riding and relationships

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 08:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: riding and relationships

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
a lot of chicks dont have hobbies at all
very few. i only know a few women who do have hobbies

talking on the phone
posting on facebook
Old 07-03-2009, 08:08 PM

six hundred is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeM
very few. i only know a few women who do have hobbies

talking on the phone
posting on facebook

you forgot about crying lol
Old 07-03-2009, 08:49 PM
zippy tie rider

GSXRROCKER is a decent person

Originally Posted by becky
what do i get when i'm stressed out?

idk... find something... like others have said girls dont have hobbies, so they take all their free time and put it into guys/boyfriends/husbands... EVERYONE needs their space, women included, obviously your boyfriend/husband (i can't remember what you refered to him as) has found his... Would you want him to give up with one thing that he turns to when hes stressed out/ pissed off/ down/ depressed? if you do, your stupid... i mean MANY people who don't have a hobby have found something to take up their time, relieve that stress... they have groups for them, places for them... AA, MA, halfway houses. sober living...

Personally, in your shoes, I would much rather have a husband who spends his money on cages, oil, clip ons, etc, and comes home occassionally with some rash, or a broken bone, then going out and blowing it on hookers and blow coming home with the clap and giving it to you, or sitting at home rotting, drinking a 12pack a night because he has nothing better to do...

This is our lives, and your bf/hubbys as well, you knew this when you met him, and its not likely to change... like said before earlier, you made plans for him, and he made other plans... duh, you never icluded him in your plans, so how is he supposed to know you did so... so obviously your idea wasn't going to work... and a schedule? HAHA... yeah... good luck with that... find a system, like calling him possibly before including him in your "plans"...

Ok, so that wasn't supposed to be soooo long... guess i just needed to vent... sorry bout that
Old 07-03-2009, 08:54 PM

150grl is a decent person

But who is the girl with all the pig mods? Sorry haven't been on here in over a year. Simple answer is find a girl that likes to ride again
Old 07-03-2009, 11:59 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dean Ellis
a lot of chicks dont have hobbies at all
word and thats why they get tight when we go do ours which happens to be riding
Old 07-04-2009, 12:01 AM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
id take wheelies over girl any day of the week. If i had a girl that wasn't into it, then she's not into me

Riding has been passion to me since a pw50 was perfect size for me

what???

i texted you to come riding a few times and you wouldnt even respond!!!! sisy!!
Old 07-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by BOB WITTMAN
what???

i texted you to come riding a few times and you wouldnt even respond!!!! sisy!!
i think you got my number wrong homie! I havent heard from you in while, how goes it?!
Old 07-04-2009, 12:11 AM
street killa

BOB WITTMAN will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ShaneGSXR21
this aint E-harmony

the only way to get anywhere around here is show *****.

or just email to me and i`ll let you know what i think!!!!!
Old 07-04-2009, 09:14 AM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

Originally Posted by 636squid
I've heard guys say I've lost my wife and family for riding, personally I think that is the most selfish thing any man can do if he has children. If he doesn't and the girl got with him and knew he was riding then oh well thats her bad, but if you have kids then they should be the most important things in your life, period!!!!!!!! If you can't ride and raise your kids quit riding. My teo cents.

+100000000000000000000000 that should be a no brainer for any one but there are those guy who wernt ready to settle and did any ways and the kids pay for it i am real lucky my wife tells me to go ride and practice she's off the hook she gives me my allowence every week and i get to buy new or used parts for my bike
Old 07-04-2009, 09:20 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

i dont give a **** i do what i want when i want
Old 07-04-2009, 09:42 AM
wheres your momma @

montijo_420 is a decent person

billy badass
Old 07-04-2009, 01:31 PM

kalicodatdude is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
hit that **** like you mean it and when she goes to sleep hit the lots
Bump
Old 07-06-2009, 05:34 PM
"I'm Neeew"

lgl172 is a decent person

Originally Posted by GSXRROCKER
idk... find something... like others have said girls dont have hobbies, so they take all their free time and put it into guys/boyfriends/husbands... EVERYONE needs their space, women included, obviously your boyfriend/husband (i can't remember what you refered to him as) has found his... Would you want him to give up with one thing that he turns to when hes stressed out/ pissed off/ down/ depressed? if you do, your stupid... i mean MANY people who don't have a hobby have found something to take up their time, relieve that stress... they have groups for them, places for them... AA, MA, halfway houses. sober living...

Personally, in your shoes, I would much rather have a husband who spends his money on cages, oil, clip ons, etc, and comes home occassionally with some rash, or a broken bone, then going out and blowing it on hookers and blow coming home with the clap and giving it to you, or sitting at home rotting, drinking a 12pack a night because he has nothing better to do...

This is our lives, and your bf/hubbys as well, you knew this when you met him, and its not likely to change... like said before earlier, you made plans for him, and he made other plans... duh, you never icluded him in your plans, so how is he supposed to know you did so... so obviously your idea wasn't going to work... and a schedule? HAHA... yeah... good luck with that... find a system, like calling him possibly before including him in your "plans"...

Ok, so that wasn't supposed to be soooo long... guess i just needed to vent... sorry bout that

Very well put! I need to vent as well, these people make me want to scream with their ignorance, no wonder the girls on here get the shaft non stop, although when they act like skanks they need to have the boob photo ready to show, lol! I don't tell my b/f what to spend money on, unless its reminding him to buy replacement parts hes forgotten to order, or been bitching about needing. In fact we have quite a nice relationship, for birthdays/Christmas we give parts or accessories for each others sports. Mine happens to mainly be ridding horses, and his is obviously stunting. For my 30th birthday he helped me buy a very nice barely used 50. I LOVE it since I'm only 4'11 and can't feasibly ride a "real" bike yet without endangering anyone, lol.

We make plans, most of the time they workout. He'l go to the barn watch me ride, I'll go to the spot watch him ride and shoot pics. Its all about compromise, communication and respect. I do get worried when he goes out for long rides, but I'm just a worrier. I ask that he checks in every so often or couple hours if he does a long ride. And I get on his case about wearing gear, lol. But theres nothing wrong with loving someone. I would much rather him be out stunting spending money on parts any-day than at a nasty strip club with STD ridden ******!

I don't get along well with girls so I have never understood the whole NOT having a hobby thing, I would go insane! Also the fascination with dragging your guy shopping or their lives revolving around getting their nails and hair done???. Yes, I look good for my b/f but I am not a girly girl by any means, he has more clothes/shoes than I do! lol. Can someone explain to me what self respecting girl is fine sitting on the sidelines only to be several guys curb monkey or a backpack? The whole sharing a girl thing, and doing one guy and then his friend is just nasty. Also what is up with the girl pig avatar? What the hell did she do?
Old 07-07-2009, 09:57 AM

OC DeBo is a decent person

^^^ and imagine if just MOST girls had actual hobbies and such. stunting and relationships wouldnt even be as much of an issue at all!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:24 PM
the mechanic

GixxerJamie is a decent person

I feel for you bro, I have a wife that tells me I can finnaly get a bike again, and go riding as much as I want , Im a Union Millwright, I work 60-80hrs. weekly dayturn , while she has her own business and works nightturn... I find myself takin 1/2hr. to 1 hour catnaps and when I do sleep only to wake up and return to work, I work all over PA and anywhere from 40 min to 1 1/2 hr drive times each way.. So I know exactly what your saying, im 36yrs old now this time I started stunting @ first she didn't care , now its the biggest freaking ordeal to her... I have been with her now 16 going on 17 years, so hang in there Dean ellis..

only advice I could offer is sit down with her and both of you make a list of things you like to do and things that u2 like to do together and work on talking with her and understanding one anothers needs also have to give to get and vise versa...
compromise or the relationship will be a one way street and that is niether healthy for you or her....

Sorry for the bad grammar , just thought I could lend some thoughts..

Last edited by GixxerJamie; 07-24-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: added
Old 07-24-2009, 08:32 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OC DeBo
^^^ and imagine if just MOST girls had actual hobbies and such. stunting and relationships wouldnt even be as much of an issue at all!
yea def dude.... but hey sometimes they just want u all to themselves and they dont get u goin out to ride.... u know how i fixed my problem... i told my girl to come to the spot, that way we can spend time together and i can do my thing and hey its worked so far, she stops by with her friend and chills and im chillin n the bond is not broken haa lets hope it lasts
Old 07-24-2009, 08:33 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GixxerJamie
I feel for you bro, I have a wife that tells me I can finnaly get a bike again, and go riding as much as I want , Im a Union Millwright, I work 60-80hrs. weekly dayturn , while she has her own business and works nightturn... I find myself takin 1/2hr. to 1 hour catnaps and when I do sleep only to wake up and return to work, I work all over PA and anywhere from 40 min to 1 1/2 hr drive times each way.. So I know exactly what your saying, im 36yrs old now this time I started stunting @ first she didn't care , now its the biggest freaking ordeal to her... I have been with her now 16 going on 17 years, so hang in there Dean ellis..

only advice I could offer is sit down with her and both of you make a list of things you like to do and things that u2 like to do together and work on talking with her and understanding one anothers needs also have to give to get and vise versa...
compromise or the relationship will be a one way street and that is niether healthy for you or her....

Sorry for the bad grammar , just thought I could lend some thoughts..
right on dude
Old 07-24-2009, 08:48 PM

DIRTYJEFF636s is a decent person

riding is my relationship
Old 07-24-2009, 08:54 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by DIRTYJEFF636s
riding is my relationship
damn then that means ive been cheating all this time hahahahaha... good one Jeff
Old 07-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

My girl thinks it is great. She is looking for a lot bike when she gets back from Kuwait on Tuesday.... I'm just scared she is gonna be better than me. Oh well, I'll introduce her to Team Rebella and live off the checks. haha

Quick Reply: riding and relationships