riding and relationships

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 03:44 PM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person
Re: riding and relationships

Originally Posted by six hundred
my girl actually drives a mercedes benz.
and as for me, im only 18 and into stunting
with $75,000 in my bank account to invest into this sport.

WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAA SORRY MR. RICHBOY ... didn't know that what your "girl" drives means anything on this forum ...

Didn't mean to offend the bottle fed!!

Last edited by Lil'Fiddy-Girl; 06-28-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:15 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by monday518
throw a candle at her
dick! She is up too 3 candles shes thrown at me know!

******, yeah same girl homie! Are you telling me not to ride!!!

*Any Way. For Alley and eveyone. Yeah I care about here a lot. Love her to death. She just seems to be unhappy with everything anymore. And about the hunnymoon thing. I think that is the case. She is 28, wants to get more serious, marriage, kids, house, etc. i think soon. Which is fine I can dig that. But not with situations like this early in the ball game.

Maybe I should just get her a 50 or something?
Old 06-28-2009, 04:28 PM

Big R 508 is infamous around these parts

yea thats the only way to shut her up to get fiddy for her. thats what i did.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:35 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis

*Any Way. For Alley and eveyone. Yeah I care about here a lot. Love her to death. She just seems to be unhappy with everything anymore. And about the hunnymoon thing. I think that is the case. She is 28, wants to get more serious, marriage, kids, house, etc. i think soon. Which is fine I can dig that. But not with situations like this early in the ball game.

I am just saying she might be in your life forever. Stunting will not. It's a hobby that passes time. I use to be into the mini trucks then rc cars then autocross racing then jet skis the bikes then stunting. It's all just a passing phase. I would drop stunting in a heart beat if it was that or my family. They have been beside all my hobbies but I know which one I would choose. Bring her to hollywoods and she can go shopping in the city on Sunday with my wife while we hit the streets.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:38 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEdgHrmZ64

this song is perfect lol
Old 06-28-2009, 04:39 PM

!4hundo! is a decent person

Def with you Dean and Jerry......its gotta be the NY girls.....theyre ready to settle early in the game when they know theyve found theyre "one". Its not a big problem, but i havent been able to get down and practice at all. The situation sucks, but at the same time, i wouldnt wanna end **** b/c of her not digging the whole bike lifestyle. Guess us Yanks gotta find a way to please both parties somehow without compromising our love for riding.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:11 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

yep, that's marrying and popping out babies age for us ladies. i kinda understand her. for ladies, it really stinks when all ur close friends are married and popping out babies and ur not. there may be a lot of pressure from friends and especially family to fill the "role". so she's probably taking it out on u...and she's trying to mold you.

How long have you been dating?

You have to be sure it will work out and you see a future with her, otherwise, you're wasting both ur time. It seems she is certain of what she wants, children: family, house, and stability. If you can't give her what she wants, be honest.

Try the 50, but keep it in your name, you can set it up for her and put nice plastics and graphics on it, but don't give it to her as a gift, just in case it doesn't work out. sorry i had to say that to protect you legally.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:13 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suicidl
I am just saying she might be in your life forever. Stunting will not. It's a hobby that passes time. I use to be into the mini trucks then rc cars then autocross racing then jet skis the bikes then stunting. It's all just a passing phase. I would drop stunting in a heart beat if it was that or my family. They have been beside all my hobbies but I know which one I would choose. Bring her to hollywoods and she can go shopping in the city on Sunday with my wife while we hit the streets.
I think she is going to the "big day out" concert with her friends... PM me your number homie.. Talk about meeting up, etc.

Originally Posted by monday518
Thanks for you musical input monday

Originally Posted by !4hundo!
Def with you Dean and Jerry......its gotta be the NY girls.....theyre ready to settle early in the game when they know theyve found theyre "one". Its not a big problem, but i havent been able to get down and practice at all. The situation sucks, but at the same time, i wouldnt wanna end **** b/c of her not digging the whole bike lifestyle. Guess us Yanks gotta find a way to please both parties somehow without compromising our love for riding.
I was hard into riding we she met me and working the same job. She seems to just want more out of me or life in general lately..
Old 06-28-2009, 07:44 PM

six hundred is an unknown quantity at this point

i would trade my girlfriend for a zx10 icon warthog
Old 06-29-2009, 10:05 AM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

i would trade my girlfriend for a zx10 icon warthog

You know if your mercedes saw that she'd probably beat your *** and put you in check ... but I highly doubt anyone would want your gf anyway! There are only so many cougars in the world, and I highly doubt your 50 yrs old mom...I mean gf...would be worth a zx10
Old 06-29-2009, 10:35 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
dont create drama where there is none
u got it, omer
Originally Posted by Suicidl
put like that, i guess i can understand quitting stuntin. i like to ride motorcycles in general though, and if a chick ever asked me to stop, i'd tell her no because riding in general brings me peace of mind. if she asked me to stop riding altogether, she'd be asking me to give up something that brings me peace of mind, and i couldn't give that up considering nothing else provides that escape for me.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:51 AM

361stunter is a decent person

You could have both, just got to put it a way she can feel were your coming from. My wife, and friend's wives put it in a way that was great. Guys need to have projects to keep them out of the wrong kind of trouble. They bring the kids to watch daddy be cooler then other daddies. And when they are not at the spot, and talk to the "other friends" they can talk about how their guys are at the bars and We are at night spot, letting everything out, or working on the bike at home. We work hard and should be able to play hard. As long as they see us guys taken care of Biz-Ness at home first. And the kru does stuff together, not just stunt together. Group dinners, movies, etc.

Plus after a bad *** day at the spot, I would come home worked up and try a new stunt on her too.

Good luck.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:31 AM
5 star

tavis10r is an unknown quantity at this point

must say it is a work in progress, but for the 7 years we been together, she has witnessed the start....indeed some rocky times being out at the spot,trips, shows etc, up all night working on the bike...but found out if i do alot of little things for her, and assure her constantly that she is number 1, aside from god of course, it balances the equation better. No women wants to be second best...
Old 06-29-2009, 11:34 AM
Betwixt

Ninja Girly is a decent person

Always trust your instincts.....go with your gut feeling and the rest will fall into place. The only person you can trust is yourself....no one else is a better judge of character because you're the one with all of the inside information.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:38 AM

crzyaccrd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
word. a physics professor once told me this about women when i was thinking about postponing college graduation to spend more time with my then griping wife: It's never enough.

....and that's the truth. a guy's gotta have his thing, otherwise he'll be miserable. and when he's miserable cuz he's given up stuntin, he'll be home, then she'll start buggin him to take her places, and when he takes her places, she's gonna start asking him to fork out loot for vacations, and if he doesnt do all that ****, she's gonna be on his *** tom'bout, "why don't you ever take me places? why don't we ever go out???" etc. and then, if you finally do cave and do all that ****, then she's gonna ask why yall are always broke.

No ****, bitch cause im out on the bike, bitch cause we sit at home... the answer i get when i ask what she wants to do.... i dont know... THEN SHUT THE **** UP IM GOIN RIDING!!! to impress the chickies
Old 06-29-2009, 11:50 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Try investing the money into some classes on how to not be a douchebag.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:51 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by crzyaccrd
No ****, bitch cause im out on the bike, bitch cause we sit at home... the answer i get when i ask what she wants to do.... i dont know... THEN SHUT THE **** UP IM GOIN RIDING!!! to impress the chickies
EGG-ZACK-LEE!!!!

relationships can be way too much work
Old 06-29-2009, 12:12 PM
awww **** motorcycles!

paragus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to allparagus is a name known to all

everyone is a baller on the internet.. but if this is true. be smart and invest into something that can bring you a real return.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:13 PM

Tomball_D is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you say YUUGHT UUHGGG
, ***. No one gives two **** about what you SAY you have.

As far as women go, there is the right one out there for everyone, and if you dont find a good one it's probably because you are to big of an *******. But if a girl wants you to quit ridin entirely MOVE ON. A girl can't expect you to give up one of the only things in life that keep us sane in an insane world. Just my
Old 06-29-2009, 12:14 PM

douggiefresh is a decent person

i need to find a girl like dirty jerzey alie she stunts hot prob cool too someone hook me up!

Quick Reply: riding and relationships