broken bones

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 02:10 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice
Re: broken bones

so you hurt yourself because you are a squid and now you think people owe you money so you can go buy toys? thats why this country is so fucked up, Its all the low life freeloaders like you!
Old 07-05-2009, 03:50 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by EndoBO
I think God is at least worth 75,000. Find the nearest church and give em a fat *** check.
thats not even funny, ******* dumbasses give churches lots of money every day , so the pedophile preacher can drive a Mercedes
Old 07-05-2009, 04:05 PM

sik954rr is a decent person

wtf is wrong with some of u, what if it really wasnt his fault? and im sure u would take 75gs if you could to!
Old 07-05-2009, 04:11 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by dirtyjeff636s
thats not even funny, ******* dumbasses give churches lots of money every day , so the pedophile preacher can drive a mercedes
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000
Old 07-05-2009, 04:11 PM

YSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really niceYSRRider is just really nice

Originally Posted by sik954rr
wtf is wrong with some of u, what if it really wasnt his fault? and im sure u would take 75gs if you could to!

So you think the old lady that got 3 million for spilling coffee on herself deserved it because the cup didnt say WARNING - HOT COFFEE! ? Stupid people dont deserve to be rewarded for ****! If I crash my bike i'm not gonna sue my insurance company just because I want money..... thats a low life American thing to do and unfortunately thats why this country is going to ****! We all suffer because we allow this bullshit to continue.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:14 PM

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBus4gHF1FE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YBus4gHF1FE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Old 07-05-2009, 04:20 PM

sik954rr is a decent person

hahah nice.. no i completely understand where you are coming from, that was deff fucked up that bitch got all the money, but what if this poor kid was jus cruisn down the rode doing nothing wrong and some dumb fkn driver possibly this same lady lol smoked him outta no where, and he gets offered a large amount of money? You are obviously not going to turn it down right?
Old 07-05-2009, 04:22 PM

booya is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha that video was funny
Old 07-05-2009, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by sik954rr
hahah nice.. no i completely understand where you are coming from, that was deff fucked up that bitch got all the money, but what if this poor kid was jus cruisn down the rode doing nothing wrong and some dumb fkn driver possibly this same lady lol smoked him outta no where, and he gets offered a large amount of money? You are obviously not going to turn it down right?
Most bike crashes are the riders fault, either doing stupid **** or the lack of expeirence to avoid an accident. I've had people pull out in front of me countless times, you have to watch yourself. The problem with us trashy americans, even if its our fault, we'll lie and get others to lie for us. When I hear about people crashing their bikes and dying or getting fucked up I just automatically assume he was dicking off. Same with people that O.D. on drugs... I'm not going to feel sorry for them.

I live in a town that is full of bars, there are bike accidents all the time, and you always hear the story "poor johnny's new Harley is destroyed and his GF is in ICU because some careless driver pulled out in front of them" The part of the story that they neglected to tell you was that Johnny is a raging alcoholic, bought that new bike because he hasnt been paying child support and his GF is his X wife's sister that hes been screwing for a year now and they just left the bar tanked. Maybe if the bastard wasnt drunk he would have seen that car 1000 feet away turn off that side street and he would have realized he was doing a buck 20 and he could have slowed down. Karma is a bitch, but then they get rewarded with money? **** em, let them bleed to death in the road! I have sympathy for injured children that dont know any better and animals. This country needs an enima.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:34 PM

BIG R 508 is another example..... gets a monthly SS check because hes deaf yet hes stealing from people on here that work to earn their money..... but then again, maybe the people that he ripped off are being punished for something that they did wrong.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:48 PM

dirty mike is a decent person

do what you want with it just dont bitch to us when its all gone....
Old 07-05-2009, 05:26 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

hahaha that song was awesome
Old 07-05-2009, 05:40 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

speaking of bones. i had an argument with one of my sisters one time a few years back. she was trying to tell me that there is an actual bone in the *****. now, shes married has 2 kids and is 32 years old and generally a smart girl. i didnt really know how to approach this argument and i cant even recall all that i said but. she was convinced theres a bone in there and thats why its called a boner lol. i was tempted to show her my soft dong and bend it around in all sorts of shapes to prove myself, but like kenny rogers said, " you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when its not a good idea to show your sister your *****"

sorry if this got awkward for anyone, felt like i had to share that.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:49 PM

gixxerkiid is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
speaking of bones. i had an argument with one of my sisters one time a few years back. she was trying to tell me that there is an actual bone in the *****. now, shes married has 2 kids and is 32 years old and generally a smart girl. i didnt really know how to approach this argument and i cant even recall all that i said but. she was convinced theres a bone in there and thats why its called a boner lol. i was tempted to show her my soft dong and bend it around in all sorts of shapes to prove myself, but like kenny rogers said, " you gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when its not a good idea to show your sister your *****"

lol i just laught very hard at that i stil am
Old 07-05-2009, 05:56 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! supposedly there is a bone in there, a few people have told me this...... a guy i barely know was telling me a story about him, his old lady, the swing in their bedroom and him trying to to the helicopter and he felt it snap when she spun and now he has some sort of defect in his tool, i cant remember if he said it was crooked or what....... I was laughing too hard to pay attention to the details. He had gone to the doctor and they said there was damage done to his tool. Moral of the story.... if you go to Lovers Lane and spend $600 on a swing, spend the extra $10 on some really good lube.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:12 PM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

dude really show your sister for reals?
Old 07-05-2009, 06:29 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by YSRRider
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! supposedly there is a bone in there, a few people have told me this...... a guy i barely know was telling me a story about him, his old lady, the swing in their bedroom and him trying to to the helicopter and he felt it snap when she spun and now he has some sort of defect in his tool, i cant remember if he said it was crooked or what....... I was laughing too hard to pay attention to the details. He had gone to the doctor and they said there was damage done to his tool. Moral of the story.... if you go to Lovers Lane and spend $600 on a swing, spend the extra $10 on some really good lube.
nah you can brake ur boner, but its actually the muscles in there that break and yah itll make ur dick crooked if u do. it will snap if u do it just like how ur tendons and **** snap if u injur one.
Originally Posted by montijo_420
dude really show your sister for reals?
im pretty sure i never said i showed her
Old 07-05-2009, 06:39 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

no words to really respond to that, just
Old 07-05-2009, 06:45 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Beto
with 75k I'd pay off my credit card, pay off my truck, invest the rest. Be smart, dont blow it all on drugs, hookers, and booze
Oh come on...Blowing all the money on booze fallowed by Blowing drugs off hookers ***'s is an investment in its self! Your investing your money into doing drugs off hookers...What could be A better investment then that??
Old 07-05-2009, 07:20 PM

Big Float is a decent person

go buy 7 brand new liter bikes, that way you can ball up one a week and still be able to ride for the rest of the summer!!!

Quick Reply: broken bones