riding and relationships

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 01:27 AM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point
riding and relationships

This sport and relationships dont seem to go hand and hand for the most part. Known, i know.. just wanted to say it.

Not saying that there arent other factors that are involved. But def a big one...
Old 06-28-2009, 01:38 AM
Jus Sayin

~TK~ is a decent person
Re: riding and relationships

just gotta find the right girl
Old 06-28-2009, 01:54 AM
so cal stunters union

g-man FOFC is a decent person

Originally Posted by ~TK~
just gotta find the right girl
one that rides with u to, good luck there out there, i got lucky.the only thing that keeps from riding is work
Old 06-28-2009, 02:08 AM
myspace.com/deanellis

new york girls are a different breed then your cali dreamers hahaa

new york chicks are mostly *****. no offense to anyone. but true!
Old 06-28-2009, 02:34 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

You just need to find a chick that can do you're own thing.. Most chicks want you around constantly and if you're serious about riding and putting in the work then yeah it's not gonna happen.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:58 AM

pancake is a decent person

my chick could sit out at the spot for hours and watch me rideshe loves it. sometimes she wants to do some wheelies. i guess i got lucky with this one
Old 06-28-2009, 03:58 AM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

my wife is hella kewl she tells me to go ride and have fun she dont go out to the spot too often but she is down and she let's me spend healla money when needed (granted she doesnt always know how much i spend) but never the less i got really lucky with her she is real suportive of this life styleplus shes really hot too but **** u guys no pics thats my sugar bowl
Old 06-28-2009, 04:07 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by montijo_420
my wife is hella kewl she tells me to go ride and have fun she dont go out to the spot too often but she is down and she let's me spend healla money when needed (granted she doesnt always know how much i spend) but never the less i got really lucky with her she is real suportive of this life styleplus shes really hot too but **** u guys no pics thats my sugar bowl
Damn... I could literally say the same thing... Took the words right outta my mouth... I got SUPER lucky!!!!
Old 06-28-2009, 05:46 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

lol the better question is:

Does stunting get you chicks? Honestly?

LOL on the streets people love it but you never catch any numbers or anything and nobody comes by the spot so its a no for me
Old 06-28-2009, 05:50 AM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kevmo7
lol the better question is:

Does stunting get you chicks? Honestly?

LOL on the streets people love it but you never catch any numbers or anything and nobody comes by the spot so its a no for me
bro u got to slow it down and do a stall in front of some ladies just chillin on the side line say whats up pimp it youngster
Old 06-28-2009, 05:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hit that **** like you mean it and when she goes to sleep hit the lots
Old 06-28-2009, 07:26 AM
myspace.com/deanellis

I really wasnt going to get into details but..

So i work. Work hard. Put a lot of sacrifice into our relationship. For instantence, when we wanted to talk living together. i moved up to her. As not to disrupt any part of her social and work situations. (I was in Kingston, NY and Moved up to Troy, NY and I work in Millwood, NY)(if you bored google it). So now im driving like 130 miles miles to work everyday when I was driving about 80 (sick! but worth it). Mind you that I work weekends also. alternating days to nights 12 hour shifts with 4 hours travel time. So when I am off Im off for days 3 days/week then 4 days/week (so 3 on, 4 off/4 on. 3off, and so on...) Long week with travel = 70hrs. SO getting to do the normal **** on weekends is a huge hassel. And more less when I am home I am just sleeping to just wake up and go back to work...

underlying issue is out.

(sorry for typos etc. I am just coming off a night shift)
Old 06-28-2009, 07:39 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

all my girlfriend wants to do is go to the spot and practice
Old 06-28-2009, 07:43 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

and and i'm coming out of the closet..i like men in tights...they are yummy. all comps should have a naked requirement.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:10 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

no, but in all seriousness, if you had an argument over stunting, its probably because the honeymoon days are over and she wants "more" and she doesn't ride/ appreciate stunting. i think you can create an appreciation for stunting sometimes if the other person is really compatible with you. if you just go to the spot and ride, i can understand that it gets dull for a person who doesn't understand what goes into it.

do you really like this girl? do you see urself in the future with her? tell me what makes her special...
if you do like her, why not show her how to stunt on her own and work on a bike? if she says no and also is unwilling to compromise, this will mean bigger issues in the future. at the same time, try something she likes to do without her even asking.

i need to know what kind of girl she is though to give you better advice.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:19 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Dean this is the same girl you brought down I guess. Go with the girl. Stunting is not going anywhere. If you and her don't work out you could always come back to it. But you better be in the city for hollywoods lol See you there buddy.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:26 AM
Jay Stunna

Jason Anthony is a decent person

my girl understands that I need to ride in order to be a better man to her. its how I relax after working everyday. She also has her hand in my company so she get the sport and how you have to put a lot into to get anything out of it.

NYstunter636 is a decent person

[quote=T-Dubby;4015067]You just need to find a chick that can do you're own thing.. quote]

perfect...plus if she can't do something by herself that makes her happy how are you going to do it?
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Dean this is the same girl you brought down I guess. Go with the girl. Stunting is not going anywhere. If you and her don't work out you could always come back to it. But you better be in the city for hollywoods lol See you there buddy.
ever think he just likes to stunt ?

why does it always have to be about the sport ''going some where'' with you ?

not that it matters in this case but there are alot of people making a living because of stuntriding
Old 06-28-2009, 09:54 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
ever think he just likes to stunt ?

why does it always have to be about the sport ''going some where'' with you ?

not that it matters in this case but there are alot of people making a living because of stuntriding
word. a physics professor once told me this about women when i was thinking about postponing college graduation to spend more time with my then griping wife: It's never enough.

....and that's the truth. a guy's gotta have his thing, otherwise he'll be miserable. and when he's miserable cuz he's given up stuntin, he'll be home, then she'll start buggin him to take her places, and when he takes her places, she's gonna start asking him to fork out loot for vacations, and if he doesnt do all that ****, she's gonna be on his *** tom'bout, "why don't you ever take me places? why don't we ever go out???" etc. and then, if you finally do cave and do all that ****, then she's gonna ask why yall are always broke.

Quick Reply: riding and relationships