2009, 12:15 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by R1wonder
nuff said
sho'nuff
Old 07-06-2009, 02:23 AM

StuntinSS is a decent person

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
+1 My first few HB whoolies I popped and got off the clutch and went to the HB and MikeM told me what he just told you. It took me a day to get comfortable doing it the right way. What I did to learn the coordination of using the clutch/HB together is I skidded around the lot on two wheels. Pull the clutch in with your pointer finger and then use your middle finger to mash on the brakes and powerslide into a turn - like you're sliding into a drift. Thats the easiest safest way to make sure that you got clutch/hb on lock. Then from there it's just building up the finger muscles while using the scissor in a wheelie. Do it.

+1000 that is awsome advice... You always hear a 100 ways of doin things on SL and most of it is the wrong way but once in awhile you come across good advice like this
Old 07-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

my down fall for 2 fingers are tank tricks. i dont really mess with them a ton yet. i dont have enough coordination to use both while sitting on the tank. the way im positioned i feel so awkward! but i gotta start some tank stunts soon.....and O's
Old 07-06-2009, 04:15 PM

HighStyles has a spectacular aura aboutHighStyles has a spectacular aura about

pointer = clutch

Middle finger = brake