who rides in daytona n where

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 09:15 PM

gixxerkiid is a decent person
who rides in daytona n where

i just moved here 2 weeks ago just bought a f4i 4 days ago its almost together lookin for some people that stunt im still kinda new to it i havent riddin in a year but i was ok before i stopped so let me know where the spots r n if ya wanna ride my bikes "street legal" for street runs let me no
Old 07-01-2009, 10:01 PM

ars1986 is a decent person
Re: who rides in daytona n where

hey man i am looking to get into stunting, all i got right now is an 01 f4i pretty much stock, just an undertail and flush mount blinkers. i want to get another f4i an set it up for stunt. or find one for really cheap. where abouts in daytona are you? maybe we can meet up and cruise around and look for spots. that is if no one gives up their locations. ha ha
Old 07-01-2009, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by ars1986
hey man i am looking to get into stunting, all i got right now is an 01 f4i pretty much stock, just an undertail and flush mount blinkers. i want to get another f4i an set it up for stunt. or find one for really cheap. where abouts in daytona are you? maybe we can meet up and cruise around and look for spots. that is if no one gives up their locations. ha ha
i just bought mine clean title for 1700 buckbut yea im down i gutta get my bike license did u take that course thing if so where i cant find one in daytona n im in port orange off nova road
Old 07-02-2009, 09:52 AM

yeah i took mine out in south daytona, i believe it was about 185 bucks. what a rip off, but everywhere else was like 225. the place was called adventure rider training. the class was a joke, here is a link to their site http://www.adventureridertraining.co...?productID=116 . let me know if you wanna ride sometime, i might even look into just switching my bike i have now over to stunt, if you maybe want to help me with that.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:07 AM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point

Daytona's hard to find the spots if you're just getting into it. Your best bet is to meet up at a bike night so that people can meet you in person before giving the info over the net and all the drama that goes with it.

I will tell you that the spots we have in Daytona are VERY well protected, so if you come in there actin' a fool and doing burn-outs or causing fights, or dealin, you'll be asked to leave. The only reason we have our spots is because the cops know we're all just there for riding....either to practice, or to support other riders.

Good luck!
Old 07-02-2009, 10:14 AM

ill definatly help you turn it into a stunt bike i just did it to mine so all the lil tricks are still fresh in my mind message me and maybe we can meet up sometime n ride and im a pretty chill dude i just like riding i dont cause drama start fights or sell crack im just lookin to improve what lil i no bout stuntin let me no if u can help also thanks for the input n i no how people r about reveiling their spots online cause they dont want them to get blown up
Old 07-02-2009, 10:32 AM

yeah man, i'll ride sometime. i go to firefighter school monday through friday till about 5:30 so my weekdays a pretty well taken up. just hit me up when you think that you got some time we can figure something out.

i can believe people dont want their spots to get ruined, that would suck. i just need to find something to play around a little. i dont even care if i am just out there by myself
Old 07-02-2009, 10:49 AM

im the same way durin the week i have school til 4 mon-friday to i just called that place my first class is tonight lol so ill have my license monday and im the same way idc if im by myself as long as i am riding and learnin new crap
Old 07-02-2009, 10:55 AM

yeah i did the same thing when i got my license with that place. i called the day before, everywhere else have like 2 week waits and ****. only one kid failed when i took it and that was because he squeezed that front brakes to hard and flipped the thing. but damn if it was the easiest class i ever took, so dont sweet it.

what all do you think i need to get to change my bike from stock, just some cages, 12 bar and a new sprocket to start?
Old 07-02-2009, 11:55 AM

yea get a used cage to keep cost down u can use stock gears or go up a few in the rear if ur comfortable riding it stock already maybe kleen air mod n tip over sensor mod 12 bar isnt nessesary yet but good to have just in case and maybe a rear hand brake my adapter n line might be for sale if i get this dual caliper setup this guy is sellin but yea im not sweatin the class i can already ride just always used permits but florida does have those i guess
Old 07-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Whitetrash

JEFF4EZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CPat
Daytona's hard to find the spots if you're just getting into it. Your best bet is to meet up at a bike night so that people can meet you in person before giving the info over the net and all the drama that goes with it.

I will tell you that the spots we have in Daytona are VERY well protected, so if you come in there actin' a fool and doing burn-outs or causing fights, or dealin, you'll be asked to leave. The only reason we have our spots is because the cops know we're all just there for riding....either to practice, or to support other riders.

Good luck!
+1. There's a couple of blown up spots if you wanna risk it though.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Whitetrash

Originally Posted by gixxerkiid
i just moved here 2 weeks ago just bought a f4i 4 days ago its almost together lookin for some people that stunt im still kinda new to it i havent riddin in a year but i was ok before i stopped so let me know where the spots r n if ya wanna ride my bikes "street legal" for street runs let me no
What f4i did you get? got any pics?
Old 07-02-2009, 02:34 PM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person

Originally Posted by CPat

Good luck!
where the hell are these spots? LOL I've been kicked outta of everywhere even with my STREET LEGAL bike. I miss the stunting days of daytona
Old 07-02-2009, 02:35 PM
FYF

motopsycho231 is a decent person

Originally Posted by JEFF4EZ
ain't that the truth!
Old 07-02-2009, 06:22 PM

yeah man i might be interested, let me know what the deal is.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:04 PM

here r some pic i got it for 1700 bucks clean title did some paint put a new wiring harness and ecu went over the whole thing and its minty o yea it needs a radiator to but just bought one cant wait to get it n start stuntinName:  Photo0123.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  173.5 KBName:  Photo0124.jpg
Size:  235.9 KBName:  Photo0131.jpg
Size:  62.5 KB
Old 07-02-2009, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by ars1986
yeah man i might be interested, let me know what the deal is.
im workin a deal with the guy right now so ill let u know asap
Old 07-02-2009, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by JEFF4EZ
show me i wanna get ridin soon and isnt there any in deland or around it its seems like the boonies around there
Old 07-04-2009, 04:57 PM

lol noone else with any info or just wanna ride
Old 07-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Whitetrash

Originally Posted by gixxerkiid
show me i wanna get ridin soon and isnt there any in deland or around it its seems like the boonies around there
There's one or two but if you ain't doin slow stuff they are probably too small. PM me your phone number and I'll hit u up sometime.