riding and relationships

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 04:55 AM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person
Re: riding and relationships

whats up jesse u commin to tracy u get the days off?
Old 07-01-2009, 05:00 AM

six hundred is an unknown quantity at this point

gotcha
Old 07-01-2009, 05:19 AM

onlytrapstar is a decent person

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
Was I really that stupid? Damn... Let me be the one to say IM SORRY!! LoL My bad....

What the **** are you laughing at you ****** ugly *** 2 bit hooker? You don't belong here with that 1943 picture and your ugly ***, Looks like your dad smacked you with his "Ugly Stick", face.....

Yeah.. He always has something smart to say... But I still love em... Not the mohawk on the helmet, but his sweet Pow Pow wheelies are pretty tight!!! I kid I kid
Lmao that chick is pretty old !
Old 07-01-2009, 05:30 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

i feel old when i wake up for work every morning..
Old 07-01-2009, 09:26 PM
"I'm Neeew"

lgl172 is a decent person

Originally Posted by six hundred
damn there goes that squid again.. hey since you have a kid and all, what does your baby momma drive? better yet how much do you have in your checking account for you to spend on whatever without having to think twice about if you should spend the money or not.

my bitch drives a mercedes benz c240; that 75 grand is in my checkings to spend on whatever i want.

porsche boxster Rear wheel drive? DRIIIIIIIFFFFTTT!!!!

im still 18 too hahahaha

you lame ***

WTF? do have ***** envy from your g/f's ***** or something? You've mentioned the benz several times! The c240 is nothing special! Since your SO rich why didn't you give her the extra $2,000 for the C230 KOMPRESSOR, they are both under $30,000. Then "SHE" could be driving something with race brakes, better road grip, turning, handling and better pick up unless she can't handle the torque from the little engine which actually does put out quite a bit considering its only a 4 cyl. Or did she buy that hideous hatchback looking thing just to have a BENZ? Dude no one ******* cares about your GIRLFRIEND'S benz, your bank account or your car. Put your money where your mouth is, lets see some "real" pics of these things.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:41 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rainey0000
i feel old when i wake up for work every morning..
Old 07-01-2009, 09:50 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

apparently we got another ****** kelm version now.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:54 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skillz
and and i'm coming out of the closet..i like men in tights...they are yummy. all comps should have a naked requirement.
what's going on gil? next time we visit i'm not leaving mike alone with you
Old 07-01-2009, 10:09 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
This sport and relationships dont seem to go hand and hand for the most part. Known, i know.. just wanted to say it.

Not saying that there arent other factors that are involved. But def a big one...
is this a hobby for you, or is it your life? unless your gf is a 'real rider' not just a girl who went out and bought a bike for attention, then i would say there will come a time in the relationship she gets fed up with it.

this is coming from 'that gf who doesn't ride', that lives with her bf and our kids.....it's annoying as hell when i'm at school planning stuff to do that evening and i come home and he says he's going riding....especially when stuff around the house needs to be done. we came up with a schedule where he has a few nights off during the week to do whatever he wants, in other words i'm not expecting him home until late at night. the schedule hasn't went into full effect because the kids just left for the summer but when they get back it should work out.
when the kids aren't around i don't mind him going riding.....for a little bit (like an hour or two). if he's gone all night it's annoying.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:35 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JesseJacobs can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by montijo_420
whats up jesse u commin to tracy u get the days off?
I don't have to work, but I'm taking the money I would have spent to go out there, and buying fairings....
Old 07-02-2009, 12:28 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
is this a hobby for you, or is it your life? unless your gf is a 'real rider' not just a girl who went out and bought a bike for attention, then i would say there will come a time in the relationship she gets fed up with it.

this is coming from 'that gf who doesn't ride', that lives with her bf and our kids.....it's annoying as hell when i'm at school planning stuff to do that evening and i come home and he says he's going riding....especially when stuff around the house needs to be done. we came up with a schedule where he has a few nights off during the week to do whatever he wants, in other words i'm not expecting him home until late at night. the schedule hasn't went into full effect because the kids just left for the summer but when they get back it should work out.
when the kids aren't around i don't mind him going riding.....for a little bit (like an hour or two). if he's gone all night it's annoying.
oh god im holding back so hard
Old 07-02-2009, 01:01 AM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by six hundred
damn there goes that squid again.. hey since you have a kid and all, what does your baby momma drive? better yet how much do you have in your checking account for you to spend on whatever without having to think twice about if you should spend the money or not.

my bitch drives a mercedes benz c240; that 75 grand is in my checkings to spend on whatever i want.

porsche boxster Rear wheel drive? DRIIIIIIIFFFFTTT!!!!

im still 18 too hahahaha

you lame ***

so your braggin because some ambulance chasing lawyer got you some cash because your a stupid squid and wrecked with some dumb **** on the back of your bike?.......................................

I wish you woulda been going faster.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:45 AM
what is he doing?

Originally Posted by old man roger
oh god im holding back so hard
why are you holding back and why are you going to criticize the way i feel? are you going to say something to him when he doesn't support me talking on the phone
it's the way i feel and he knows that. i'm giving dean ellis the gf's point of view......everyone else who posted is a rider.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:57 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by becky
why are you holding back and why are you going to criticize the way i feel? are you going to say something to him when he doesn't support me talking on the phone
it's the way i feel and he knows that. i'm giving dean ellis the gf's point of view......everyone else who posted is a rider.
you knew he was a rider though and that he rode every day pretty much so it shouldnt get you annoyed that he's doing the same thing he's always done JMO
Old 07-02-2009, 09:02 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

relationships are frustrating. no matter who they are, or how much you love them, the minute they have your real name and phone number, you've got problems, and they've got annoying habits.

OT, The best Benz, if you really just want to watch your money depreciate in an exciting fashion, is the CLK 500, thing is a ****** squirrel.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:22 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Amanda was a full time camera operator, photographer, and rode a motard before we had kids. Now we have a daughter with another kid on the way. She's totally supportive of me riding, even if I say I'm gonna ride street and might get popped. She doesn't complain when I buy any parts for my bike, and she has big boobies. I'm happy. Of course there aren't many girls like her. Any of you that knew me when I used to drink would know she's really damn tolerant, lol.
Old 07-02-2009, 09:33 AM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by JesseJacobs
I don't have to work, but I'm taking the money I would have spent to go out there, and buying fairings....
all show and no go
Old 07-02-2009, 09:40 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Amanda was a full time camera operator, photographer, and rode a motard before we had kids. Now we have a daughter with another kid on the way. She's totally supportive of me riding, even if I say I'm gonna ride street and might get popped. She doesn't complain when I buy any parts for my bike, and she has big boobies. I'm happy. Of course there aren't many girls like her. Any of you that knew me when I used to drink would know she's really damn tolerant, lol.
you win.. end of story
Old 07-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Stuntride Subscriber

Ju-C will become famous soon enoughJu-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
i married my two bikes
engaged to mine...the only one who can actually put up with me! kinda of problem in the bed room tho...
Old 07-02-2009, 10:48 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rainey0000
you win.. end of story
Hahaha, I just lucked out. There are a lot of friends on here with really cool girls. Kunty, Becky, DJ Allie just to name a few. I have, however; met plenty of dudes that had girls straight stress em out to the point of selling their bikes and the whatnot. My best friend and teammate Jay won't even answer my calls because his wife hates stunting so much. The reason why: he was getting more confidence and getting recognition and it ate her up. She likes to keep dude down and in her own weak *** control. I have no love for girls like that!

Quick Reply: riding and relationships