riding and relationships

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 05:22 AM

Rainey0000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: riding and relationships

gotta get the right chick... i had a girl i dated for 2 years who hated when i get on my dirtbike/streetbike.. and the girl i talk to now loves it.. but it does take time away from everything ..

**** bitches get money lol
Old 06-30-2009, 08:19 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

well...find some underaged **** and you will be "the king" in her eyes and then you will be able to ride whooooooooooole day on your bike and whole night on her.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:34 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vegasrider2005
My girl is my best motivation, she goes and watches me ride and when I do something new she tells me I suck.. Which in return i go try to do something better to inpress her and i still get the "you suck" and so on and so on.
+1
Old 06-30-2009, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Juca
well...find some underaged **** and you will be "the king" in her eyes and then you will be able to ride whooooooooooole day on your bike and whole night on her.
haha.. 16 y/o's loveeee bikes
Old 06-30-2009, 09:17 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

I've had this problem times before but my baby momma is cool with the riding. She tries to come out as much as possible to take pics and what not. And she always wants to go to the comps and ****. She was around back when i first got my f4i and so she has watched me squid it up for a while. She's the only one who will for real give me the honest truth. She will either flat out tell me i'm riding like **** or she will tell me i'm doing good. Now don't get me wrong she can still be a **** about it. Like saying I only wanna go out and ride somewhere to get drunk and **** bitches. Or complains that she doesn't get to go out and do ****..but hey you win some and you ignore some.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by frayz
I've had this problem times before but my baby momma is cool with the riding. She tries to come out as much as possible to take pics and what not. And she always wants to go to the comps and ****. She was around back when i first got my f4i and so she has watched me squid it up for a while. She's the only one who will for real give me the honest truth. She will either flat out tell me i'm riding like **** or she will tell me i'm doing good. Now don't get me wrong she can still be a **** about it. Like saying I only wanna go out and ride somewhere to get drunk and **** bitches. Or complains that she doesn't get to go out and do ****..but hey you win some and you ignore some.
good points right there..
Old 06-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

id take wheelies over girl any day of the week. If i had a girl that wasn't into it, then she's not into me

Riding has been passion to me since a pw50 was perfect size for me
Old 06-30-2009, 09:32 AM
***tastic

rookie stunter is a decent person

mine used to be cool with it when it was a regular schedule/ but when i would want to go on a different day or god forbid an extra day the **** would hit the fan. but i would just go anyway and deal with the bs afterwards.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
id take wheelies over girl any day of the week. If i had a girl that wasn't into it, then she's not into me

Riding has been passion to me since a pw50 was perfect size for me
honda trail 50 that was a buddies then my ds 80 when i was just a youngin.. i feel yah ... the one chick i dated hated bikes but she watched bike video's back in the day on the couch with me..hated it.. got mad thats all i talked to cared about.. hated the bike noises i made lol... but i mean she did put up with it and ****.. hated it.. but yah if she aint into ridin she's not into me.. i feel yah.. man everyone is killin it with these good points lol..
Old 06-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Full Fairing!

Jonne_J is an unknown quantity at this point

I actually got my gf thanks to stuntriding
Old 06-30-2009, 10:47 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

all of you are making me realize relationships are too much work, lol
Old 06-30-2009, 11:04 AM

Wifey1000 is a decent person

It took years to get used to. The support is ideal in the relationship. As long as you include her unconditionally during the breaks at the spot, she will continue to support you. With a supportive husband after the spot, the rewards are HUGE!
Women usually complain at the spot because the activity is usually the same and routine so I recommend to bring something to keep her busy such as a crossword puzzle or a mini game consul. I have added a couple games on my cell phone to keep me busy. Otherwise, have her use her time to hang out at the mall while you go to the spot. Remember, absence makes the heart go fonder.
Trust is another key within the relationship. When a woman knows that stunting is the ONLY activity occurring at the spot, then ALL GOOD! Keep an open communication before, during and after the events. Keep the REWARDS available for her patience after the SPOT!
Old 06-30-2009, 12:48 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
more words of wisdom

Hey it comes with age!
Old 06-30-2009, 12:49 PM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

SO THE REAL SOLUTION IS ... IF SHE ISN'T WILLING TO COMPROMISE KICK HER TO THE CURB AND FIND THE "RIGHT" GIRL!! End of story!!
Old 06-30-2009, 11:13 PM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

Originally Posted by scott3824
Try investing the money into some classes on how to not be a douchebag.
Wow boy, If thats true, I would keep my mouth shut so tight, cause in this day, if the wrong person know what you got then you aint going to have it long..... Rule#1 don't brag bout having abunch of money or some one may lighten your load.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:22 PM
FTP CYCLES

f4 diablo is a decent person

Originally Posted by frayz
FUNNY, mine complains about it constant. Its too dangerous, you have a child an daddys don't take unneeded risks. And her favorite thing to say is, why havent you grown up... I love her to death, not just cause shes my babys momma, but I love riding an I told her many times I do not think it is fair to try an make me choose between the two, Cause she will lose. so after 8months apart we are dating agin.lol
Old 06-30-2009, 11:22 PM
CA STUNTER

big ben is a decent person

Originally Posted by Rainey0000
haha.. 16 y/o's loveeee bikes
not here they dont!!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 11:28 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Jonne_J
I actually got my gf thanks to stuntriding

first time I ever seen my girlfriend see was on the back of a brand new 1000rr on a big street ride.... i jumped SS to spreader right beside her.... now she rides a crunchy bike with a hole in the passenger seat
Old 07-01-2009, 12:26 AM

Juar3z is a decent person

^^^
Old 07-01-2009, 12:49 AM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

Originally Posted by robsuzukigixxa
I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one jk
That's what I'm talking about!

Quick Reply: riding and relationships