f4i stock air fuel settings

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 01:27 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: f4i stock air fuel settings

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/443...screw-mod.html
Old 06-29-2009, 01:28 AM

gixxerkiid is a decent person

ok im startin to get it u turn the idle near the gas tank down all the wayt then turn up the one near the shifter. the one near the shifter is this stock?
Old 06-29-2009, 01:32 AM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by gixxerkiid
ok im startin to get it u turn the idle near the gas tank down all the wayt then turn up the one near the shifter. the one near the shifter is this stock?

the one near the shifter is the mixture adjuster, NOT IDLE.... it will raise and lower the idle but not the proper way. The one that you install is replacing the actual idle stopper screw which is meant to be adjusted with a screw driver from under the tank.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:32 AM

yes, the one by the shifter is stock, that was not an added component.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:38 AM

ok gotcha is there a thread with all the little mods people do to f4i's beside the obv kleen air clutch arm and idle or could u ramble off a few n ill search them
Old 06-29-2009, 01:44 AM

ok gotcha is there a thread with all the little mods people do to f4i's beside the obv kleen air clutch arm and idle or could u ramble off a few n ill search them
I posted the link to the idle mod, id compare that to what you have when you get the tank off so you can confirm it was done the right way.

do the clean air mod (i dont have the link handy)

did you do the tip sensor mod? thats pretty easy.... I made a staple out of a small piece of solid copper wire and jumped the 2 contacts in the plug and then taped it up.

you can either do the clutch arm mod or buy an MSR EZ-pull lever.

Get your cage, sub-cage and scrape bar from ATOWNCUSTOMS
Old 06-29-2009, 01:52 AM

my bike came with a moose easy pull but i hae a msr also and it came with a FI 12 bar n cage is the atown sub cage foldable peg type
Old 06-29-2009, 02:17 AM

my bike came with a moose easy pull but i hae a msr also and it came with a FI 12 bar n cage is the atown sub cage foldable peg type
no, solid peg, I have no issues with mine, it doesnt even touch the ground when my bike is down. FI cages are rough on motor mounts, I would switch to something else. Mine bolts bent real easy with the FI cage and one of the bolts snapped and I had a hell of a time getting it out, broke drill bits...etc... it was hell!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:13 PM

it turns out the air fuel screw was just zip tied on and wasnt connected to anything thats y it probly did nothing where does it go i cant find the hole for it and my idle mod the cable was hard to turn to begin with and its broken i need a new one thats longer to whats a good cable for it
Old 06-29-2009, 11:30 PM

how the **** do you zip tie a screw???????????????

the f2/f3 adjusters are supposedly the longest, I run a 98/99 cbr900rr adjuster and its the perfect length.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by YSRRider
how the **** do you zip tie a screw???????????????

the f2/f3 adjusters are supposedly the longest, I run a 98/99 cbr900rr adjuster and its the perfect length.
hahhaha the air fuel adjuster near the shifter was zip tied to the frame where does it screw into the throotle bodies
Old 06-29-2009, 11:46 PM

hahhaha the air fuel adjuster near the shifter was zip tied to the frame where does it screw into the throotle bodies
its not connected anymore? take your gas tank off.........
Old 06-29-2009, 11:47 PM

its not completly off but the front is n its proped up and my airbox is off cant see were it goes still
Old 06-29-2009, 11:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

the 600rr is the longest from what i know - it comes out the right side of your tank. 03/04 - dont know what size the other years are.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

its not completly off but the front is n its proped up and my airbox is off cant see were it goes still
**** - i gave you the link for the manual w the page its on. dl the manual and get to work
Old 06-30-2009, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** - i gave you the link for the manual w the page its on. dl the manual and get to work
i looked through it and it shows where it kinda goes in a cartoon drawing imma wait til the mornin so i have more light to look
Old 06-30-2009, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
the 600rr is the longest from what i know - it comes out the right side of your tank. 03/04 - dont know what size the other years are.
dont u have to dremel the tip of the 600rr cable
Old 06-30-2009, 12:12 AM
NealFoReal

yes but it takes 2 seconds and is the longest cable.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:16 AM

sounds good wheres the cheapest place to get em
Old 06-30-2009, 12:38 AM

you dont need a long cable.... the 900rr cables are fine. they stick out from the tank nicely and dont bounce around. if you want to mount it in a fancy spot... ok, you might want a longer one....

Quick Reply: f4i stock air fuel settings