riding and relationships

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 08:37 PM

nomad is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: riding and relationships

Originally Posted by douggiefresh
i'm only 22 and my girls 20 and she wants me to pop the ? and then git married and have kids by the time i'm 26 and shes 24 i dunno that just seems to fast for me i wanna enjoy my life befor i have kids and we been 2gether for 3 years i still don't know what i wanna do for a career i tell her were not ready yet she has the job as a lbn and half way there to being a nurse and i got no career yet some money saved up for a house but i still would like a job a career befor i move forword! and as for stunting and dirtbike riden everyday i say i'm going riden she just yells at me ya she got school and work all the time and i'm gitting that money from the state for the summer and the time she does have off i spend it with her and she still yells and complains about my riden but dam its not like i'm going out with other girls i just hangen with my buddys riden motor bikes is that so bad? she must be on her summer long period or somthimng
this is how she is now, it aint gettin any better. run for your f"kn life before it goes to complete ****.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:12 PM
MVS

vegasrider2005 is a decent person

My girl is my best motivation, she goes and watches me ride and when I do something new she tells me I suck.. Which in return i go try to do something better to inpress her and i still get the "you suck" and so on and so on.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:24 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by vegasrider2005
My girl is my best motivation, she goes and watches me ride and when I do something new she tells me I suck.. Which in return i go try to do something better to inpress her and i still get the "you suck" and so on and so on.
sounds like a sweet girl
Old 06-29-2009, 09:24 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by alicia417
AMEN!!!!! same here!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:19 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
I got the "you love your bike more then me" speech before which turned into the "its either your bike or me but one of us has to go" which is a fairly easy desion to make. Hope your battle goes well.
"all you care about is that motorcycle" this line from my husband, and the industry being a sausage fest were part of the end of my marriage.

if the person you're with needs you to change something about yourself, they are probably with the wrong person.

either you change yourself for them, and end up missing yourself, or you don't, and end up missing them. one way or another as soon as someone has to change, everything is going to change. you can't give up something you love for someone and not resent them for asking too much of you. but if you don't give it up, they'll resent you.

efforts to change someone else are bad signs of controlling behavior.

It's selfish to ask or demand a person give up something they are passionate about.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:31 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SLOPDIDDY
Im in the same boat ellis. looks like there may be a move in my near future. she loved them at first but now since we had a kid together she has changed so much. she hates my bikes and says it consumes my life.she hates the stunt lifestyle now and wants nothing to do with it.
i cant win either bro.

lol... after my baby everthing went from great let me take pics to... all you do is ride, you dont care about me ,you just ride to bang the girls, once this house is done, i`ll be right back in it 110%% she`ll prolly leave.... hahahahaha
Old 06-29-2009, 10:31 PM

SCOTT_Chychul has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by excessa
"all you care about is that motorcycle" this line from my husband, and the industry being a sausage fest were part of the end of my marriage.

if the person you're with needs you to change something about yourself, they are probably with the wrong person.

either you change yourself for them, and end up missing yourself, or you don't, and end up missing them. one way or another as soon as someone has to change, everything is going to change. you can't give up something you love for someone and not resent them for asking too much of you. but if you don't give it up, they'll resent you.

efforts to change someone else are bad signs of controlling behavior.

It's selfish to ask or demand a person give up something they are passionate about.
Well the answer is simple, and im sure you have heard it more then most of us. NO !

I had to say that because i guess i am being a hater today so i cant just hate on a few people i have to hate everyone.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:35 PM
houstons tard

white bandito is a decent person

Originally Posted by pancake
my chick could sit out at the spot for hours and watch me rideshe loves it. sometimes she wants to do some wheelies. i guess i got lucky with this one
werd. we do the tandem thing
Old 06-29-2009, 10:35 PM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by six hundred
my girl actually drives a mercedes benz.
and as for me, im only 18 and into stunting
with $75,000 in my bank account to invest into this sport.
too bad its not a video game cause then you could buy skills!!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:41 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

I love riding my bike, I love watching my guy at the spot......WISH HE WOULD GO MORE. I actually tell him to go ride! It's a package deal. No different than a man watching his sports.

My guy sometimes tells me he is jealous of me because I get to ride more than he does.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:06 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

Originally Posted by excessa
u have a husband?
Old 06-29-2009, 11:14 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juar3z
u have a husband?
read the next line in your quote ..lol
Old 06-30-2009, 12:18 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

lol OMR

please wear helmets.

yes, I have a husband. I'm not really using him, though. why? do you want him?
Old 06-30-2009, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by SCOTT_Chychul
Well the answer is simple, and im sure you have heard it more then most of us. NO !

I had to say that because i guess i am being a hater today so i cant just hate on a few people i have to hate everyone.
whatever ***. if Canadian men weren't so easy maybe you'd get shot down more.

I can barely hear anything lately. it sucks. I never planned on getting this old.

what's all the hate for? is it your birthday or something?
Old 06-30-2009, 01:31 AM

Juar3z is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
read the next line in your quote ..lol
oh lol ive been drinking
Old 06-30-2009, 02:35 AM

killswitch12283 can only hope to improve

[quote=NYstunter636;4015239]
Originally Posted by T-Dubby
You just need to find a chick that can do you're own thing.. quote]

perfect...plus if she can't do something by herself that makes her happy how are you going to do it?

god damn! put some air in that tire mang! haha
Old 06-30-2009, 02:54 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Relationships are for suckers!!! Lol, jk

When I was with an ex I used 2 love going to the spot and watch him ride. U either support what ur significant other does or u find someone else with ur same interests, u never try 2 change them or make them give up something they love. That's just lame and screams insecurity (which is hella unattractive). Besides, if u don't wanna be at the spot with ur man then go 2 the mall or something, but don't expect him 2 come with u over riding with his boys!

Oh and guys, this sport is mostly populated by men, so if u meet a woman that rides, don't sit on front street in the beginning then later on get pissed off cause ur girl rides with a bunch of guys.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:15 AM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Relationships are for suckers!!! Lol, jk

When I was with an ex I used 2 love going to the spot and watch him ride. U either support what ur significant other does or u find someone else with ur same interests, u never try 2 change them or make them give up something they love. That's just lame and screams insecurity (which is hella unattractive). Besides, if u don't wanna be at the spot with ur man then go 2 the mall or something, but don't expect him 2 come with u over riding with his boys!

Oh and guys, this sport is mostly populated by men, so if u meet a woman that rides, don't sit on front street in the beginning then later on get pissed off cause ur girl rides with a bunch of guys.

more words of wisdom
Old 06-30-2009, 05:08 AM

robsuzukigixxa is a decent person

I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one jk
Old 06-30-2009, 05:17 AM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

Originally Posted by robsuzukigixxa
I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one jk
that's the problem

Quick Reply: riding and relationships