thank you sick innovations

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 12:40 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough
Re: thank you sick innovations

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Wait til you mess up a revlimiter coaster!!

i saw that video on youtube hahaa....that thing slammed HARD
Old 06-30-2009, 12:43 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
i saw that video on youtube hahaa....that thing slammed hard

weres that video at?
Old 06-30-2009, 12:47 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 0410R
weres that video at?
old *** vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1pQ_hH2SfQ
Old 06-30-2009, 12:52 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

damm lol lucky u were going slow and u bailed out on time plus ur tall as a **** so that hepls 2
Old 06-30-2009, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by 0410R
damm lol lucky u were going slow and u bailed out on time plus ur tall as a **** so that hepls 2
Yeah, I had just gotten the bike off the truck and was just warming up... luckily I'm like ten feet tall
Old 06-30-2009, 05:02 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Did you have popo trouble last night too? Hahahaha

Nah I actually killed the streets.... It was a weird night for sure though
Old 06-30-2009, 05:04 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

lol no ****...

why you puttin your upper back on?

i think ima end up sanding mine down and givin it the rattle can treatment....i like the white like justin has. im just not cool enuff to do the blood and stuff haha

i def gotta get some zip ties...i knew i should have fought dennis for that one in woo's driveway
That one actually fell out of my tail section from my reserve stash so I want that **** back lol
Old 06-30-2009, 05:07 PM

What I don't understand is the way your bike went down it looked like you ended up with minimal damage if it was me I'd be waiting for woodcraft to send me knew bars WTF
Old 06-30-2009, 05:07 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by dwminnick
That retard "six hundred" who sent me the message saying how me and aaron colton were the only two people stunting his bike will **** himself if he gets in this thread!
Don't forget Clint Ewing and Hollywood.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person

Wait til you mess up a revlimiter coaster!!
Ya **** sucks I still have stuff broken on my bike from doing the same thing but staggered
Old 07-01-2009, 05:06 AM

six hundred is an unknown quantity at this point

lol tryin to catch idle on top of roanoke mountain.......

i think my gloves are too loose, i felt like i grabbed too much throttle and i couldn't let go, and i apparently wasn't staying aware of the rear brake like i thought.....

it 12ed, chris said it pretty much threw me back off it cause i brought it up too fast and i bailed off, bike rode a few feet and pancaked like a ****.....

i'm okay, the pride just hurts, when i said i was gonna 12 it this week i was planning on staying on the bike

sorry i miss yall at hooters man, buffalo wild wings was pretty lame, drank a beer and ended up going on to a friends place.......now im paying for it at work haha

on the bright side, i now HAVE to buy that l.e.d. strip for my bike because i broke that whole back piece and broke a hunk off the brake light.............

good thing it only rolled a couple feet rather than off the mountain
Old 07-01-2009, 08:51 AM

No off the mountain would have been awesome! Total you new bike with full coverage!!!!
Old 07-01-2009, 12:27 PM

P_Nice31 is a decent person

Hey u SI fans...wheres the cheapest place/website to get SI cage & bar? Or do i just get it directly from their website?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by P_Nice31
Hey u SI fans...wheres the cheapest place/website to get SI cage & bar? Or do i just get it directly from their website?
Yeah go to their website I'm sure they're the cheapest. Probably the best investment on my bike, until Friday!
Old 07-01-2009, 03:05 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by dwminnick
No off the mountain would have been awesome! Total you new bike with full coverage!!!!
naaaaa with no full coverage.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:07 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by P_Nice31
yea give him a call and they will take care of you real good. I love SI cage....One of the best market out there now.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:46 PM

johnnyrocket is a decent person

i think im going to turn my minty 08 cbr into my new stunty... i love her though and love having a minty for the streets... i like how it feels even though no one else does but i only got race rails and no HB so i feel limited on what iv tried how do you guys like the 07 08 cbr
Old 07-01-2009, 03:51 PM

johnnyrocket is a decent person

any of you guys from roanoke down for a ride on friday im off work and could ride down that way
Old 07-01-2009, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyrocket
i think im going to turn my minty 08 cbr into my new stunty... i love her though and love having a minty for the streets... i like how it feels even though no one else does but i only got race rails and no HB so i feel limited on what iv tried how do you guys like the 07 08 cbr
The 07 up is a good bike...just a bit twitchy once it's geared much. It's got a good front end, and is good for circles, but it takes a lil getting used to for some stuff for sure...
Old 07-01-2009, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyrocket
any of you guys from roanoke down for a ride on friday im off work and could ride down that way
Yeah man, anytime...but I bmust wanr ya. There are a lot of. Cops in Roanoke, so ya got to be semi prepared to run...

Hey, you ever talk to Sticky up in Fred? And is the old English Muffin spot still going? That and the Sterling spot? My wifey is from Warrenton, so I used to ride up there a lot. Her parents live like 20 minutes away from the Broad Run spot.

Quick Reply: thank you sick innovations