riding and relationships

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 10:16 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: riding and relationships

Originally Posted by old man roger
ever think he just likes to stunt ?

why does it always have to be about the sport ''going some where'' with you ?

not that it matters in this case but there are alot of people making a living because of stuntriding
Why do you worry yourself with everything I post. Do your own thing and stop ready into my post so much. See you in NY Dean
Old 06-28-2009, 10:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Why do you worry yourself with everything I post. Do your own thing and stop ready into my post so much. See you in NY Dean
i dont worry , it just seems you are always so negative about this sport and i wonder why , i think you read too much into my questions..
Old 06-28-2009, 10:25 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Originally Posted by old man roger
i dont worry , it just seems you are always so negative about this sport and i wonder why , i think you read too much into my questions..
it begins yet again
Old 06-28-2009, 10:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
it begins yet again
dont create drama where there is none
Old 06-28-2009, 10:41 AM
SLOPDIDDY

SLOPDIDDY will become famous soon enough

Im in the same boat ellis. looks like there may be a move in my near future. she loved them at first but now since we had a kid together she has changed so much. she hates my bikes and says it consumes my life.she hates the stunt lifestyle now and wants nothing to do with it.
i cant win either bro.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:46 AM

squidward is a decent person

If my old lady was with me everytime I got on the bike, I would go crazy. It's cool if she wants to ride with me most of the time, but there are times I just need to be alone. If your old lady does not want to go to the spot with you, think of that as your time to your self. Relationship is about comprimise; you moved and now have to drive 130ish miles to work, what has she comprimised or sacrificed to make your relationship work?
Old 06-28-2009, 11:52 AM

Lil'Fiddy-Girl is a decent person

This is a complicated situation ... i think relationships that have a lot of common interests always seem to work out better, but then again everyone needs their own space as well ... when my boy and I got together, I found out he is a HUGE car guy which I just fell for, I have always wanted to get into mechanics (even go to school for it) we would spend hours in the garage, working on motor swaps, goofing off, and getting to know each other, it was awesome ... then when it came to bikes, well I had just gotten done with a bike group and was really into sportbikes, I had road all last summer and just fell in love, then started to get into stunting at the end of the year, well I met my boy at the beginnin of this year, moved in with him, and he was not for stunting or sportbikes ... def a chopper boy ... so it kinda stunk, I didn't know what to do, so I gave it up, just said screw stunting and sportbikes, but then I wasn't happy ... I felt like I threw away something I was getting really passionate about, because I didn't wanna lose him, but then he got a fiddy and started riding and encouraged me to ride as well, which HELL YEAH I DID!! lol now we have two of them and are always going out to the lots together ... never an arguement ... it was a compromise ... he couldn't do the sportbike thing, so we found a common interest, it works out!!

I guess in your case, if she is worth it then she's worth it, but never give up something you are super passionate about for some person ... as selfish as this seems, you should always make sure your happiness goes along with their happiness ... it should never be one or the other happy ... obviously there is always times when each other will have to be lack on something when it comes to the other, or even "give in" but for the most part it should be a mutual agreement! IDK if that even helps or not, but that's what I have to say on the issue!
Old 06-28-2009, 11:53 AM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

SINGLE 4 LIFE...
Old 06-28-2009, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by BOYD
SINGLE 4 LIFE...

With stunting like in your avatar, no wonder
Old 06-28-2009, 12:07 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

bitches = blow jays and samiches. im still pissed at whoever decided to let them vote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:25 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by LilTandemBP
With stunting like in your avatar, no wonder
oh dammmmnnnnn i stalled the **** out that endo with me in the middle girl!!! what u know girl
Old 06-28-2009, 12:26 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
bitches = blow jays and samiches. im still pissed at whoever decided to let them vote

to who ever allowed that ****
Old 06-28-2009, 12:56 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

well I met my boy at the beginnin of this year, moved in with him, and he was not for stunting or sportbikes ... def a chopper boy ... so it kinda stunk, I didn't know what to do, so I gave it up, just said screw stunting and sportbikes
This is where you should have dumped the douchebag. Car guys are weiners anyways.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:02 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

throw a candle at her
Old 06-28-2009, 01:56 PM

gsxrpb is an unknown quantity at this point

i've been with my girl for four yrs and she loves riding. she'll sit at the spot all weekend, and loves to ride the 50. i even ride next to her on my friends bike and we hit the streets. just have to find the right chick
Old 06-28-2009, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by BOYD
oh dammmmnnnnn i stalled the **** out that endo with me in the middle girl!!! what u know girl
you know I keed!!!

Originally Posted by Armenian
This is where you should have dumped the douchebag. Car guys are weiners anyways.
Or not!! I found the love of my life .. I love cars and mechanics anyway so bite me!!
Old 06-28-2009, 02:04 PM

six hundred is an unknown quantity at this point

like when your girl tries to act like your mom when it comes to "stunting"
Old 06-28-2009, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Armenian

armenians stunt?
Old 06-28-2009, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by six hundred
like when your girl tries to act like your mom when it comes to "stunting"

You're only 18 ... your girl is your mom, isn't it?!

Old 06-28-2009, 02:16 PM

You're only 18 ... your girl is your mom, isn't it?!

my girl actually drives a mercedes benz.
and as for me, im only 18 and into stunting
with $75,000 in my bank account to invest into this sport.

Quick Reply: riding and relationships