Handcuffs

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 09:45 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person
Handcuffs

ok, I was at one of my 2 spots, which is an elementary school parking lot, ive been riding there for a while with permission from principal and teachers, they dont mind so long as its not while theyre there, and im out riding today and a security guard for the school district comes up, (they are armed and have full authority of regular police), of course its an empty lot and im allowed to ride there so I simply get off and very politely inform him of this, he grabs my arms, lays me on the car and handcuffs me, a little too forcefully. He tells me im not under arrest, but im restrained because "since I ride a bike, I am a higher flight and safety risk" and im just thinking IM 17!!!! what do you think im going to do? U have a gun!! he was really jittery and nervious around little 5' 8'' me
of course the elementary school is like 1 mile from my house so I forgot to bring my liscence, he had me call my dad to sign my release, I mean all that just to release me for something that is completely ok for me to be doing. I mentioned my moms a lawyer and he became nicer
my dad isnt really thrilled but not mad at me because I wasnt doing anything wrong....anyway theres my story........im just ticked I was profiled!!!
so now I have to ride all the way accross town to my other spot
P.S. my avatar was taken at the schools lot
Old 07-04-2009, 09:59 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough
Re: Handcuffs

"a security guard for the school district"

"he grabs my arms, lays me on the car and handcuffs me"

Sounds like someone is A little pissed off that they failed at becoming A cop and is now A security guard for the school district instead...
Old 07-04-2009, 10:01 PM

B0arder606 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks....at least he didnt **** with you too much
Old 07-04-2009, 10:01 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Sounds to me like if that was me a school guard would have been layed out on the floor. JK lol
Old 07-04-2009, 10:06 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOODNYC
Sounds to me like if that was me a school guard would have been layed out on the floor. JK lol
they drive priuses, but he was armed, rank doesnt really matter if theyre armed i mean it was just silly, he could have just told me to leave, not a soul arround, not to meantion i got off right away and didnt try to leave or anything
Old 07-04-2009, 10:14 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

maybe im crazy but aren't guns illegal at an elementary school property?
Old 07-04-2009, 10:15 PM

HollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura aboutHollywoodStuntz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by big ben
they drive priuses, but he was armed, rank doesnt really matter if theyre armed i mean it was just silly, he could have just told me to leave, not a soul arround, not to meantion i got off right away and didnt try to leave or anything
Nah i hear you bro i was just kidding! I would have been pissed off doe.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:16 PM
CA STUNTER

Originally Posted by Armenian
maybe im crazy but aren't guns illegal at an elementary school property?
u would think....
Old 07-04-2009, 11:18 PM

ride_on_one is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
"a security guard for the school district"

"he grabs my arms, lays me on the car and handcuffs me"

Sounds like someone is A little pissed off that they failed at becoming A cop and is now A security guard for the school district instead...
Yea just what i was thinking. Suprised he didnt roll up on his issued segway.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:26 AM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

Ftp!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 06:23 AM

six hundred is an unknown quantity at this point

what were you doing when he saw you to want to hand cuff you?
Old 07-06-2009, 11:09 AM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

that sucks sounds like he's abusing the power
Old 07-06-2009, 11:10 AM

cbr717 is a decent person

You can carry in the parkin of a school but not inside. As long as you have your CHL.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:28 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Declare war on that ************
Old 07-06-2009, 12:32 PM

OC DeBo is a decent person

sucks, esp if uve got consent from the property owners/users
Old 07-06-2009, 12:44 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

what a ***, he was just bored and hadn't been able to use full authority on anyone before, so you got lucky. If i were you I would still ride there if they said its okay, I ride at an empty school lot by my house and its always available, of course i dont have permission either so it could go either way when the fuzz rides up
Old 07-06-2009, 12:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

no cops at stuntwars ..lol

stuntwars is getting close

Old 07-06-2009, 12:48 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tomball_D
what a ***, he was just bored and hadn't been able to use full authority on anyone before, so you got lucky. If i were you I would still ride there if they said its okay, I ride at an empty school lot by my house and its always available, of course i dont have permission either so it could go either way when the fuzz rides up

Im sure though wants the administration hears about the incident that they will revoke his permission just because they wont wanna deal with it. even though Ben was in the right Im sure they dont want the hassle.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:53 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
no cops at stuntwars ..lol

stuntwars is getting close

you thread jacking post *****

hahaha I would love to go to stuntwars. Im not familar with Florida, how far of a ride would it be from jacksonville my GF lives down there and Id just crash there if its not like clear at the on the otherside of the state.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:55 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
you thread jacking post *****

hahaha I would love to go to stuntwars. Im not familar with Florida, how far of a ride would it be from jacksonville my GF lives down there and Id just crash there if its not like clear at the on the otherside of the state.
not sure exactly but it aint too far , mapquest it

Quick Reply: Handcuffs